PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Gold Coast Japanese

memememe
29-01-2022, 09:43 AM
Looking for a Japanese ML used to work at aBroadbeach shop - used the name Tomi

Anyone know where she went ?

tales88
29-01-2022, 09:48 AM
Any shops to recommend for massage near Main Beach?

4FoW2
29-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Re Tomi - needle in haystack - usually once their gone their gone.
As per Main Beach - up that high on the coast try shops around Lbrador / Sth port.
One behind the pub, and 166 Scarb are usually fair bet BUT since COVID honestly have not partaken.
Lab & Sthport area have plenty of independednts operating out of units if thats your vice.
4FoW2

Tlito
30-01-2022, 10:32 AM
R…behind the pub Russian used to be great but got a boy and service dropped right off ….then she left, back again so she might be worth a try…
So…e at Allure is very cute but will talk your close off and squeeze every last cent out of you…be careful she asked me for money once…
Shining star girls are all pretty nice…must have a good boss I think….Je……and I.y provide great service…

mman69
08-02-2022, 08:49 PM
behind pub is suffering from lack of overseas students girls not as good ,russian you talk about has left again got boyfriend shes so up down was always fun though
all shops seem to be suffering from lack of students mainly older or rough aussis at moment

Tlito
08-02-2022, 11:07 PM
behind pub is suffering from lack of overseas students girls not as good ,russian you talk about has left again got boyfriend shes so up down was always fun though
all shops seem to be suffering from lack of students mainly older or rough aussis at moment
She was a lot more fun before she got her boy….believe me….

hogansheros_breakout
12-02-2022, 09:47 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....