78A Hampden St
Roseville Rose
N5M
Pennys 77
Croydon Palace
485 Rockdale
These shops are all around $250 for diamond service
They all have a few hidden gems
Nearly all are within 20 minutes of the CBD ( Drive Time )
Some are near stations
These are not low end shops who have Milfs on their Rosters

Labia Vortex
17-02-2022, 04:22 PM
City Rose Kensington may fit the medium price
range at $280
Some exotic non Asian Ladies

Ease
17-02-2022, 04:42 PM
Hi mate - 78a and 116 have the odd Gem but they are still Milf material :0). prices are $150 for everything though so probably worth a mention for sure. Same with 533 Willoughby though their quality has really dropped in the past few years. 64 Taren pt has upped their prices to the new model - and initially provided nothing for it :0( but are getting some new talent in the past month who were above par for them. Ada , May And Gina stand out

keebab
17-02-2022, 05:42 PM
I haven't been to Pennys 77 in years and I don't think I've seen an AR for them in ages.

Anyone been there recently? It used to be quite good. Any idea on their current pricing?

Kennyg912
17-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Burwood 8 $200/hr

dotcumdotinyou
17-02-2022, 06:03 PM
Burwood 8 is no good, false pics

Kennyg912
17-02-2022, 06:11 PM
Damm
Planning to visit one Aussie or Japanese

cuteguy
17-02-2022, 06:55 PM

Forums should require advertisers to disclose whether photos are real or represent similarity to the girl. In that way, customers won't be misled by fake advertisements. I noticed 42G was doing this while many other shops aren't.

If shops have photos of girls taken inside the shop and you can recognise the rooms then that's another way to prove the girls are real.

Manky010203
18-02-2022, 09:20 AM
Forums should require advertisers to disclose whether photos are real or represent similarity to the girl. In that way, customers won't be misled by fake advertisements. I noticed 42G was doing this while many other shops aren't.

If shops have photos of girls taken inside the shop and you can recognise the rooms then that's another way to prove the girls are real.

Won't happen, they don't have the girls they want to do those photos. Fake photo is a clear sign the shop is no good.

the1hkdude
19-02-2022, 02:23 AM
Damm
Planning to visit one Aussie or Japanese
They have no aussie or Japanese girls there.
They just put it up there to get you in the door.
No to mention fake pricing.

Sibon
19-02-2022, 08:51 AM
I don't go to FS shops as such. I get all my FS from MLs.

They would accept your offer if they "like" you enough. You could feel their eyes scanning you up and down to judge you before accepting your offer.

It's not rocket science but there's a bit of art and presentation.

cuteguy
19-02-2022, 01:39 PM

They would accept your offer if they "like" you enough. You could feel their eyes scanning you up and down to judge you before accepting your offer.

Previously, guys looking for FS would go to brothels. Guys would go to RNT places with a challenge to see which MLs would go further than providing a massage. Now it's a real playing field with MLs willing to provide FS at RNT shops. Basically, guys don't need to ask. The MLs are themselves making FS offers to customers behind closed doors.

Mrnice1234
21-02-2022, 07:42 AM

Solid contribution to the post.
You must be a sex god. What’s your point, you want ego stroke?

Sorry to sound angry but why?

warwick1
21-02-2022, 09:01 AM
Solid contribution to the post.
You must be a sex god. What’s your point, you want ego stroke?

Sorry to sound angry but why?

He is just a kid living in a fantasy world or a disturbed older man, basically a fraud........

aussiegaigin
21-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Previously, guys looking for FS would go to brothels. Guys would go to RNT places with a challenge to see which MLs would go further than providing a massage. Now it's a real playing field with MLs willing to provide FS at RNT shops. Basically, guys don't need to ask. The MLs are themselves making FS offers to customers behind closed doors.
The bar keeps rising. 25 years ago, a clothed HJ for $20 was the limit in RnT. Now I can get at least a naked BBBJ or even FS for $50.

AGS1980
22-02-2022, 07:29 AM
The bar keeps rising. 25 years ago, a clothed HJ for $20 was the limit in RnT. Now I can get at least a naked BBBJ or even FS for $50.

Care to share where you can get this???

cuteguy
22-02-2022, 09:42 AM

$50 for FS must be with a MILF or someone over 40. Most MLs (in 20's or 30's) know FS attracts at least $100 unless you have less time say 10 minutes and then the girl may agree to drop it to $80 as an example.