PDA

View Full Version : Question Search filters

Oosuki
20-02-2022, 12:34 AM
Is there a way to search a specific forum for keywords? Mainly on tapatalk, whenever I try to search a word it draws entries from everything was wondering if it could be narrowed down. E.g. "Massage" in the privates forums

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Candy1234
20-02-2022, 09:55 AM
Hey buddy, I see you unlocked the Pandora’s box. I think you can if you use the mobile version of the site, under Additional Options there’s a dropdown list, select what ever forum you want to search in. Not too sure about Tapatalk though. I usually just look what ever is on top or use Google what ever add aus99 to the end of the search keyword if I really want to narrow it down to a specific girl at a specific shop, most of the time something useful would pop up.

GoldfishMan
20-02-2022, 05:02 PM
Hey buddy, I see you unlocked the Pandora’s box. I think you can if you use the mobile version of the site, under Additional Options there’s a dropdown list, select what ever forum you want to search in. Not too sure about Tapatalk though. I usually just look what ever is on top or use Google what ever add aus99 to the end of the search keyword if I really want to narrow it down to a specific girl at a specific shop, most of the time something useful would pop up.

Yeah, use Google, much better than the native search function on this forum, it’s just shit lol!

The desktop site doesn’t give you the option to search by forum like what OP wants. The mobile version has that feature, but is limited to minimum 4 letter words.

Riff888
20-02-2022, 05:40 PM
Yeah, use Google, much better than the native search function on this forum, it’s just shit lol!

The desktop site doesn’t give you the option to search by forum like what OP wants. The mobile version has that feature, but is limited to minimum 4 letter words.So you can't find girls named Jan, Ivy, May ......

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Oosuki
22-02-2022, 04:28 AM
Hey buddy, I see you unlocked the Pandora’s box. I think you can if you use the mobile version of the site, under Additional Options there’s a dropdown list, select what ever forum you want to search in. Not too sure about Tapatalk though. I usually just look what ever is on top or use Google what ever add aus99 to the end of the search keyword if I really want to narrow it down to a specific girl at a specific shop, most of the time something useful would pop up.Haha yup I show have! I was able to narrow down searches to specific forums on both the desktop and mobile sites but no luck on tapatalk they should really add that in as a feature

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Sydboy65
22-02-2022, 08:27 AM
Can you search on double words - say Khloe Lux or Sienna Grace? Still trying to navigate my way around. Thanks