PDA

View Full Version : Pink Spa Capalaba

Oldred
20-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Dropped in to try the place out while in the area, ended up with a decently relaxing massage from J. Around mid late 20's used her legs alot in the massage which was different but worked well. Nice enough and english was good. Not much TT and the flip was pricey, opted for basic but ranges from 1 -3 pineapples. Over all not a bad experience. A couple of other girls there so might try again next time i'm in the area. Happy punting lads

Shagspear
23-02-2022, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the review!
I drove past that shop almost every few days but for some reason never get to try them. Good reminder I might give them a try.

texass10in
04-03-2022, 01:02 PM
You can park in the back there for a bit more privacy, as they have a entrance from the back parking lot. The ladies here are decent enough to look at and very willing to help.

Oldred
04-03-2022, 06:59 PM
You can park in the back there for a bit more privacy, as they have a entrance from the back parking lot. The ladies here are decent enough to look at and very willing to help.

Do you have a favorite texass, heading back over this weekend and unsure who to try next

Alpha_boi
08-03-2022, 04:27 PM
I have been here a few times. Always left happy 😊

Oldred
09-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Had another great massage here on the weekend, spent some time with Y, she's a fun sized pocket rocket. Really great session, same rate so i'm guessing that's the standard there.
I am curious if anyone has tried the advertised Hot Sister flower four hands massage, how well they work together, double the might be fun to try, a bit pricey though

texass10in
10-03-2022, 01:02 AM
Do you have a favorite texass, heading back over this weekend and unsure who to try next

Say hi to the toy, YY, for me. She isn't always there, but worth saying hi if so.

Oldred
10-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Say hi to the toy, YY, for me. She isn't always there, but worth saying hi if so.

That's who i saw, was definitely good fun and not a bad massage either

Doa
12-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Oldred read your in box please

Zag Dez
19-11-2023, 03:09 PM
G'day

Anyone been here recently ?

Fairly new to this and not a million miles away

Cheers

JakeTheDrill
13-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Recently and often visited in 2024.
Try either Y*Y* or J**Y.
Both of them are well worth the $, and
Their advert is accurate with regards to their body size but not age.
Late thirtys would be my guess.
I was able to get everything I need on a repeat visit, but YMMV.