PDA

View Full Version : Shop info [Pyrmont Star Massage] Is this shop still open?

watchblue
18-02-2022, 02:34 PM
Just curious to know if they are still in Business, they never pickup the phone, they never answer in Whatsapp, but it seems they try to post their roster.
What's the point to have a roster if you don't want customer to come to you :shout:

Funandfun
18-02-2022, 02:44 PM
May be try your luck at WeChat
QVQ_90

Labia Vortex
18-02-2022, 08:46 PM
New Management about 6 months ago
Mainly Caucasian ML with the occasional Asian ML
Communication is like extracting teeth
Either they are very busy or don’t understand the fundamentals
Of promoting their business

Labia Vortex
18-02-2022, 10:05 PM
New Management about 6 months ago
Mainly Caucasian ML with the occasional Asian ML
Communication is like extracting teeth
Either they are very busy or don’t understand the fundamentals
Of promoting their business

dt333
18-02-2022, 11:52 PM
This place has gone downhill. Booked Kendra about a month ago, turned up she wasn't even in the shop. What's the point of taking a booking if she's not even in the shop. Offered the "jap" girl available, she's probably thai...not my type. Jap girl in their Wechat pic looks like an 8 out of 10, but about a 5/10 in real life. The picture of Monica is a fake pic of Jennifer Hawkins if you do a reverse image search. Too many red flags, so I've given up on this shop. If anyone's seen Kendra, let me know if she's as hot as her pic.

watchblue
20-02-2022, 09:42 PM
This place has gone downhill. Booked Kendra about a month ago, turned up she wasn't even in the shop. What's the point of taking a booking if she's not even in the shop. Offered the "jap" girl available, she's probably thai...not my type. Jap girl in their Wechat pic looks like an 8 out of 10, but about a 5/10 in real life. The picture of Monica is a fake pic of Jennifer Hawkins if you do a reverse image search. Too many red flags, so I've given up on this shop. If anyone's seen Kendra, let me know if she's as hot as her pic.

Yes agree too many red flags think I will give up too on this shop, wasting too much of our time.
The shops that want customers I think they are doing their best to get them