21-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Shop name: 184 massage

Girl’s name: Mai

Ages: 25+

Figure: petite, between C & D cup

Date:16 December 2021

Service: massage + NHJ ++

Damage : $55/45min + $50++

Prior to visiting I'd been chatting to the delightful receptionist about visiting and the girls & services they provide.
She assured me that she would look after me and she certainly made sure I was looked after by Mai.

After taking care of the fee, Mai joined me in the room and started to do her prep and get me some water as I did my own prep and got on the table.

The part 1 massage was good, and loosened my up enough to put me into that nice relaxed but not that relaxed state.

The question was asked about extras, and in helping Mai undress and some light petting was upgraded.

Unfortunately it was 'off games week' for Mai so no favours could be returned, but she has the most beautiful lips which I took advantage of.

Once the happy conclusion was reached, Mai gave me a head massage for the remaining time.

Fantastic shop with great customer focus.

yellow_sub
21-01-2022, 12:09 PM
Nice review, too bad for the off game week lol, better luck next time

Kennyg912
21-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Good intel and wish better luck next visit
Thanks for sharing

robnw2
21-01-2022, 01:51 PM
I'll admit I was disappointed at first, but left a happier man.

Jumper63
21-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Hmmm … I went last week and enjoyed the company of Mai. It was an off game week last week as well. Given these matters are not calendar week occurring she gets the benefit of the doubt. But if it occurs next week, me thinks it is a tactic.
That said, I had a very enjoyable part 1 and 2 with ++. She is a delightful MLC from Harbin, China. She has a Japanese look about her, which she confirmed was due to one parent being Japanese. Her English was competent and conversation was easy. A most enjoyable stay. Room had shower and venue is newly renovated.
WIR: mos’ def’

yellow_sub
28-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Hey guy, had my pleasure to see Mai yesterday, she is finally off “her week” apparently. Had a good session with her and as Mr Jumper mentioned, very enjoyable part 1 & 2 with YMMV.

cryptex
28-01-2022, 02:39 PM
Hey guy, had my pleasure to see Mai yesterday, she is finally off “her week” apparently. Had a good session with her and as Mr Jumper mentioned, very enjoyable part 1 & 2 with YMMV.

hehe thanks for the intel. Will consider checking her out soon