PDA

View Full Version : General talk Top notch service in Sydney?

Mirage88
12-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Good evening gents.

I will be in Sydney next weekend and am looking for recommendations on a classy establishment with great service. I am from rural NSW so am looking to spoil myself compared to the 40+ year olds with mum tums off Locanto.

Ginza seems to get a good wrap in here but all other recommendations welcome. After young beautiful Asian girls.

cuteguy
13-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Good evening gents.

I will be in Sydney next weekend and am looking for recommendations on a classy establishment with great service. I am from rural NSW so am looking to spoil myself compared to the 40+ year olds with mum tums off Locanto.

Ginza seems to get a good wrap in here but all other recommendations welcome. After young beautiful Asian girls.

Marrickville No 5 has a good selection of beautiful Asian girls.

Fintr
13-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Good evening gents.

Yes no5 or Ginza.
Check out the reviews to narrow it down.
Make your booking (eavning before)
You cant go wrong.

HardCore
15-02-2022, 12:55 AM
As recommended bro, book as early as possible and have a backup booked as well in case your plan A falls over.

beta101
15-02-2022, 07:56 AM
Can't really beat Ginza for service :)

CountryPunter
15-02-2022, 08:27 AM
Good evening gents.

Mate, like you I’m from a regional area. Know exactly what you’re saying about the local paper/locanta types we get to see in the cheap motels.
I guess like me that pretty much means you’re more used to and generally look for fs experiences.

There’s already been a couple of suggestions of shops here and I’m not going to add to that as I’m not any expert on the Sydney scene.

What I would suggest though…if you’ve got time….is to try a RnT experience. I’m relatively new to it but it’s something we don’t see in the bush.
Plenty of good shops reviewed on here and other sites. I’m sure some of the Sydney guys could give you a few leads.

Best approach is to go to a booking with a relaxed attitude and no expectations of what might happen. As is reported here extras are on the menu and will be offered. Always expect at the very least a nhj for a $50 tip. Don’t be too pushy. Show the girl some respect. Remember she’s a ML so she doesn’t have to suck or fuck every client who she sees.
But it’s a real possibility to get those services so a not too pushy enquiry will soon tell you whether it’s an option. Personally I’ve been in Sydney a few times since Xmas. Had 6 massages with fs in 5 of them. One tip. Always bring a condom. Most but not all girls carry them.

But main thing is be relaxed. It’s an amazing feeling laying facedown naked on a massage table with an attractive scantily clad girl performing….if you’re lucky….a pretty decent massage on you and then starting the teasing that inevitably begin about 1/2 way through the time you’ve booked for. After that comes the offer of additional services. Remember, they’re in it for the money so be careful not to get ripped off. But don’t be afraid to say no if you think it’s to expensive.

Just a few thoughts from someone in a similar situation to you. Plenty of people here are more than willing to share their knowledge with us country guys. Very much appreciated.

Good luck and let us know how you go.

Mirage88
15-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Mate, like you I’m from a regional area. Know exactly what you’re saying about the local paper/locanta types we get to see in the cheap motels.
I guess like me that pretty much means you’re more used to and generally look for fs experiences.

There’s already been a couple of suggestions of shops here and I’m not going to add to that as I’m not any expert on the Sydney scene.

What I would suggest though…if you’ve got time….is to try a RnT experience. I’m relatively new to it but it’s something we don’t see in the bush.
Plenty of good shops reviewed on here and other sites. I’m sure some of the Sydney guys could give you a few leads.

Best approach is to go to a booking with a relaxed attitude and no expectations of what might happen. As is reported here extras are on the menu and will be offered. Always expect at the very least a nhj for a $50 tip. Don’t be too pushy. Show the girl some respect. Remember she’s a ML so she doesn’t have to suck or fuck every client who she sees.
But it’s a real possibility to get those services so a not too pushy enquiry will soon tell you whether it’s an option. Personally I’ve been in Sydney a few times since Xmas. Had 6 massages with fs in 5 of them. One tip. Always bring a condom. Most but not all girls carry them.

But main thing is be relaxed. It’s an amazing feeling laying facedown naked on a massage table with an attractive scantily clad girl performing….if you’re lucky….a pretty decent massage on you and then starting the teasing that inevitably begin about 1/2 way through the time you’ve booked for. After that comes the offer of additional services. Remember, they’re in it for the money so be careful not to get ripped off. But don’t be afraid to say no if you think it’s to expensive.

Just a few thoughts from someone in a similar situation to you. Plenty of people here are more than willing to share their knowledge with us country guys. Very much appreciated.

Good luck and let us know how you go.

Thanks for the advice mate, could you recommend a couple of massage shops for me? Cheers

Crusader
16-02-2022, 07:17 AM
Where in sydney are you staying?

Mirage88
16-02-2022, 09:58 AM
Where in sydney are you staying?

Havent booked accom yet, I'll probably book close to where the best recommendations are! haha

CountryPunter
16-02-2022, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the advice mate, could you recommend a couple of massage shops for me? Cheers

Plenty of others on here should be able to help better than I can.

Depends whether you have wheels (which I assume you will have) and how far you want to travel from where you are staying.

My go to shops are Heavenly Hands Massage at 184 Victoria Rd Drummoyne and 227 North Strathfield at 227 Concord Rd North Strathfield.
No doubt there’s plenty more shops that offer similar experiences.
I often stay at Olympic Park and 227 is pretty convenient to get to from there.
A guy that knows the scene pretty well put me onto HHM. Turns out the girl running that shop was a ML who I had seen in the past so I have been more than happy to support her shop. Very customer focussed and a good roster. Definitely worth a go if you can get to Drummoyne.

DayMan69
16-02-2022, 03:51 PM
If you're around the inner west then, yes, the Drummoyne shop mentioned above is a solid suggestion for excellent RnT. I've been there on different days and you can strike a great looking girl.

My current favourite shop is 200 Stanmore (advertised on this site). The girls here are knock outs if you like petite Thai women. The pics are real and the massage is great...as is part 2 from these experienced lasses.

I also like Wynyard Blossom opposite Wynyard station on George St in the city.

Personally, i'm RnT without a great deal of FS shop experience, but as Country Punter suggests you can sometimes get lucky with a bit of good manners in a massage place.

Enjoy my friend!

drifter
16-02-2022, 04:10 PM
I also like Wynyard Blossom opposite Wynyard station on George St in the city.

I used to work around the area and will never have the courage to venture into these shops. Colleagues always seems to be nearby. LOL.

Rogeryou
16-02-2022, 04:22 PM
Forget the massage shops man don’t waste your time with BS go straight to Ginza, you will get the works for one price fuck like a man on a bed with a shower. Just get on the roster and book the day before and as the other good man suggested book a back up as well 🤣

Mirage88
24-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions fellas.

I gave a few a try!

Heavenly Hands was a good massage, got a covered BJ then proceeded to smash her. She was worried about all of the noise though so that put me off a bit. Girl was probably a 6.5/10 in looks and service a 6.5/10.

Marrickville no5: Cant remember the name of the girl I saw, she was from Vietnam. Had a shower with her and a little bit of kissing, BBBJ couldnt cum from it then reasonable sex. Girl was attractive maybe 7.5/10 and service a 7/10.

42 Gladsville: Indo Angel - Now this was an experience! Top notch service. Very friendly girl, great shower together, lots of french kissing. A bit of 69 followed by sensational BBBJ with lots of DT ending in CIM. Quick wash off and massage, then the best rimming I have ever had followed up by good sex, plenty of enthusiasm on her part. She was reasonably attractive maybe a 7/10 but service was a 10/10. Would highly recommend this girl! This will be my first stop next trip!