PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ecstasy = balls licked while fucking

Themassageking
12-02-2022, 09:42 PM
Many years ago I had a double with 2 MLs. While I was doing missionary on the table and my balls was hanging down, the other ML starting licking my balls. To me it was ecstasy. I was just thinking about that experience the other day and how crazy that session was.
Has any one had this experience lately with MLs or ever.

local
13-02-2022, 01:58 AM
Many years ago I had a double with 2 MLs. While I was doing missionary on the table and my balls was hanging down, the other ML starting licking my balls. To me it was ecstasy. I was just thinking about that experience the other day and how crazy that session was.
Has any one had this experience lately with MLs or ever.

I think I heard that one a few years with reference to two thai girls in an rnt near broadway. That shop is no longer there....

GoldfishMan
13-02-2022, 08:02 AM
That’s what I call a real PSE. Pretty sure you can arrange something like this at Sydney Empress.
On a funny note, I once had a GF who had a pet dog. As we were going at it, I felt a cold wet thing rubbing against my balls. Turned around, it was the bloody pooch sniffing around there. She was either going to lick my balls or bite them off!

schloong
13-02-2022, 08:57 AM
That's funny!!!!!!!

slickg
13-02-2022, 10:05 AM
better keep pets out of the bedroom

Meng
13-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Damn sounds amazing and you must have massive dangling balls.

cuteguy
13-02-2022, 12:38 PM
While on the subject of licking and sucking balls, have guys noticed more MLs doing this?

daty2022
13-02-2022, 03:19 PM
While on the subject of licking and sucking balls, have guys noticed more MLs doing this?
Yes more MLs seem to suck balls. But without a double its a little bit of a physical challenge in that position ;-)

rooter
13-02-2022, 03:58 PM
One highlight was standing up with a girl standing behind me and wanking my cock and coming on a girl kneeling in front of me.
That was fuckin hot!

Themassageking
13-02-2022, 07:31 PM
My one happened in Newcastle.

surething91
13-02-2022, 08:39 PM
Yes I take that she wants you to ask for BJ extra.

cuteguy
13-02-2022, 11:26 PM
Yes I take that she wants you to ask for BJ extra.

My point is that MLs who were willing to do extras would do CBJ, FS and that's all. Now MLs are doing more than what some WLs are doing in FS shops if going for standard service.

Themassageking
13-02-2022, 11:32 PM
Not massive but they do hang a bit.lol

TechPunter
13-02-2022, 11:36 PM
That’s what I call a real PSE. Pretty sure you can arrange something like this at Sydney Empress.
On a funny note, I once had a GF who had a pet dog. As we were going at it, I felt a cold wet thing rubbing against my balls. Turned around, it was the bloody pooch sniffing around there. She was either going to lick my balls or bite them off!

This story has made my day!!

Miclop
14-02-2022, 03:28 AM
I think I heard that one a few years with reference to two thai girls in an rnt near broadway. That shop is no longer there....

Thai girls in doubles in Thailand, that can be pure ecstasy.
What they will do in tandem to please you is limitless.
I remember well visits to Eden in Sukumvit Soi 7 alley...

GoldfishMan
14-02-2022, 08:27 AM
better keep pets out of the bedroom
A lot of girls love furry animals, bro.

My current partner and I now have a cat. Cats are much better, they don't go sniffing around like dogs do (maybe looking for food??). All she does is lay there, front paws tucked in and leering at us with half closed eyes while we're fucking. No idea what she's thinking but she looks very contented!