PDA

View Full Version : Hotel GLOW - Pattaya

22-02-2022, 07:01 PM
I had taken a little blue pill in the bathroom of a bar in LK Metro at around 6pm as the bars were due to shut at 9pm. Unfortunately, there weren't any bar girls that I really liked on this night so I decided to go for a massage at 9pm and maybe order another one in afterwards (there are a few outcall services operating).

I went to Soi Honey (infamous for FS massage) and chose a girl - my favourite shop here is the first one on the corner of Soi Buakhao. 1200 THB for one shot, why not? As we were walking up the stairs and I told her I hate using the showers in that shop. I was over the moon when she suggested that I could take her out of the shop for an extra 300 baht. Deal.

This was a great session with a girl in her 20's. Lots of energy and an enthusiastic BBBJ that you just don't get here in Sydney. No CIM and she draws the line (as do many of the girls in this shop) at anal and BBFS. Fine by me.

After we were done she had to go back to work. I ordered a taxi for her and saw her out.

I was thinking about who I was going to order next as I returned to my room when the universe answered for me. There was a milf with a very short skirt on and low cut shirt. No english too. I smiled and said "where you go?" she said "I go home now". I said "You go with me?" and she remained silent. I took her hand and with no resistance she followed me to my room. I am positive she had just finished up with another customer but she said she just went to visit a friend. Rule #1 is never trust a bar girl.

In the room she sat on the bed and told me 500 for short time (wow, that's literally $20 I thought to myself) and 800 for long time. I gave her 1000.

What came next was a wild night of me cumming twice (CIM), her singing and using my cock as a microphone, waking up at 3:00 to a BJ, falling asleep without cumming and rock hard and even more sex in the morning.

I have her on Line and can't wait to return to Pattaya. Anything can happen in that city.

22-02-2022, 07:02 PM
This happened around 10-12/01/2022 if anyone is interested when. I just felt like sharing this with you all as it is a really nice memory.

hogansheros_breakout
22-02-2022, 09:01 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

cuteguy
23-02-2022, 01:21 PM
I had taken a little blue pill in the bathroom of a bar in LK Metro at around 6pm as the bars were due to shut at 9pm. Unfortunately, there weren't any bar girls that I really liked on this night so I decided to go for a massage at 9pm and maybe order another one in afterwards (there are a few outcall services operating).

I went to Soi Honey (infamous for FS massage) and chose a girl - my favourite shop here is the first one on the corner of Soi Buakhao. 1200 THB for one shot, why not? As we were walking up the stairs and I told her I hate using the showers in that shop. I was over the moon when she suggested that I could take her out of the shop for an extra 300 baht. Deal.

This was a great session with a girl in her 20's. Lots of energy and an enthusiastic BBBJ that you just don't get here in Sydney. No CIM and she draws the line (as do many of the girls in this shop) at anal and BBFS. Fine by me.

After we were done she had to go back to work. I ordered a taxi for her and saw her out.

I was thinking about who I was going to order next as I returned to my room when the universe answered for me. There was a milf with a very short skirt on and low cut shirt. No english too. I smiled and said "where you go?" she said "I go home now". I said "You go with me?" and she remained silent. I took her hand and with no resistance she followed me to my room. I am positive she had just finished up with another customer but she said she just went to visit a friend. Rule #1 is never trust a bar girl.

In the room she sat on the bed and told me 500 for short time (wow, that's literally $20 I thought to myself) and 800 for long time. I gave her 1000.

What came next was a wild night of me cumming twice (CIM), her singing and using my cock as a microphone, waking up at 3:00 to a BJ, falling asleep without cumming and rock hard and even more sex in the morning.

I have her on Line and can't wait to return to Pattaya. Anything can happen in that city.

For 1000 baht you got a bargain and fantastic deal from what you described. Don't they charge 3000 baht for overnight stay? Given the current situation I would have thought most girls would be willing to take anything to get some money and to survive or help their families. They can't run off to Centrelink and get handouts in Thailand. WLs and prostitution are not legally recognised in Thailand.

As for trusting bar girls, you're right. Never believe everything that comes out of their mouths. They are experienced girls who know what to say and play with many guys.

23-02-2022, 02:46 PM
great to see these reports coming through.

this will work to put a cap on in-country prices which we all know are too high.

so later this week when Joeblow Qld punter (not his real name) is being asked for $200 for 15 minutes FS finish on top of massage shop fee he will be thinking that's 5 nights in Thailand with the girl staying over. and she's asking that for 15 minutes.

Just paid $100 for 30 minutes at massage shop... That could get me something much younger and hotter to poke on all night than what I just had.

23-02-2022, 02:48 PM
For 1000 baht you got a bargain and fantastic deal from what you described. Don't they charge 3000 baht for overnight stay? Given the current situation I would have thought most girls would be willing to take anything to get some money and to survive or help their families. They can't run off to Centrelink and get handouts in Thailand. WLs and prostitution are not legally recognised in Thailand.

As for trusting bar girls, you're right. Never believe everything that comes out of their mouths. They are experienced girls who know what to say and play with many guys.

To be fair, she was not the youngest bird - I'd put her at over 40 for sure. Standard for LT in Pattaya at the moment is 2500 + Bar Fine + Lady Drinks (I'd usually buy about 3).

BKK you're looking at an additional charge

OLD SNAKE
13-03-2022, 03:28 PM
single man that's not bad for prices, you should give some good tips like where you get your blue pills and do you need a Doctors prescription

14-03-2022, 07:54 PM
single man that's not bad for prices, you should give some good tips like where you get your blue pills and do you need a Doctors prescription

literally any pharmacy will sort you out mate. Don't buy off the street sellers as you never know what's in there. You can basically get anything you want OTC

Lookha
15-03-2022, 06:54 AM
You don’t need a prescription at a pharmacy. You can also bargain on the price if done in a nice way.

OLD SNAKE
15-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Use to go to Bali a lot and there will be one guy trying to sell blue pills in Kuta just before Discovery Mall, i think he was working with the cops, just to bust tourist for bribes, plus your right you could be swallowing rat poison

15-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Pharmacies are great in Land of Smiles. Even got morning after for emergency lol

mat29127692
25-07-2022, 02:18 AM
Great punt, looks like you hit the jackpot right at the end . Well done mate!
Do you mind sharing her lineid . I will be there end of august so wouldn’t mind contacting her .

cuteguy
27-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Use to go to Bali a lot and there will be one guy trying to sell blue pills in Kuta just before Discovery Mall, i think he was working with the cops, just to bust tourist for bribes, plus your right you could be swallowing rat poison

Just crazy to buy something off strangers in a foreign country. Just like tourists that were deceived by locals in Bali selling dog meat and claiming it was chicken. Some tourists would have got sick in the process.

Tlito
27-07-2022, 10:51 PM
I went to a pharmacy to buy Calais in Bangkok ..2500 baht for 4 tablets ..got 16 tablets for a 1000 baht on Sukumvit near the Irish pub and they were just fine…brought some more in Pattaya and they made me crook …
My mate was buying the cheap smokes in Pattaya and got really crook …ended up buying his smokes from 7/11 and was right again in a day..l