PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage....Who and How Do you Prefer to Pay?

Labia Vortex
16-02-2022, 11:47 PM
With some shops like Broadway 227 you pay a flat fee of $125
and the Mamasan presumably pays the ML at the end of the shift
Other shops you pay a room fee of $65/$75 and a further payment directly to the ML for
services negotiated and rendered
At Bway 227 I always tip at least $30 whether I receive open minded service or not
I just feel mean if I leave without tipping something when the young lady has worked so hard
This is why I prefer the room fee method...I pay the ML in recognition of her hard work...more personal
Your thoughts..?

CountryPunter
17-02-2022, 07:07 AM
In my limited RnT experiences I haven’t encountered the flat rate higher fee.
I’m assuming at that price the service would include a nhj as standard.
Any further extras to be negotiated directly with the ML??
Are shops that charge the higher fee licenced differently to those that charge a lower rate up front and leave all negotiating of services to the ML and her client.

I’m happy with paying a shop the lower up front fee then negotiating all extras directly with the ML.
At least then I know she’s getting the money and the shop isn’t taking a cut.

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2022, 08:39 AM
There is actually no difference when a shop charge you an all inclusive fees vs massage fees only then you negotiate all the extras with the MLs. In fact in most cases the upfront fees is better for all parties and a win win:

Take 227 Broadway, $95/30 min minimum spent which included a nude HJ and body to body.

In most RnT, you pay a massage fees of $40 or $45 for 30 min , standard $50 for the NHJ , works out the same, right? However, the $50 tip in most cases may not include any body slides/B2B , you want that, it may cost you extra $20, so straight away , the $95 upfront is better value for money.

On the girl side, an upfront system guaranteed their income per job where in the massage fees only shop the punter may only want a clothed HJ or even no extras ! Then the girl will miss out, imagine she goes into an 1 hr session and end up making no tips, it happens !

Some punters enjoy the negotiations/bargaining parts and would consider a big win for themselves if he can somehow get a NHJ for less than $50, these punters won’t be welcome with open arms by MLs I don’t think. Then there is the language problem, what is included and what is not, personally, I prefer the all inclusive! And even if I go to a massage fees only shop I tip upfront anyway so no interruptions during the play, but that’s just me.

Each to his own and please don’t think those shops charging all inclusive are more expensive.

Cheers

DayMan69
17-02-2022, 10:17 AM
I think the all-inclusive $120 up front is a win for the girl. ($70 massage 1 hr, $50 for NHJ.) Fine. In that sense I'm all for it. Twice now I've heard of some shit bag punter walking out after the NHJ and not paying the tip. It happens. So up front $$ solves that problem.

Where it falls down is in negotiating a BJ or FS in the room. I've had quotes of $50 for BJ and $100 for FS. On top of the already-paid $50. In non up-front shops, you're likely to find a gem who will FS for $100. Mostly because quoting $100 sounds reasonable, whereas quoting $150 sounds over the top.

On balance, i'm happy with the girl being the winner here. It's a hard gig and they've not had a pay rise for years. As ever, market forces will dictate the prices overall and the coming influx of new girls may sort things out.

dotcumdotinyou
17-02-2022, 06:11 PM
I like 14 Burwood and its $40 for half and negotiate directly with the girls, usually $50 for NHJ and $100 full service.

If the ML goes above and beyond then I normally give her more than the agreed $100