PDA

View Full Version : Question So what’s going on here

Joe1956
07-02-2022, 07:35 PM
I open aus99 and there is more talk than ever before. I go for a punt and I’m told by every lady I’ve been with, 8 or 10 in the last month in Sydney and 4 in Newcastle, that things are very slow and they want covid over.
From that I can only assume that punters here are still worried and express their frustrations in many posts. And the ladies are equally cautious but ready to serve.
I admit I don’t go to the most popular places, they are always consistently busy.
But the middle shelf, it’s bare for them.
Right or wrong?
Looking forward to doing 3 tomorrow. It will be interesting. Gotta love kamagra :)

OLD SNAKE
07-02-2022, 08:47 PM
most punters are in some sort of relationship, where they love the companionship of their partner, but the sex is sort of ordinary
and it was easier to punt after you finished work in a office on the way home, than working from home and trying to sneak out and explain where you are going,

GoldfishMan
08-02-2022, 07:53 AM
most punters are in some sort of relationship, where they love the companionship of their partner, but the sex is sort of ordinary
and it was easier to punt after you finished work in a office on the way home, than working from home and trying to sneak out and explain where you are going,

Exactly my situation. Can't wait to go back to "work". Hell, I think the shops should have "back to work" specials, similar to the "back to school" specials for the kids. That'll be something!

Mranderson6958
08-02-2022, 07:55 AM

Same for me too.

slickg
08-02-2022, 10:24 AM
No good reason to be out in the CBD if everything is wfh