PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Got to see Angel and she was amazing

Meng
24-01-2022, 01:00 PM
So popped into 42G and noticed Angel was on roster again! Jumped at the opportunity to see her but she was busy with another customer so I waited. Whilst I waited I was introduced to Acacia (very hot lady but I'm not a fan of western service). When the time came paid the damage ($250 for one hour) and then she came to pick me up. Super friendly and held my hand and took me to the room. When she took off her gear amazing body as ever. Slim, leggy and beautiful soft natural b-c size tits. In the shower we rinsed with some mouth wash and it was kissing time. God I missed DFK. With COVID and the lack of girls alot of the ones I've seen weren't providing DFK so really enjoyed it. She's got this intense sucking kiss that she does where she just goes all in. Gave me a nice shower BBBJ and cleaned my ass nicely saying she's gonna lick it. Not usually a fan of DD but when a girl says that who am I to refuse.

Onto the bed for some more intense DFK then an amazing cat bath. Her tongue and mouth had just the right amount of wetness and suction on my nipples that it felt amazing. I propped myself up to suck on those soft tits and they were delicious. Like marshmallows got a nice spring but your fingers can also sink in when you feel them. She then positioned for some BBBJ where the suction and technique was really good and she allowed me to also gently grab her head a bit and bop her head up and down my cock. Switched over to some 69 where I got to licking that nice clean pussy before she went in for some more BBBJ. After a while it was time for the main course and she dommed me up and rode me CG. Loved the view and got to massage her amazingly soft tits again whilst we were fucking. Switched to doggy and then I pumped away hard. Regretted that I masturbated earlier so it was harder for me to cum so we switched to mish and pumped away again whilst I DFKed her. Getting tired so she got off me and we DFKed and Cat bathed whilst she then hopped on top again for some more CG and then I finished off in a really intense doggy session.

I was fucking sweaty by then. She gave me a nice front massage and asked if I wanted to go again I said with 7 minutes left that maybe she can give me a cat bath whilst I wanked myself and she obliged. Knew we weren't gonna finish in time so spent the remaining few minutes cuddling and kissing like girlfriend and boyfriend. She provides one of the most amazing services ever. I would love to see her again but alas she's back to Ginza and the city is a bit far for me given that we're all working from home again with the new COVID variant.

Other than that it was an amazing experience and by the end of it I had to tip her too cause she was such a hard worker.

Meng
19-02-2022, 03:24 PM
Got to see angel again yesterday. Experience gets better everytime. Leads me to the room by hand. Intense kissing and bbbj and she's such a trooper. End of it I was buggered but she still wanted to keep going man. So sexy.

42Gladesville
21-02-2022, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the after report brother :)
Always good to have you swing by

42Gladesville
13-03-2022, 10:43 AM
Angel is on today !