PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it better to book ahead or pick from a lineup?

Coco Paper
15-02-2022, 11:39 PM
I've been looking up WLs with reviews, inspecting images trying my best to find a girl that's very very attractive then booking ahead of time but I keep being underwhelmed by their appearance.

I had the impression that the most attractive girls get booked out so you won't find much in a line up and in my 5-ish punts, I haven't ever picked from a line up.

Considering it's not trivial to commit to heading into town or where-ever, is it better to book ahead or would I have better luck picking from a line up?

Does time of day matter?

OLD SNAKE
16-02-2022, 12:13 AM
this is my advice, don't take other peoples words for granted, because everyone is different and their chemistry and reaction is not always the same,
a girls regular might get better service, than a first timer off the street, unless you are young and hansom and the girls type, than you might get the best sex ever,
in saying so just go to the shop when they open meet the girls in person and see if there is any chemistry, watch the girls eyes and body language if its lit up choose her, if she looks like she is not interested don't pick her it could be the worst punt ever, even if she's got good reviews from others.

slickg
16-02-2022, 09:13 AM
The awkward thing about not booking ahead is that sometimes you get thrown into a waiting room where everybody else is waiting as well...

HappyDongDong
16-02-2022, 10:07 AM
The awkward thing about not booking ahead is that sometimes you get thrown into a waiting room where everybody else is waiting as well...

The very true, amd you are praying don't run into anyone you know

cuteguy
16-02-2022, 10:12 AM
Most waiting rooms are for one person only in most shops.

Meng
16-02-2022, 11:54 AM
I use to be like you. I like walk ins as the girls reaction can be gauged by how they greet you.

Now I tend to book ahead cause I go during my lunch break and there's less girls so sometimes when I visit the store all the girls are busy and I'd have to wait.

Sibon
16-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Before rushing out after every punt I always stayed back for a few minutes having a quiet chats with the receptionist or Mamasan. I got informations from them about the girl I wanted to see without being there.

Just the other day I wechat a receptionist about 2 girls: "Gloria and Violet how do you rate them in beauty? From 1-10? Do they do FS?" I got my answer without taking a 45 minutes train ride to confirm about the photos I had seen.

I remembered about the recent Chinese New Year and gave the receptionist a $20 red packet.

And the other day while sharing a joke with a Papasan he showed me on his phone the "coming attractions" to arrive to his shops shortly.

Stick to one or two small shops and get to know the people running them.

aussiegaigin
16-02-2022, 01:38 PM

There's never a guarantee that the girl will have finished her previous session on time and you still have to wait in the waiting room.

Like a doctor's appointment.

Jamit
16-02-2022, 01:42 PM
I find lineups pretty rare and you usually get whose available. The best lineup is at Bellevue 12. They all line up in a row and if you get there early can be seven in a row all keen for your business and tackle. Even if that are not the best there and pretty old it is such a rush

stapman
16-02-2022, 04:01 PM
Book ahead if you know the girl you want or if you aren't sure look at a lineup and take a punt.

roshnikhanna
16-02-2022, 06:36 PM
Sometimes you get thrown into a waiting room where everybody else is waiting as well.

tawer5ag
16-02-2022, 06:41 PM
The best thing is booking the girl you have at least seen in a lineup or intro.

Thats why my go to thing is to book a girl in a specific shop that i feel like i would enjoy, based on the reviews, descriptions and pics.
And then, come early and and inform the shop ahead of time that you might be coming early, and you would like to see some specific girls from the lineup, for your future booking references.
Or maybe just look at any girl before your booking, for the same reason.

One time at n5m, the reception guy was nice enough to let me see the girl after my booking. I was lucky that she wasnt busy during that time.
This was because the girl was in a session before my booking and i specifically asked to see that girl for the reasons stated above.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

triedforonce
17-02-2022, 07:56 AM
My experience with no booking, at some popular spot there was not much line up, and ended up i have to go to several shops. So lately i prefer to book, some get luck with good girls and service, some less lucky. But i always try to find some after report, not just relying on the photo or shop description.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
17-02-2022, 09:01 AM
Most waiting rooms are for one person only in most shops.
Not from my experience. 5 Star, GC, GE, N5M (not sure as my memory is real murky) all have shared areas. Only SBM, 42g and Kyoto (I think) have individual waiting cubicles.

Riff888
17-02-2022, 09:16 AM
Not from my experience. 5 Star, GC, GE, N5M (not sure as my memory is real murky) all have shared areas. Only SBM, 42g and Kyoto (I think) have individual waiting cubicles.N5M and 42G have individual waiting rooms. Kyoto and Sakura is open waiting areas. I live it when they send you straight to the room, so I always prefer booking ahead, at least a day ahead.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Meng
17-02-2022, 09:36 AM
In summary if you want to see someone popular or if you're on a tight timeframe then book ahead. Say you want to go out for a quick 1 hour lunch time punt. If you do a walk in you'll run the risk of maybe there being no girls available and having to wait.

If you're not on a tight timeframe or wanting to see a specific girl then walk-ins might surprise you with some gems.

popped2
17-02-2022, 11:16 AM
I used to do random line up exclusively but would call first to check there was at least a couple available to see.

Nothing worse than rocking up and being turned away.

It was fun to see what random goodness you could see, but also had to take some 'grenades'

dotcumdotinyou
17-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Agree with most, do some research here and book ahead.

Candy1234
17-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Only once I had a line up which was at Villawood a while back. Interesting but odd standing there by yourself with all these eyes looking at cha.

But… most of the time they threw me in one of the room then the ladies greeted me one by one. Usually the first few was the ones that was the less chosen, pulling my arms and legs to pick them. I guess the owners wanted to be fair and share the load. I remember I have to fight my way out to see all that is available… the last few was usually the one I picked. Those were the days. I haven’t done brothel lately just massage places, I can imagine with less girls around, and no booking the bros would probably get squash in the waiting room together.

TechPunter
17-02-2022, 10:51 PM
I always book ahead if I know the girl, otherwise I just rock up and see what happens.

jaquedm1307
19-12-2022, 08:40 PM
WeChat 'moments' have the roster / photos which are getting better & so easy to book - guess main factor is what type of girl r u looking for as in shape / size etc plus GFE / Open minded !!!

syxxx
20-12-2022, 12:12 PM
Pros and cons.
Booking - it's great when you pick the right one but horrible le if you haven't. I take weeks now of looking at reviews trying to find the right one whereas I had previously booked on whims. The whims almost always turned out to be duds and I've regretted my choice within 2 seconds. I've found that finding multiple reviews gives a good idea of what to expect.

Line ups - I've had more duds doing this than bookings. I remember one at Bodyrotic where I was shown 8 girls and not one I liked. I was going to leave but it was obviously quite and the hostess was really nice. Eventually picked a big ass Brazilian who hated everything and had a bit of a hairy ass.
Went back two years later and found reviews about Arianna. Within 2 seconds I knew I had made the right choice and she was lovely, professional and had fun.
In saying that I had a line up at Gladesville and was trying do pick either Nicky or someone else. The manager said 'def Nicky'. She rocked me hard, absolute PSE and had me cumming three times.

Min_vik
20-12-2022, 12:43 PM
I always struggle to choose one from the line up. So I follow the reviews from this forum and book them a head and skip the line up and straight to the room. Potentially skipping awkward running into others in the line up area.

Veets
20-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Book ahead.
Go in with no mention and check the line up.
Then Mention you have a booking.
If she’s got it going on enjoy! if not see someone else if they make the cut

madness123
20-12-2022, 10:30 PM
If I make a day of it , I'll book an afternoon session with a known favorite and try a random in the morning to see what gets served up. If its ordinary Ive still got the arvo to look forward to.If its good they can go on the list.

CFH
21-12-2022, 03:00 PM
lineup. i've never made a booking in my lfe.

Themassageking
21-12-2022, 03:42 PM
I've been looking up WLs with reviews, inspecting images trying my best to find a girl that's very very attractive then booking ahead of time but I keep being underwhelmed by their appearance.

I had the impression that the most attractive girls get booked out so you won't find much in a line up and in my 5-ish punts, I haven't ever picked from a line up.

Considering it's not trivial to commit to heading into town or where-ever, is it better to book ahead or would I have better luck picking from a line up?

Does time of day matter?

Book ahead. When you get there, ask to have a look first and if your not happy ask to see who else is on. If your still not happy then walk. It's your money. The shop isn't missing out . Some other customer will come along.

DDT
21-12-2022, 04:15 PM
I only book if I want a special girl, otherwise I just pop in!

blitz
21-12-2022, 09:50 PM

Does time of day matter?
Book ahead if there is a specific girl you want to try. Alternatively walk in and view a line-up if you don't really care.
Not a difficult concept really.

Rookiestones
22-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Book ahead. When you get there, ask to have a look first and if your not happy ask to see who else is on. If your still not happy then walk. It's your money.

This sounds good in theory but in practice how do the shops react to this? Maybe you can get away with it first couple of times but doesn't this annoy them? I'm not against doing this but it all depends on how accommodating/flexible the shop is. Also, they could potentially ignore your request in upcoming bookings (if they're annoyed enough)

Rookiestones
22-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Book ahead if there is a specific girl you want to try. Alternatively walk in and view a line-up if you don't really care.
Not a difficult concept really.

Unfortunately some shops make you pay for your session first before you get an opportunity to see the girls/line up such as Wynyard Blossoms and SBM from my experience. You're left picking the best of what's available which kinda suck.

Rookiestones
22-12-2022, 04:00 PM
I only book if I want a special girl, otherwise I just pop in!

With the shops routinely posting fake pics of their girls, which makes expectations so unreliable and underwhelming. I think this is overall the BEST approach.

Themassageking
22-12-2022, 05:13 PM
This sounds good in theory but in practice how do the shops react to this? Maybe you can get away with it first couple of times but doesn't this annoy them? I'm not against doing this but it all depends on how accommodating/flexible the shop is. Also, they could potentially ignore your request in upcoming bookings (if they're annoyed enough)
In general never had a problem.

Lookha
22-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Try both approaches. Sometimes you definitely want a particular ML. Other times it’s good to be surprised. You can always walk and try another shop. We should broaden our horizons.