PDA

View Full Version : General talk HIV

limbi8888
07-02-2022, 09:43 AM
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/highly-virulent-new-hiv-strain-discovered-in-the-netherlands/news-story/601b94fcb088bf78eef874a886e3258e?utm_campaign=Edit orialSB&utm_source=news.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialBakers

krnboy
07-02-2022, 11:35 AM
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/highly-virulent-new-hiv-strain-discovered-in-the-netherlands/news-story/601b94fcb088bf78eef874a886e3258e?utm_campaign=Edit orialSB&utm_source=news.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialBakers

I take news.com.au with a grain of salt...

Nothing reliable comes out from there, mainly clickbait

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 02:03 PM
for all those all who got covid 19 vaccinated, take a deep breath and don't shit your pants, because they created the spike protein from HIV cells,
that's why Merderna is now conducting its HIV mRNA clinical trials,
all i can say do your own research look into what happens to blood cells when vaccinated and just don't look into covid antibodies
and ask yourself this why countries that are heavy vaccinated have higher cases of covid and suffering larger number of other illness
here's a clue why does a person become autoimmune, HIV

Macbeth_oz
07-02-2022, 02:13 PM
for all those all who got covid 19 vaccinated, take a deep breath and don't shit your pants, because they created the spike protein from HIV cells,
that's why Merderna is now conducting its HIV mRNA clinical trials,
all i can say do your own research look into what happens to blood cells when vaccinated and just don't look into covid antibodies
and ask yourself this why countries that are heavy vaccinated have higher cases of covid and suffering larger number of other illness
here's a clue why does a person become autoimmune, HIV

Where do you get this information from.

Kennyg912
07-02-2022, 02:37 PM
Where do you get this information from.
Yes curiosity too

stapman
07-02-2022, 04:02 PM
I heard in earlier trials from an Aussie company that it was the other way around. Their vaccine gave you a false positive to HIV. Unless I am reading your post wrong.

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 04:05 PM
google HIV spike protein and all the articles will flow, plus 60 minutes did an interview on an Australian lab that help develop a vaccine using HIV as the protein

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 04:12 PM
either way, the questions you need to ask is why after 30 years has the redevelopment of a HIV vaccine started clinical trials using mNRA technology,

GoldfishMan
07-02-2022, 04:35 PM
either way, the questions you need to ask is why after 30 years has the redevelopment of a HIV vaccine started clinical trials using mNRA technology,

Ummm … because there wasn’t mRNA technology 30 years ago?

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Actually the technology started in 1978, where fatty liposomes where used to transport mRNA technology first into mice than into humans,
1987 scientist Robert Malone created proteins that where easily absorbed by the human body,
also you might want to investigate why mRNA technology was banned in the US, and the research continue in China

cuteguy
07-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Is Dr Fauci in the US up to his usual evil tricks again? You know he was the one behind the original treatment for HIV. It was expensive and instead resulted in many people dying. One was the lead singer of Queen who was taking his medication and later died.

TangoEcho
07-02-2022, 05:12 PM
The vaccine that uses the HIV protein is not the same as mRNA vaccines. It is a molecular clamp vaccine and it's true it uses part of the HIV virus but is not HIV. It was developed out of University of Queensland, and here's the kicker, it was never released to the public. It caused false positives on HIV tests, so it was withdrawn to be reworked.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-04-26/university-queensland-covid-19-vaccine-research-molecular-clamp/100050240

Ziggurat
07-02-2022, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=OLD SNAKE;2318812]google HIV spike protein and all the articles will flow/QUOTE]

Dr Fucking google. Piss off, numbnut

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 05:30 PM
what's wrong ziggurat, strike a nerve, how about you go back to the children's table and let people with intelligence speak,
if you don't have anything to say creatively shut the fuck up bitch

GoldfishMan
07-02-2022, 06:43 PM
So what’s your point old snake and cute guy? What do you suggest we do then?

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 07:22 PM
hey Goldfishman
my advice on everything in life, be patient, look at all the information available first, process it, question it, ask for help if you don't understand, than make a decision for yourself, but also remember every action taken has a reaction and consequences,

my suggestion do nothing, be patient and see what the results are, than make a decision you can live with

vnflame
07-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Hey, people contract HIV, they still be able to live on for years. People contract Covid, what is the chance of dying? And there are people contracting Covid many times. 95% people got vaccinated so you mean 95% contracted HIV? So their kids will have HIV too?

Ziggurat
07-02-2022, 11:06 PM
look at all the information available first, process it, question it, ask for help if you don't understand, than make a decision for yourself,

For Christ's sake, with covid vaccines do NOT look at all the information available in the toilet of the internet. Don't process it, don't question it, don't make your own decision for yourself. We now have hundreds of thousands of instant citizen molecular scientists making their own decisions for themselves. They get their diplomas from Dr Toilet these days, not from inside Kelloggs cornflake packets like they used to.

OLD SNAKE
08-02-2022, 01:11 AM
Ziggurat good to see you try to put your big boy pants on, but its a very weak attack on my quote, that applies in general to everything in life.
the internet is full of proper gander from all sides with their own agenda, the key is to work out the truth for yourself, by looking at all the angles,

the main issue and concerns i have is actually the use of mRNA technology and its side effects and where it is leading, already we have seen phase 1 the Covid vaccine and now phase 2 the HIV mRNA vaccine and how the clinical trials will be conducted and where, my hunch it will conducted in countries like Israel and Australia where we have higher spikes of covid after people have received the double jab and booster, but even if i am wrong, all i see is the pharmaceutical companies creating an endless market and been protected from wrong doing with backdoor deals with corrupt government officials

beta101
08-02-2022, 07:09 AM
Anyone else looked up old snake's post history to avoid shops he frequents lol

warwick1
08-02-2022, 07:24 AM
He's sounding like that nut job anti vaxxer "Goodbloke" who got banned..........

Double_Adapter
08-02-2022, 09:05 AM
An interesting topic and kudos to the gents in maintaining their cool, keeping it civilised and not getting excessively worked up on the vaccine topic.

The entire human genome ie human DNA sequence was first mapped and understood around 2003.
Gene splicing and DNA editing using CRISPR and CAS9/CAS13 technologies commenced around 2003-2007 and the technique was refined in 2012.
Science began dabbling and fucking around (eg gene splicing, gene mixing, gene editing) with human, plant and animal genomes around the same time frame; all in the name of science and for a greater human cause ie finding cures for incurable human diseases. Military and government research labs have been doing likewise albeit for other purposes (ie black biology).

The technology and techniques used in recent mRNA vaccines is at least a 5-8 yrs old.
This is vastly different from the discovery of first mRNA technology which actually dates back to the 1960’s (not 1978) as well as the work performed by Malone in the late 1980s. There’s a lot of debate and bad blood amongst the scientific community and much of it has to do with big egos, reputation, credibility, and receiving a Nobel prize. Wind the clock forward 40-50 years and with advancements in technology and a good understanding of the human DNA sequence and you have a new era in mRNA vaccines.

With fast advancements in technology and accumulation of knowledge what used to take decades to understand, develop, and test (eg viral vector, and protein based vaccines) now takes a year or two (eg nucleic acid based vaccines). The science is pin point precise.

If this sounds confusing think of it like photography. The technology and hardware used in taking and developing photos in the early 1900s is vastly different from the technology of photography today. Think of DNA and RNA splicing/editing technology (CRISPR and CAS9) like photoshop is used to edit, fix and enhance photos ie the science is immediate and precise (and it does present a darker side to science…!)

A good thread and let’s try and keep it civilised.

OLD SNAKE
08-02-2022, 07:11 PM
lol beta101,
good luck finding out, but if the girls start talking in a non sexual way and sound intelligent with a point of view,
you might want to avoid them just incase,

OLD SNAKE
08-02-2022, 07:19 PM
Warwick sounds like a sheep who can't think for himself and bends over and cops it up the rear end from the government.

OLD SNAKE
08-02-2022, 07:36 PM
double adapter and manpower, a lot of people don't take the time to do some basic research and read up on things for themselves but are quick to judge others who do, but its good to see that you have,
i always believe patience is a virtue, that way you get to see the big picture, and at the moment with mRNA technology its not looking good due to the side effects people are having from the vaccine and their recovery time from covid is no better than from someone who is not vaccinated. so this public knowledge makes you question how will it go with the hiv mRNA and is there any connection between the two vaccines, only time will tell,

misard
09-02-2022, 07:51 AM
double adapter and manpower, a lot of people don't take the time to do some basic research and read up on things for themselves but are quick to judge others who do, but its good to see that you have,
i always believe patience is a virtue, that way you get to see the big picture, and at the moment with mRNA technology its not looking good due to the side effects people are having from the vaccine and their recovery time from covid is no better than from someone who is not vaccinated. so this public knowledge makes you question how will it go with the hiv mRNA and is there any connection between the two vaccines, only time will tell,

Just to back up on OLD SNAKE above. To those who are relatively open minded on this topic. I recommend you to give below interviews a go. HIV is not the only potential long term side effect but Cancer as well.
The speaker is a whistleblower who used to be in the Pharma industry Once again I encourage you to keep calm and keep an open mind

1 https://zeeemedia.com/interview/karen-kingston-never-ending-vaccines-tracking-devices-ai/

2 https://zeeemedia.com/interview/karen-kingston-darpa-proof-fauci-funded-gain-of-function/ ( 2 parts)

3 https://zeeemedia.com/interview/karen-kingston-luciferase-gene-editing-iarpa-ai-5g-linked-with-covid-19-vaccines/

Budgyboy
09-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Zeemedia.com puuuuulease.

warwick1
09-02-2022, 12:39 PM
An interesting topic and kudos to the gents in maintaining their cool, keeping it civilised and not getting excessively worked up on the vaccine topic.

The entire human genome ie human DNA sequence was first mapped and understood around 2003.
Gene splicing and DNA editing using CRISPR and CAS9/CAS13 technologies commenced around 2003-2007 and the technique was refined in 2012.
Science began dabbling and fucking around (eg gene splicing, gene mixing, gene editing) with human, plant and animal genomes around the same time frame; all in the name of science and for a greater human cause ie finding cures for incurable human diseases. Military and government research labs have been doing likewise albeit for other purposes (ie black biology).

The technology and techniques used in recent mRNA vaccines is at least a 5-8 yrs old.
This is vastly different from the discovery of first mRNA technology which actually dates back to the 1960’s (not 1978) as well as the work performed by Malone in the late 1980s. There’s a lot of debate and bad blood amongst the scientific community and much of it has to do with big egos, reputation, credibility, and receiving a Nobel prize. Wind the clock forward 40-50 years and with advancements in technology and a good understanding of the human DNA sequence and you have a new era in mRNA vaccines.

With fast advancements in technology and accumulation of knowledge what used to take decades to understand, develop, and test (eg viral vector, and protein based vaccines) now takes a year or two (eg nucleic acid based vaccines). The science is pin point precise.

If this sounds confusing think of it like photography. The technology and hardware used in taking and developing photos in the early 1900s is vastly different from the technology of photography today. Think of DNA and RNA splicing/editing technology (CRISPR and CAS9) like photoshop is used to edit, fix and enhance photos ie the science is immediate and precise (and it does present a darker side to science…!)

A good thread and let’s try and keep it civilised.

Wow Zoo, if this forum was the "Enterprise" you would be science officer, "Spockzilla", from your humble beginnings as a pathetic bi sexual to the self proclaimed authority on everything, amazing , the world is your oyster............

GoldfishMan
09-02-2022, 07:48 PM
Lol, it's a full frontal attack against God knows what.

Most of us are already vaxxed. How much respect do you think wanna-be-gloaters deserve?

That's right, 3 musketeers. All you are trying to do is get a high from possibly having the chance to gloat at everyone saying "I told you so".

When we went into 90%+, any chance anti vaxxers had of being viewed optimistically as being of a noble cause, was gone. They tried to convince people not to do it, but people did it. Now the remaining anti vaxxers continuing to spout this BS can only be seen as malicious souls wanting everyone to have miserable endings, just to satisfy their need to gloat. Truly evil minds, nothing less.

uglyphil
09-02-2022, 08:47 PM
Lol, it's a full frontal attack against God knows what.

Most of us are already vaxxed. How much respect do you think wanna-be-gloaters deserve?

That's right, 3 musketeers. All you are trying to do is get a high from possibly having the chance to gloat at everyone saying "I told you so".

When we went into 90%+, any chance anti vaxxers had of being viewed optimistically as being of a noble cause, was gone. They tried to convince people not to do it, but people did it. Now the remaining anti vaxxers continuing to spout this BS can only be seen as malicious souls wanting everyone to have miserable endings, just to satisfy their need to gloat. Truly evil minds, nothing less.

Yep.

Before this thread was taken off topic by anti-vaxxer nonsense (nothing of which has been stated by two main offenders is true by the way) did anyone even read the whole article at the start? It has ZERO to do with covid and like the 2nd poster stated just sensationalist garbage from news corp.

For a start this "new" strain of HIV has actually been around since the late 80s, early 90s. Secondly it has been in general decline since 2010. Thirdly, if you get it it responds to standard HIV treatments. Fourthly there is only about 100 people who have the variant and all but 4 are in the Netherlands.

None of this is reflected in the headline.

The article is actually about using DNA tracing technology to chart the course of the various HIV strains HISTORICALLY. While this strain is "newly discovered" it is not new. The scientists have reported it to state how viruses can mutate (relatively easily) to new highly virulent strains (not necessarily "less" ones) and that we simply need to be on the lookout for such mutations in the future.

warwick1
10-02-2022, 06:32 AM
I will join as the Fourth Musketeer with OLD SNAKE , manpower , Double Adapter
and form a alliance against these mutant test tube babies who are running loose and screwing everybody who has a opinion.
Wonder what their neighbor's think ?

It appears someone has shaken a tree and another anti vax moron has fallen out, or could it be a new username from a former whackjob??

Double_Adapter
10-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Hey Mr Goldfishman and Mr Zoowick1

You guys are fucking morons and dumb wits and need to take English comprehension classes.
If you actually spent more time actually reading what was written rather than go on your customary omega-incel dummy spits you would actually understand that Im all for vaccines, and mRNA technologies.
My post is factual as I do R&D in the STEM verticals/industries.

If you have nothing better to say or contribute then consider fucking off from this thread and while you’re at it stop hijacking other interesting posts amongst members. Whilst I don’t agree with Mr Oldsnake et al I still have the decency and courtesy to hear their views and opinions and without discrediting or flaming them.
Intelligent people hear and read all the facts available, apply critical thinking and form their own opinions.
The key is not to set your opinions in stone and be flexible and open to change your opinions.

if you still can’t understand what is being said then I’ll draw it in crayon and finger paint it paleolithic style.
Grow up, develop a backbone, work on your critical thinking skills, develop your opinions and principles rather than flaming every post and pretending to be know-it alls - I’ve come to the conclusion that you guys are wannabe beta-omega white knights. Mr Warwick1 is in desperate need of psychiatric help. I have a close friend who is a practitioner so feel free to hit me up for some recommendations.

On a final note as Mr BennyB eloquently put it in one of his posts, if you don’t like the TV show then switch to another fucking channel.

Mods and admins - if this post breaks any forum protocols feel free to delete it.

OLD SNAKE
10-02-2022, 02:17 PM
while on subject of HIV, Australia will be getting Rapid HIV test kits very soon for about $25, they are currently available in South Africa and could be useful for those who don't want an on the record result,
there are two types of kits,
one is a swab of the mouth and the other is a blood test.

Ziggurat
10-02-2022, 03:34 PM
Intelligent people hear and read all the facts available, apply critical thinking and form their own opinions

Yeah, they are the same people who wake up on the operating table to advise the surgeon.

You are making a generic comment and trying to apply it to all situations. Like molecular science for fuck's sake. That is not just wrong and disingenuos it is highly stupid. "Just do a bit of web surfing and get your diploma in the mail."

yug
10-02-2022, 10:38 PM
Keep it up.
You all will be banned in the end.

Who talks this kinda shit in sex forum?
Go to reddit and spread your mis-information or information or "research from the internet" or whatever you call it.

solidsnake
11-02-2022, 12:19 AM
Keep it up.
You all will be banned in the end.

Who talks this kinda shit in sex forum?
Go to reddit and spread your mis-information or information or "research from the internet" or whatever you call it.

Amen. Feels like the forum is going down the crapper with COVID and border closures. Most brothers are either holding off their punting with Omicron or keeping gems to themselves. Lots of posts these days seem to be shops bumping old reviews, and crazies going off topic.