PDA

View Full Version : General talk 5 Star City

virgileco
23-02-2022, 12:51 PM
I was doing my daily browse of the forum and noticed the most recent 5 Star post in the roster section is from 13 February. Usually they post every day.

Anyone know what happened? Have they closed down?

Generally speaking, I feel like 5 Star has been going through a tough time for the last year or two. Which is a shame because it used to be one of the best.

cuteguy
23-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Is it under new management? Weren't the premises for sale or lease last year?

beta101
23-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Can't see anything on WeChat too. Ginza should just buy them.

Sswilighy
23-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Can't see anything on WeChat too. Ginza should just buy them.

Dumb idea

No one wins when one shop wins.

slickg
23-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Maybe not doing well since less people in CBD

fjfan
23-02-2022, 03:40 PM
I only ever went there to see Natalia but I definitely found it to be a nice place and better than Ginza in terms of facilities.

cuteguy
23-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Dumb idea

No one wins when one shop wins.

Do you mean competition is best while monopoly is bad for the customer?

Labia Vortex
23-02-2022, 03:46 PM
https://5starcity.com.au/
The buildings have been for sale for awhile
Still a couple of gems working there

Sswilighy
23-02-2022, 05:02 PM
Do you mean competition is best while monopoly is bad for the customer?

Ofc. Otherwise prices go up and they do like they please like fake nationality and fake photos.

Nelly69
24-02-2022, 10:05 PM
yeah, i've always wondered about this shop. looks like only one girl is support the whole shop. haha

lebman
26-02-2022, 06:26 AM
Yeah, 5 Star is struggling. I have had a few good punts with Korean girls in pre Covid times. Looks like all good girls are gone and they are struggling to recruit.

TechPunter
26-02-2022, 07:29 AM
Hopefully they find the material once the borders open again.

rooter
26-02-2022, 08:19 AM
5 Star was one of the pioneers of Asian brothel service.
They were a top shop and very busy, but then they started to decline and by 2020 just before covid started they were down to just 3 or 4 girls rostered daily.
Now it looks like two years of Covid, lockdowns, no new arrivals etc has delivered the final blow.

GoldfishMan
26-02-2022, 08:35 AM
5 Star was in decline even before covid started.
They were one of the pioneers along Asian brothel service. They are the Motorola of the Sydney Asian brothel scene.
They were a top shop and very busy up until around 2014.
But then they started to decline and by 2020 just before covid started they were down to only 3 or 4 girls rostered daily.
Covid was the final blow that killed them.

Yes. Had many fond memories of them. Back then the market in the City was dominated by a few shops. 5 Star, No 1 Blackburn, Angel Town in New Town. They started to come undone at around the same time the agencies like MOC, MGD, Blue Moon, etc, became popular.

Angel town and No 1 Blackburn closed down. 5 Star at some point tried to do their own in-call apartment service, I really liked it, but it was short-lived.

Their downfall was a great opportunity for Ginza to take over the market. Now, I think Ginza has a much stronger hold on the market than any single 1 of those old shops. I don't think they will suffer the same fate as them.

It would be a pity if 5 Star closes down. I like their location a lot more than the other shops. I find Woolloomooloo to be a much more pleasant suburb than Surry Hills.

syd_azn_guy
26-02-2022, 09:29 AM
Yes. Had many fond memories of them. Back then the market in the City was dominated by a few shops. 5 Star, No 1 Blackburn, Angel Town in New Town. They started to come undone at around the same time the agencies like MOC, MGD, Blue Moon, etc, became popular.

Angel town and No 1 Blackburn closed down. 5 Star at some point tried to do their own in-call apartment service, I really liked it, but it was short-lived.

Their downfall was a great opportunity for Ginza to take over the market. Now, I think Ginza has a much stronger hold on the market than any single 1 of those old shops. I don't think they will suffer the same fate as them.

It would be a pity if 5 Star closes down. I like their location a lot more than the other shops. I find Woolloomooloo to be a much more pleasant suburb than Surry Hills.

Yeah i know what yiu mean. 5star quality has certainly bombed to put it bluntly and wont be returning at all in the near term that's for sure.

jxlee
26-02-2022, 03:53 PM
rip

Korean Barbie from a few years ago was a great punt

Candy1234
27-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Oh yeh, haven’t seen K Eye all over WeChat moments in a long time. She must be done with it. Did anyone see the “sexy video”? Lol a few seconds of her back side in bikini.

hornedbeast
27-02-2022, 08:34 PM
Did they shut down? Is 'PingPong' still the bloke who answers the fone?

Labia Vortex
28-02-2022, 12:39 AM
One of the biggest problems is their website
Whoever designed that should exit the IT Industry
Absolute disjointed crap

Ease
28-02-2022, 10:09 AM
I only found this place in 2019 but had some really great encounters there. Sam is a great Papasan and took the time to chat with me a few times over a few drinks just up the road at contact bar.he did mention that they have been in the biz a long time and the place has been up for sale for quite a while. He was ready to retire so recent events probably accelerated the exit plan. Such a pity - that old house was a perfect bordello - well kept and clean - big waiting room / party area, discreet .. really took you away from the real world

chabiku
28-02-2022, 12:56 PM
5 * now going down. in the past around 2010 good management. had best WL like joan, moon, niko...

Namewastaken
28-02-2022, 01:45 PM
I wonder how these shop owners find workers? It's an interesting industry to get into, can imagine ways to make it all better and probably get more business but finding girls to work I think would be the hardest part

rooter
28-02-2022, 03:04 PM
I wonder how these shop owners find workers? It's an interesting industry to get into, can imagine ways to make it all better and probably get more business but finding girls to work I think would be the hardest part

Plenty of attractive girls who want to make quick money bro.
And just like restaurants if there are not enough locally, then plenty will come in from overseas :)

Namewastaken
28-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Plenty of attractive girls who want to make quick money bro.
And just like restaurants if there are not enough locally, then plenty will come in from overseas :)
Yeah I can understand that but do they just advertise and hope girls apply or do they go looking 🤔

Durtle
28-02-2022, 06:02 PM
Was great in its day

cuteguy
28-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Yeah I can understand that but do they just advertise and hope girls apply or do they go looking 🤔

Both ways. One girl told me she was looking for work online and got contacted by the shop to come and work for them. The other way is by word of mouth. Girls telling their friends about working at their shop. I wonder whether they receive some introduction commission for their efforts in bringing friends to the shop.

virgileco
01-03-2022, 01:03 AM
It is actually quite sad as 5 Star had my favourite working ladies back in the day - Minami, Kylie and my all time favourite Akina. When I last visited in 2020 after the first lockdown, they were still doing alright. But it seems things haven't gone well in the last 2 years.

cuteguy
01-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Thanks to covid19 and lockdowns some shops weren't able to stay afloat and resume business after such a long time closed. Of course some shops were operating out of apartments and not at their registered business address. Then it wasn't difficult to resume business again once lockdowns were lifted.

maximillian
01-03-2022, 03:02 PM
5 * now going down. in the past around 2010 good management. had best WL like joan, moon, niko...

Those girls were all legendary. Pity the shop is on hard times, it wouldn't be good to have one shop like Ginza dominate the whole industry - more fake photos and service will start going down

rooter
01-03-2022, 05:23 PM
5 Star was Motorola. Ginza is iPhone. Ginza Empire is Android.

syd_azn_guy
02-03-2022, 09:06 AM
5 Star was Motorola. Ginza is iPhone. Ginza Empire is Android.

So that means iphone and Android are market leaders while motorola is obsolute now

chabiku
02-03-2022, 09:26 AM
Ofc. Otherwise prices go up and they do like they please like fake nationality and fake photos.

true, one of my friend got japan old girl & fake photo. but in the photos look young & beautiful.

Aloscha
03-03-2022, 08:07 AM
Looks like they're back with a new Thai girl, Alice. Looks like a decent body and it's incall.