PDA

View Full Version : Question When does an ML really become a WL ?

youngheart
22-02-2022, 11:52 PM
SO all these punters go to their local RNT and want extras.

A. Does getting nude make the ML a WL ?

B. Does giving a HJ make an ML a WL ?

D. Does CBJ make an ML a WL ?

E. Does allowing DATY make an ML a WL ?

F. Does giving a nude B2B slide make an ML a WL ?

I would think the act involving "sexual intercourse" or even anything PAID, sexual really makes the provider a "working person" rather than just a "massage person".

Basically which act is actually regarded as "sexual" to change the description or the provider ?

Aussieguyinsf
22-02-2022, 11:57 PM

I would think the act involving "sexual intercourse" or even anything PAID, sexual really makes the provider a "working person" rather than just a "massage person".

Basically which act is actually regarded as "sexual" to change the description or the provider ?

Who gives a shit?

rooter
23-02-2022, 02:23 AM
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Oosuki
23-02-2022, 04:29 AM
I feel like any sort of sexual action would qualify as them being a wl instead of an ml, so a hj would classify as one imo, though technically getting naked would seem so as a sexual action depending on your views [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

warwick1
23-02-2022, 05:53 AM
Who gives a shit?

Amen..............

daty2022
23-02-2022, 08:08 AM
Amen..............
God’s gift you might say. What’s in a name anyway.

Bunningsnag
23-02-2022, 08:41 AM
I think BJ or FS makes them a WL. I'd still consider HJ, naked or body slide a ML.

jm2141mj
23-02-2022, 08:45 AM
I think you’re asking the wrong question, it’s the other way around. ML is a subset of WL. A WL is also a ML if her service primarily involves massage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDPorto
23-02-2022, 09:20 AM
If we read the law to the letter, a massage place essentially becomes a 'brothel' the moment the provider gets naked and touches your dick.

So, stage A it is.

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2022, 09:42 AM
If we read the law to the letter, a massage place essentially becomes a 'brothel' the moment the provider gets naked and touches your dick.

So, stage A it is.

Very true , otherwise, there won’t be so many RnT shops gone into Council problems over the years.

Strictly speaking , if any or more or all of the following happens during a massage session, the ML became a WL as per title:

1. The guy took his undies off, exposing his genital
2. The ML took her clothes off exposing her breast or bottom or pussy
3. The guy touching the private parts of the ML: breast, pussy and butt
4. The ML touching the penis or balls or anal cracks

I don’t think we need to go any further from here as hj, bj, tits job or FS would be beyond all of the above.

Just my two cents ! To answer the OP’s question.

Ps. So, on the other hand. None of the above should nor to be expected to happen in a legit or shopping centre shop !

F0x
23-02-2022, 09:52 AM
When you turn that frown

UPSIDE DOWN.

(Turn the M the other way)

aussiegaigin
23-02-2022, 10:56 AM

So, stage A it is.

Doesn't even have to get naked.

j_highrolla
23-02-2022, 11:24 AM
When you turn that frown

UPSIDE DOWN.

(Turn the M the other way)

Hahaha thats a good one :slobber:

Scott Phar
23-02-2022, 02:13 PM

So, stage A it is.

So if the ML and you dont get naked but touch each other sensually while clothed and/or kiss is that ok?

Basically each one has their own interpretation based on where they consider the line is.

footboy2012
23-02-2022, 04:33 PM
simple criteria:
1) when the ML is on her knees with my dick in her mouth, or
2) when I am having sex with her on the massage table

GoldfishMan
23-02-2022, 08:04 PM

So, stage A it is.

Just having sex on premise doesn’t mean anything. You could go for a massage, the girl might really dig you and decide to get naughty on the spot. Or you could go to Coles, the cashier might really dig you and decide to fuck you in the loading dock. Or your secretary might really dig you and want to fuck you in your office.

None of these constitute whoring. None of them require a “special license” to do.

What matters is when the sex is being openly advertised and sold in exchange for cash.

rooter
23-02-2022, 08:48 PM
Just having sex on premise doesn’t mean anything. You could go for a massage, the girl might really dig you and decide to get naughty on the spot. Or you could go to Coles, the cashier might really dig you and decide to fuck you in the loading dock. Or your secretary might really dig you and want to fuck you in your office.

None of these constitute whoring. None of them require a “special license” to do.

What matters is when the sex is being openly advertised and sold in exchange for cash.

As soon as you exchange money a sexual service then it's prostitution. And a hand job is definitely a sexual service.
All the R&Ts are effectively operating as brothels and the girls who work there are prostitutes.
To operate as a brothel, premises need to comply with council and planning laws.
But of course R&Ts get around the laws by doing it all in secret and keeping up the facade and pretense that it's just remedial/therapeutic massages that happen there while the "tips" are paid secretly and the sexual service happen behind closed doors. And it's almost impossible to prove that sex is being offered in exchange for money, and it takes a lot of time and money to do surveillance, private investigators etc. So the authorities don't bother investigating. But be very clear, the MLs are providing sexual services in exchange for money and so are prostitutes. And good on them for that! They put smiles on lots of faces :) And there is no way the licensed brothels could cope with the huge demand for sex for payment anyway.

alexalexliu1882
23-02-2022, 09:02 PM
When she took massage away from their routines?

Warrabong
23-02-2022, 11:13 PM
Massage table or bed. If your banging her on a massage table ML on a bed it’s a WL

alexalexliu1882
23-02-2022, 11:17 PM
Massage table or bed. If your banging her on a massage table ML on a bed it’s a WL
Nice one lol, pretty accurate

cuteguy
23-02-2022, 11:24 PM
If she does it for money well we know the answer. What if she did it without taking any money? She can't be branded a WL in that case.

cumquat
24-02-2022, 10:42 AM
If she does it for money well we know the answer. What if she did it without taking any money? She can't be branded a WL in that case.

all he/she would be doing was exercising choice. Still would be in a place defined as a brothel and still would have engaged in sexual activities .

Everyone can sugarcoat their preferences , and perception and works both ways . More than one ML and one ex , in particular would argue she was not a sex worker, because she didn’t work in a brothel. If it helps . Why not

Personally , see no difference

OLD SNAKE
25-02-2022, 06:30 PM
an easier solution to your headache of trying to work out what is what,
go to a full service shop that offers massage as well, pay for full service
get your massage for 30 minutes, than switch over to bj,69r,than bang her in your favourite position
than you don't need to worry about what is what

rooter
25-02-2022, 06:46 PM
In the nomenclature (wow there's a fancy word for ya to drop next time you are at the pub or a dinner party just to impress everyone) of this Forum a ML works in a R&T shop and a WL works in a FS brothel.
It's a handy distinction to make just so we know what we are talking about, but basically they are all sex workers and all prostitutes.
And god bless them all. We love 'em!

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2022, 06:55 PM
In the nomenclature (wow there's a fancy word for ya to just drop in at the next time you are at the pub or a dinner party you go to to impress everyone) of this Forum a ML works in a R&T shop and a WL works in a brothel.
It's a handy distinction to make just so we know what we are talking about, but basically they are all sex workers and all prostitutes.
And god bless them all.

Brother rooter,

If you put it that way, then the distinction should be:

In a FS shop, any Tom Dick and Henry can walk in and fuck the WL.

In a RnT , while the ML is still supposed to provide a nude HJ, she could choose not to offer a part 2 and just provide a massage only services . 227 Broadway and SBM where prices are inclusive of the part 2 are basically a brothel and the MLs there have no choice.

Cheers

HappyDongDong
25-02-2022, 06:58 PM
More WL becomes ML these days

OLD SNAKE
25-02-2022, 08:26 PM
Ahlungor they could of just taken a job at a shopping centre massage shop where no extras are offered,
but they chose to take a job at a massage shop where part 2 extra services are available,
they do it because they love the extra money, the attention from men and their inner slut gets to play with cock,
while they are in public, they get to maintain their innocents persona,
like a Dr Jekkle and Mr Hyde

rooter
25-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Brother rooter,

If you put it that way, then the distinction should be:

In a FS shop, any Tom Dick and Henry can walk in and fuck the WL.

More like any Tom, Feng or Sanjay these days :)

EYANH
25-02-2022, 09:33 PM

So your point is they’re actually all working girls. Trying to convince “ML” that they’re a light version of WL - and that they’re prostitutes unavoidably so they should drop the idea of not offering sex would make them different. Clever. Ok, so MLs are Wls anyway, but imo, they still can choose what services they’re willing to provide, just like WLs choose to provide diamond/ premium services. Not always have to end up with penetration. No need to manipulate them to get sex from them if they say no. Some say no but change their mind at the end, but some really mean it when they say no, especially the one give constant answer. Should not push them/ nor ask them “why not”. No need to convince them that they miss out the fun of having sex. It’s not about what they do, but whom they wish to do with, and you are not the one they want to make love with. They don’t want to mix work with their personal needs. Let it simple as it is.

priapus1966
25-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Whatever you choose to call an ML is pretty much up to the individual client. The important difference is what the service provider thinks; An ML retains control of her own body and may grant or deny extras as she chooses. With a WL the client calls the shots and orders from the menu. This to my mind is why the ML is a much more interesting encounter, because as clients we need to be on top form to obtain favourable ‘mileage variation.’

lebronjamespro
26-02-2022, 12:04 AM
exactly haha what if the massage place as a bed like diva

mrdamage
26-02-2022, 12:24 AM
Seeing and paying a WL is a guaranteed fuck. A ML is able to use their own discretition as to what they ultimately offer. YMMV never applies for standard service with a WL whereas it almost always applies for a ML.

youngheart
05-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Any ML whih does ANY extra is classed as a Prostitute.
Lets be perfectly honest here, don't bullshit to yourself and really, do not let these women believe they are not.

Any private doing Massage does any other even just nuding up, is still classed as a prostitute.

It might sound harsh, but its the truth. RNT is part of the SEX INDUSTRY. ANY provider is generally a prostitute, yeah lousy sounding name, but its the truth.

Its all "sex industry".

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Imo ML are the ones jerk off without actually providing intercourse like HJ or Spanish so it is satified by some sort of "massage".

WL would be the ones with lots of condoms ready and finishing off every men by intercourse.

Usually ML are younger and prettier as they dont need to go that far to survive the industry.

EYA06072021
06-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Any ML whih does ANY extra is classed as a Prostitute.
Lets be perfectly honest here, don't bullshit to yourself and really, do not let these women believe they are not.

Any private doing Massage does any other even just nuding up, is still classed as a prostitute.

It might sound harsh, but its the truth. RNT is part of the SEX INDUSTRY. ANY provider is generally a prostitute, yeah lousy sounding name, but its the truth.

Its all "sex industry".
I wonder why some punters still prefer seeking sex from MLs, and willing to pay more for MLs, but never want to go to see WLs in brothel? in their mindset, what's the difference?

Imo ML are the ones jerk off without actually providing intercourse like HJ or Spanish so it is satified by some sort of "massage".

WL would be the ones with lots of condoms ready and finishing off every men by intercourse.

Usually ML are younger and prettier as they dont need to go that far to survive the industry.
I think it's. not just about age or appearance, but their own boundaries they decide to set.

TheMaestro
06-03-2022, 08:36 PM
A huge percentage of MLs will give you a suck and a fuck anyway. They are all cut from the same cloth.

iamthewalrus
10-03-2022, 08:05 AM
Simple. Bottom line is any ML giving even the most minimum of sexual services, be it a HJ for extra tip while staying fully clothed, is technically a WL, and that service would be deemed as prostitution.

You may have noticed in most massage shops rooms there's a disclaimer of 'not providing sexual services ' or something similar.
That is a shops thinking that its some kind of a legal protective measure. Which is nonsense.

Some massage shops are licensed to operate as brothels. Some of those lump in teh nude HE as part of the fee upfront. Etc

Rooter summed up the answer to the OP correctly.

As soon as you exchange money a sexual service then it's prostitution. And a hand job is definitely a sexual service.
All the R&Ts are effectively operating as brothels and the girls who work there are prostitutes.
To operate as a brothel, premises need to comply with council and planning laws.
But of course R&Ts get around the laws by doing it all in secret and keeping up the facade and pretense that it's just remedial/therapeutic massages that happen there while the "tips" are paid secretly and the sexual service happen behind closed doors. And it's almost impossible to prove that sex is being offered in exchange for money, and it takes a lot of time and money to do surveillance, private investigators etc. So the authorities don't bother investigating. But be very clear, the MLs are providing sexual services in exchange for money and so are prostitutes. And good on them for that! They put smiles on lots of faces :) And there is no way the licensed brothels could cope with the huge demand for sex for payment anyway.

Aphantom
27-03-2022, 08:42 AM
Simple. Bottom line is any ML giving even the most minimum of sexual services, be it a HJ for extra tip while staying fully clothed, is technically a WL, and that service would be deemed as prostitution.

You may have noticed in most massage shops rooms there's a disclaimer of 'not providing sexual services ' or something similar.
That is a shops thinking that its some kind of a legal protective measure. Which is nonsense.

Some massage shops are licensed to operate as brothels. Some of those lump in teh nude HE as part of the fee upfront. Etc

Rooter summed up the answer to the OP correctly.
The legal definition is as has been correctly expressed above. Interestingly though the general ‘social’ definition is different. Perhaps morals have changed, for example HJ is not usually ‘viewed’ as prostitution and in America BJ is not viewed as sex (just ask a former President). So I think MLs often think they are not WLs which according to the social definition is true. I think it’s great that MLs have a choice in what they do, rather than having to do everything (CIM, DD etc) on every fat, ugly, unkempt punter that walks through the door.

Just my 2 cents.

GoldfishMan
27-03-2022, 11:43 AM
The legal definition is as has been correctly expressed above. Interestingly though the general ‘social’ definition is different. Perhaps morals have changed, for example HJ is not usually ‘viewed’ as prostitution and in America BJ is not viewed as sex (just ask a former President). So I think MLs often think they are not WLs which according to the social definition is true. I think it’s great that MLs have a choice in what they do, rather than having to do everything (CIM, DD etc) on every fat, ugly, unkempt punter that walks through the door.

Just my 2 cents.
Yeah, they’re just massaging another muscle down there. Just so happens that muscle squirts something out from time to time!

Horndog7
27-03-2022, 11:58 AM
My thoughts exactly lol

Horndog7
27-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Who gives a shit?

My thoughts exactly lol

Rodman
27-03-2022, 12:21 PM
As soon as you pay her to touch your dick

Mickeydrippen
27-03-2022, 03:17 PM
Ahlungor they could of just taken a job at a shopping centre massage shop where no extras are offered,
but they chose to take a job at a massage shop where part 2 extra services are available,
they do it because they love the extra money, the attention from men and their inner slut gets to play with cock,
while they are in public, they get to maintain their innocents persona,
like a Dr Jekkle and Mr Hyde Ah old snake is opening up a whole new philosophical thread. What motivates a beautiful girl to play with strangers dicks. Greed and avarice, desperation,debt, or a perceived easier lifestyle. I’m really doubtful about the inner slut bit but you have been with more ladies than me. It gets you thinking. In my recent experiences with Sydney girls I’m amazed at how fucking beautiful they are.

itoko
27-03-2022, 03:26 PM
Don't think it really matters but I find its not the service but where they work.

Joe1956
27-03-2022, 07:35 PM
ML or RL
Dumb thread