PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Asian private ladies - sharing privately

Danidani
23-02-2022, 10:07 AM
Hi all, i am fairly new to the forum and i wanted to get in touch with likeminded poeple.
I thought of putting up this thread for those who are into asian private ladies and have options to share. Has to be a 2 ways thing, no begging for info on ladies if you don't have anything to share. Feel free to send a message or put a comment down

kamas
23-02-2022, 01:41 PM
So you're begging for info on ladies but you haven't shared anything

hogansheros_breakout
23-02-2022, 04:14 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Danidani
23-02-2022, 11:00 PM
To Kamas: If instead of being a whinging cunt (like many on this forum) you had read the thread properly and sent me a pm, you would have probably scored yourself a nice gem. Others just did, just so you know

Danidani
23-02-2022, 11:10 PM
I can share a hot indo girl. only does three hour bookings though. not for the feint-hearted.
I am more than happy to hear more about this.
Send me a pm and i will share something with you

bigru55
24-02-2022, 10:13 AM
I can share a hot indo girl. only does three hour bookings though. not for the feint-hearted.

I would love to give this lady a go I don’t normally see privates as never been to a good one

phinny90
24-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Hi all, i am fairly new to the forum and i wanted to get in touch with likeminded poeple.
I thought of putting up this thread for those who are into asian private ladies and have options to share. Has to be a 2 ways thing, no begging for info on ladies if you don't have anything to share. Feel free to send a message or put a comment down

Hey mate - send me a PM, happy to share.

Kunta66
25-02-2022, 08:35 AM
Sounds fair enough I will PM you with details
Cheers

Tlito
25-02-2022, 09:50 AM
To Kamas: If instead of being a whinging cunt (like many on this forum) you had read the thread properly and sent me a pm, you would have probably scored yourself a nice gem. Others just did, just so you know

Haha love this …you are so spot on…

Danidani
25-02-2022, 10:45 AM
Hey mate - send me a PM, happy to share.

Hi mate, i tried to send a pm but your settings don't allow me to

brissybro
25-02-2022, 11:49 AM
I love Asian ladies too. Always keen to find more. PM me anytime. I'll share any info I have

brissybro
25-02-2022, 11:50 AM
PM me mate. Always keen and of course will share any that suits you.

Edit: Spoke to my hot Indo girl. She doesn't want her details shared publicly. If you send me your number I'll pass it onto her.

She's not a professional girl. just a girl that like sex and extra cash. she's not always doing this every week. She will message you if she's open

hogansheros_breakout
25-02-2022, 12:03 PM

Joejohnson8
25-02-2022, 11:18 PM
3 hours? What on earth do you do for 3 hours ? I’m lucky to go 3 minutes some times

hogansheros_breakout
26-02-2022, 07:55 AM

Doa
26-02-2022, 03:17 PM
I'm just exhausted reading the text 🤣🤣🤣

hogansheros_breakout
26-02-2022, 03:43 PM

4FoW2
26-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Whats the going rate for 3 hours of fucking, food and frivolities?

hogansheros_breakout
26-02-2022, 06:44 PM

ArtieGee
26-02-2022, 10:32 PM
she arrives, kissing on my couch, daty on her on the floor, first round in the loungeroom. a recovery chat and shower clean. bbbj back for recovery, rimming on each other for a while, play with some toys up her ass, a little bit of gentle anal, sex in lots of places, another rinse off in the shower, share a meal she brought over, bbbj while i check some work, sucking on her magnificent nipples, more fucking and making a few movies for each other. shower, coffee before she leaves.

time flies when you are having fun.

Reminds me of my honeymoon, it wore off though. I don't really have the stamina these days but good luck to you Hoges. An hour in a shop or with a private usually does it for me now.
On that, I can understand keeping this gem under the radar but the privates who openly advertise are totally legal. As such, there should be no problem with us recommending them here by name as long as we are not discussing illegal services. Juna is a good example, nice service for regulars and happy to say so.
RTG

Sammythepunter
27-05-2022, 03:00 AM

Is she Indian or Indonesian,

Im looking for a girl maybe she is the one as u described her lol, any help will be appreciated