26-01-2022, 11:16 PM
Person's Name : KELLY
Massage Shop : 184 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW
Date of Visit : Tuesday 18th Jan 2022
Mobile: 0499 889 359
WeChat: A0499889359
Hours of Business : 10 AM-8PM
Rates : $55 for 45 min.
Nationality: Thai with a mix. Good English.
Size/shape : Petite girl, real cutie, maybe less than 160cm. B/C cup. Nice curves. Lovely bum.
Service: B2B, cat bath, HE, YMMV
Recommendation : yes

Experience:
Was checking the roster and messaging the shop. Candy the receptionist, recommended Kelly. As 'Young pretty' and she also mentioned the photo is real. So, I went ahead and booked her for 45min.

Later I drove over and parked free on a side street.
In the shop, Candy led me to the room, chatted a bit, and settled the damage. Then I hopped in the shower.

Soon Kelly knocks on the door while I’m drying. Can confirm the photos are real, she is a real cutie. A giggle or two as she watches me fumble a bit. Hard to say how old. But guess in the early 20’s.

We chatted about the extras briefly. I was going to see how the session goes. And play it by ear.

I ask for moisturiser. Kelly proceeded with a very decent massage. Works her way from my shoulders, neck and back as I asked her to focus on that area. I’m getting more and more relaxed enjoying the young girls' work.

She continues with my legs then moves from straight massage to the more teasing arousal treatment. She helps me turn over. She slips off the small dress, bra, and undies.
Wow.. a lovely package. Petite, pretty with curves. So the second part commences.

Kelly climbs on the table and starts. A cat bath. I watch in the mirror, what a lovely sight.
My little brother is stirring and growing as she starts caressing him slowly.

Now I am in her hands. She is giving me glances and smiles with some sweet talk. Not raunchy. I tell her not to rush as it is too easy to let loose when such a young one has a firm grip on your little mate. Give her some pointers as every girl has the basic tug skill and needs some direction IMO on a personal preference.

She is a good student and works the build-up to a very good finale. I'm caressing her lovely bum and body as she continues with her play, not going too far as I'm not sure what her limits are. I'm content with what she is allowing me to explore.
I arch up and let loose, she keeps tugging the hose to assure all the juice is flushed out.

Have to catch my breath. Kelly wipes me down and hands me my towel.
I shower and dress. She has the room back in order.

Small chat and a cuddle. She thanks me for the extra tip.

Thanked Candy on the way out, and stamp my loyalty card.

Kelly is a sweet GF shy type girl. I would see her again and probably book an hour.

The shop is under some renovation but the room I had was quite large, big mirror, sofa chair, and a shower. That is a big plus for me. Hate going to a massage shop and even after a wipe down, there is always that oily feeling. Receptionist Candy is genuinely sweet and open to any feedback.

Happy Punting 😂