PDA

View Full Version : General talk 200 Stanmore is service oriented

sydind
28-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Was nice to see Ada again at 200 Stanmore today. Such a nice owner and the shop is my best one in the recent time. Good atmosphere, clean, nice music and hygenic

Went in early and found Tina was free and just arrived. Such a nice feeling.

Tina came first little uni girl. She said she was 24. Part 1 was in progress. I was thinking what a nice day. very good trained massage so part 1 is 10/10.

this shop excels. Very well trained by Ada on service to provide. it was worth my break after 3 weeks.

I would repeat again and check for Tina or Cara

200 Stanmore Massage
28-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Was nice to see Ada again at 200 Stanmore today. Such a nice owner and the shop is my best one in the recent time. Good atmosphere, clean, nice music and hygenic
Went in early and found Tina and Cara were free and just arrived. Such a nice feeling. Ada checked if I wanted to try a double for 30 mins. I obliged as I had a long gap.

Tina came first. Cute little uni girl. She said she was 24. Part 1 was in progress and Cara arrived. Cara was also cute. I was thinking what a nice day. Both of them were very good trained massage so part 1 is 10/10.

Part 2 is where this shop excels. Very well trained by Ada on service to provide. Wont go into much details but it was worth my break after 3 weeks.

I would repeat again and check for Tina and Cara as a pair. They compliment each other well
Hello 👋
Can you put to Sydney After Report side instead of General Talk?
Thanks for coming to see the girls

slickg
28-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Should probably be in AR