PDA

View Full Version : General talk Privates with ML

Archer
17-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Some ML are asking for privates lately. Is this the new trend and what is an acceptable market rate? My regular has asked me for $500 + room and I'm hesitant to accept her proposal.

cuteguy
17-02-2022, 06:46 PM
Some ML are asking for privates lately. Is this the new trend and what is an acceptable market rate? My regular has asked me for $500 + room and I'm hesitant to accept her proposal.

$500 for how many hours? At the shop they get paid $100 for FS plus $50 for NHJ and this is usually maximum 1 hour. If your regular wants $500 plus you pay for room for one or two hours, forget it. Not worth the effort.

Some MLs are doing well by providing FS while working in RNT shops and taking the full amount for this service. A WL in a shop has part of her fee taken by the shop but they are expected to provide service for the whole period. A ML can do her massage for half the session and then the rest as sex. It appears they are getting paid more than WLs for the time spent with customers.

thefatness
17-02-2022, 06:52 PM
I think this is a trend we as punters should all avoid. Let market forces do their job.

If you decide to go ahead and see her for $500 then be prepared for it to become the norm.

cuteguy
17-02-2022, 07:02 PM
I think this is a trend we as punters should all avoid. Let market forces do their job.

If you decide to go ahead and see her for $500 then be prepared for it to become the norm.

Don't let the MLs dictate the rates. You can see them at the shop without the expense of booking a room. The reason to see a girl outside the shop is to get some financial advantage for yourself ie not pay the full price or if you're keen on a ML and want to spend more time with her doing other activities.

Archer
17-02-2022, 08:52 PM
$500 for how many hours? At the shop they get paid $100 for FS plus $50 for NHJ and this is usually maximum 1 hour. If your regular wants $500 plus you pay for room for one or two hours, forget it. Not worth the effort.

Some MLs are doing well by providing FS while working in RNT shops and taking the full amount for this service. A WL in a shop has part of her fee taken by the shop but they are expected to provide service for the whole period. A ML can do her massage for half the session and then the rest as sex. It appears they are getting paid more than WLs for the time spent with customers.

Exactly my point! I was like I must be missing something here? Haha just checking if other bros have similar offers.

Rogeryou
17-02-2022, 11:53 PM

Hesitant jahahah that’s Fucken insane

AHLUNGOR
18-02-2022, 09:01 AM

You have left out some very important details:

1. Your regular who asked for $500 private session with you, have you done FS with her in the shop and for how much ? If you had already fucked her in the shop for say $100 tip. Then paying her $500 outside seems excessive. Unless it was like a weekend away and unlimited sex like a gf or mistress then perhaps, but only you know the value and whether she is worth it.

2. If you haven’t had any success with her pass part 2 in the shop and you now get the chance to go all the way then it’s a different story. Again , it depends on the ML how hot she is and how much you have wanted her? Only you know the answer.

Cheers

local
18-02-2022, 10:53 AM

Please reassess what you are questioning please.

What are you getting now and for how much in what environment.
What you expect to be getting to compare against.

Is there a promise (of service) involved here, or what ?

Apples for apples, etc...

Sibon
18-02-2022, 11:36 AM
I did it 3 times with my regular ML in her apartment after her work for $200 each time. She was sharing the apartment with another ML whom I got to know and later bedded her in a shop. We stopped the private thing as she was tired after work and went back to see each other in the shop.

warwick1
18-02-2022, 11:52 AM
I did it 3 times with my regular ML in her apartment after her work for $200 each time. She was sharing the apartment with another ML whom I got to know and later bedded her in a shop. We stopped the private thing as she was tired after work and went back to see each other in the shop.

My goodness you have been busy since you only started "punting" since lockdown was lifted, remember if your gonna bullshit you've got to have a good memory Zoo......

GoldfishMan
18-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Agree with Ahlungor and local. The girls are not stupid. Surely she would know a proposition to do the exact same thing in a private setting at 5x the price is not going to get any traction, not to mention risk losing her a regular. There’s probably more on offer.

Archer
18-02-2022, 02:39 PM
I have agreed to meet up this weekend for the $500 session in the city. I'm already getting FS at the shop, so hopefully there will be more on offer in a private setting.

popped2
18-02-2022, 03:06 PM
I have agreed to meet up this weekend for the $500 session in the city. I'm already getting FS at the shop, so hopefully there will be more on offer in a private setting.

Fill us in, if you're already getting FS what else could be on offer. I guess maybe extra bits like CIM etc?

That said, if she whips out a massive black 10" - hopefully you got your moneys worth :shout:

Sibon
18-02-2022, 04:40 PM
Fill us in, if you're already getting FS what else could be on offer. I guess maybe extra bits like CIM etc?

That said, if she whips out a massive black 10" - hopefully you got your moneys worth :shout:

The ambience and coziness of a ML's bedroom are different of having it out on a massage table in a cubicle with paper thin wall.

It's funny that my regular put her furry softoy on her bed underneath her buttocks to give her the lift.

popped2
18-02-2022, 06:32 PM
The ambience and coziness of a ML's bedroom are different of having it out on a massage table in a cubicle with paper thin wall.

It's funny that my regular put her furry softoy on her bed underneath her buttocks to give her the lift.

True, if it ever happened for me, you would feel fairly unique and special. Cant imagine that many brothers bring invited into the inner sanctum 🤣

Also, can make as much noise as you want i guess haha

bummer
18-02-2022, 09:21 PM

That black 10" does sound interesting !
Sounds like before the 1st lockdown, I ended up banging an ml at her home just like in the shop, except it was on her bed. Much nicer and same price. One night we arranged she said that she was on the rag and I said so what ? She was a bit hesitant as she had never had sex at that time. She still rings me occasionally to come around when its rag time, as she loves it then and majority of guys just wont do it at that time. (They really don't know what they are missing.....)

popped2
18-02-2022, 11:47 PM
That black 10" does sound interesting !
Sounds like before the 1st lockdown, I ended up banging an ml at her home just like in the shop, except it was on her bed. Much nicer and same price. One night we arranged she said that she was on the rag and I said so what ? She was a bit hesitant as she had never had sex at that time. She still rings me occasionally to come around when its rag time, as she loves it then and majority of guys just wont do it at that time. (They really don't know what they are missing.....)

Epic! At the end of the day, everyone is human after all :P

blackpearl
19-02-2022, 03:33 AM
You guys are all Lucky. I am still trying to see the ml at her home . Its comfortable and convenient for me . But no luck yet. How many times you have to see them to get entry to their house ? Any tips guys ?

warwick1
19-02-2022, 07:17 AM

That's cheap compared to Prince Andrew paying 12mill quid for a fuck......

GoldfishMan
19-02-2022, 07:36 AM
Hell yeah! Look, I’m all for respecting the ladies, but developments like this really make you wonder what women are all about.

I mean if this Giuffre lady was really about “going out to get them for what they did to her”, how does money come into the picture? Surely this outcome was a slap in the face for all the people out there that believed that this lady was doing it for “honour”. It was all about money in the end.

Sibon
19-02-2022, 08:14 AM
You guys are all Lucky. I am still trying to see the ml at her home . Its comfortable and convenient for me . But no luck yet. How many times you have to see them to get entry to their house ? Any tips guys ?

I think you could take it step by step. Ask your ML to go out for a meal or drink first and see how it goes from there. You better than anyone know how much she "likes" you. This could be a bit hard as they can act to all their customers. Gifts or generous tips may help too. :-)

warwick1
19-02-2022, 08:45 AM
Hell yeah! Look, I’m all for respecting the ladies, but developments like this really make you wonder what women are all about.

I mean if this Giuffre lady was really about “going out to get them for what they did to her”, how does money come into the picture? Surely this outcome was a slap in the face for all the people out there that believed that this lady was doing it for “honour”. It was all about money in the end.

Exactly!....Andrew is a dope:grimace:

local
19-02-2022, 10:58 AM

3 timesI thought.... (FS)

warwick1
19-02-2022, 11:11 AM
3 timesI thought.... (FS)

Whatever.....Still on the pricey side

Candy1234
19-02-2022, 11:17 AM

I don’t know if that is lucky or not. Never had one but don’t think I want to try, sounds very complicated especially some emotions are involved to some degree. Most people punt so there’s no strings attached right?

Yup if there’s money involved then stick with the shops, no point chasing the girl to their homes. Might as well woo a stranger to be your gf for real, no?

cuteguy
19-02-2022, 12:00 PM
True, if it ever happened for me, you would feel fairly unique and special. Cant imagine that many brothers bring invited into the inner sanctum 🤣

Also, can make as much noise as you want i guess haha

Even if the ML eventually gives out her number most would prefer to visit you at your place. I had a few suggest coming to my place but I preferred to see them at the shop. Less hassles. Didn't want them to get attached to me or when they have bad days to see an opportunity to come to my home when it suits them.

Candy1234
19-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Even if the ML eventually gives out her number most would prefer to visit you at your place. I had a few suggest coming to my place but I preferred to see them at the shop. Less hassles. Didn't want them to get attached to me or when they have bad days to see an opportunity to come to my home when it suits them.

Exactly… I’ve been given numbers in the past but I never call those numbers but instead I call the shops number. Sounds good at the start thinking oh yeh maybe save some coins on the shops fee but if they’re asking for more than what we pay at the shops then in my opinion better just do your deed there and go home, quick and easy.

warwick1
19-02-2022, 12:13 PM

I have had a couple of "regular" MLs come to my place , they suggested it and the cost was reasonable, I never had FS with them at the shop so it was a great experience for me after seeing them in the shop for such a long time, it was relaxed, no clock watching had a meal and they had their own transport, one I still see the other has a proper job now which is great for her, a really lovely girl....

Archer
19-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Ended up going to her place while her boyfriend is away for work this morning. Banging her while her boyfriend photos/belonging are close by give me a bit of a thrill but also guilt trip. There was no time watching, had breakfast and then round 2 in the living room. It was a nice GFE but I think I will keep it at the shop moving forward.

We punt for our enjoyment and no strings attached. Heading to her place with a possibility of hidden cameras or her boyfriend walking in on us is not what I'm looking for. Thank you for the wonderful experience but no thank you.

Azzkikr
19-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Ended up going to her place while her boyfriend is away for work this morning. Banging her while her boyfriend photos/belonging are close by give me a bit of a thrill but also guilt trip. There was no time watching, had breakfast and then round 2 in the living room. It was a nice GFE but I think I will keep it at the shop moving forward.

We punt for our enjoyment and no strings attached. Heading to her place with a possibility of hidden cameras or her boyfriend walking in on us is not what I'm looking for. Thank you for the wonderful experience but no thank you.

What nationality was the ML?

cuteguy
19-02-2022, 01:25 PM

Yeah. What if the boyfriend decides to return home early or there are secret cameras set up in the home? Very risky don't you think?

Trampoline
19-02-2022, 03:57 PM

Totally agree bro.

cumquat
19-02-2022, 04:28 PM

You got it all wrong …. She put the little bunny there so you could fuk the stuff in out of it …

warwick1
19-02-2022, 04:42 PM
You got it all wrong …. She put the little bunny there so you could fuk the stuff in out of it …

He shares the same bunny with his doppelganger Double Adapter....

Candy1234
19-02-2022, 04:52 PM
warwick1 - you never failed to comment some users here, I got to admit it really cracked me up bro. I’m not on here long enough to know what’s up, by the look of things there’s a person on here with multiple accounts?

GoldfishMan
19-02-2022, 06:01 PM
What nationality was the ML?
I’d venture a guess she’s Thai. Not trying to stereotype, just had a lot of experience where the Thai girl is ready to play ball under the BFs noses, seriously.

thefatness
19-02-2022, 09:05 PM

Looking back on it was $500 good value for money?

Sibon
19-02-2022, 10:07 PM
warwick1 - you never failed to comment some users here, I got to admit it really cracked me up bro. I’m not on here long enough to know what’s up, by the look of things there’s a person on here with multiple accounts?

Sad isn't it. Some people are spending their wretched lives hanging around an adult site snapping at the sidelines and shooting blanks.

Maybe they are not able to get FS from the MLs. And they are not able to get private service from them too.

Obviously They don't have the means and the look. All they could do is to suck a lemon. :-)77339

warwick1
20-02-2022, 09:55 AM
Sad isn't it. Some people are spending their wretched lives hanging around an adult site snapping at the sidelines and shooting blanks.

Maybe they are not able to get FS from the MLs. And they are not able to get private service from them too.

Obviously They don't have the means and the look. All they could do is to suck a lemon. :-)77339

Ah Zoo/Sibon/Double Adapter and whoever you have here, it is sad you have to make up all your stories like a little boy hiding from his mummy in the closet using the internet, as I've said before the last vagina you saw was your Mother's when unfortunately she gave birth to you,. you are a fraud, go away......clean your fish tank.....

Sibon
20-02-2022, 06:01 PM

It's may be a bit far fetched to think of someone has all the time in the world to want to waste his time to set up multiple accounts here. For what and to impress whom?

I for one has a business to run, money to make and 3 regular beautiful Chinese MLs to bed. I need this forum less and less as I'm not greedy and I don't need to know anymore MLs. I am a happy man as my three MLs serve my needs very well. :-)

warwick1
20-02-2022, 06:39 PM
It's may be a bit far fetched to think of someone has all the time in the world to want to waste his time to set up multiple accounts here. For what and to impress whom?

I for one has a business to run, money to make and 3 regular beautiful Chinese MLs to bed. I need this forum less and less as I'm not greedy and I don't need to know anymore MLs. I am a happy man as my three MLs serve my needs very well. :-)

Remember you posted that you only started "punting" after lock down had finished, and were looking for advice, now you are The "King" of the MLs and giving out advice, you gotta have a good memory when you are a BS artist like you Zoo....

Candy1234
20-02-2022, 07:10 PM
What is a Zoo or who is the Zoo?

warwick1
20-02-2022, 07:30 PM
What is a Zoo or who is the Zoo?

Sent you a PM...........

Azzkikr
20-02-2022, 09:46 PM

You say you have 3 regular Chinese ML that keep you happy but previously you have been asking for any recommendations of ML and massage shops. For a person who only started punting less than 4/5mths. I find it quite hard to believe anything you say. If you’re gonna BS at least do it right lol

cumquat
21-02-2022, 12:10 AM

I’m quite chuffed that I seem to have made it onto Zoozilla and now Sybians, groupie list . Along with grumpy as fuk ;) Warwick1

warwick1
21-02-2022, 05:52 AM
I’m quite chuffed that I seem to have made it onto Zoozilla and now Sybians, groupie list . Along with grumpy as fuk ;) Warwick1

A great honour indeed......