PDA

View Full Version : General talk Legit massage with rebate and a happy ending.

rjdin
23-02-2022, 07:35 PM
I have stumbled across a place in Canley vale offering extras while also providing a health refund.

The mamasan has massive tits but doesn't really massage. Since it's legit she didn't try anything funny but I did keep my underwear on. Perhaps if they were off she would have offered more. I instead opted for extended time which she gave the second half to another girl who came in a bit later. As soon as she came in she immediately asked for my underwear off so I thought something might happen. She did the same teasing strokes performed elsewhere and she got really close to it.

By the end nothing had happened. Except I asked if I can get a happy ending and that's exactly what happened. It's a bit pricey at $50 for a handy bit given its a legit place with a refund, I guess it was a fun find.

GallBall2203
23-02-2022, 07:53 PM
Do they have a Hicaps machine?

rjdin
23-02-2022, 09:24 PM
Yes they do. On the day I visited it didn't work so they gave the manual form

Scott Phar
23-02-2022, 09:33 PM
I love this kind of experience and its very hard to find in Australia - its either legit places or very obvious HE places here. Do you know of any such places in CBD or Parra?

Aussieguyinsf
23-02-2022, 11:42 PM
If you genuine, pm me. Not great quality girls but rebate.

beta101
23-02-2022, 11:52 PM
I'm interested in this too. I saw a few massage shops with hicaps. But not sure how it works.

dragonhunter
24-02-2022, 12:37 AM
Does this place show photos of the ML

Scott Phar
24-02-2022, 08:09 AM
Cant find an option to pm. I think it gets activated after a few posts if i am not wrong.

Scott Phar
24-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Sorry i think as a "Baby Member" i am not allowed to pm.

Topfielder
24-02-2022, 04:20 PM
You’d be surprised how many shops that give health rebates offer extras
Some use Hicaps others give a receipt and then claim online
Through trial and error and a bit of research I’ve found at least 10 shops

Mickeydrippen
24-02-2022, 06:22 PM
That’s the joy of the chase. So cool.

rjdin
24-02-2022, 11:31 PM
I've been going through massages for a long time but only just found my first place. Would you mind sharing whereabouts these shops are? I'm quite happy with the Canley Vale shop, the massage is great.

I had another visit and I saw three girls come out of one room. The last one was in the middle of getting dressed and I saw her with a towel covering her front. I was lucky to sneak a peek in that room. The other two ladies looked a bit older but the one in the room definitely looked on the young side. I'm keen to give her a go next time I visit.

Crusader
25-02-2022, 12:09 AM
I have stumbled across a place in Canley vale offering extras while also providing a health refund.

The mamasan has massive tits but doesn't really massage. Since it's legit she didn't try anything funny but I did keep my underwear on. Perhaps if they were off she would have offered more. I instead opted for extended time which she gave the second half to another girl who came in a bit later. As soon as she came in she immediately asked for my underwear off so I thought something might happen. She did the same teasing strokes performed elsewhere and she got really close to it.

By the end nothing had happened. Except I asked if I can get a happy ending and that's exactly what happened. It's a bit pricey at $50 for a handy bit given its a legit place with a refund, I guess it was a fun find.

I know the shop you are talking about. They accept 30 for the handy when you refuse the 50. :) the mamasan bella and the other old gal (i think lisa?) are full timers and there every day. Havent seen the young gal you are referring to but there have definitely been some good sorts there

Manky010203
25-02-2022, 11:43 AM
Mind to share this info? Maybe pm it?

FB24
28-02-2022, 02:26 PM
Can someone pm me what shops do this?

Haismberg
27-12-2022, 09:00 PM

It would be good if you can pm the those shops are

dace_t2000
28-12-2022, 07:09 PM

Could I get a list too please?

GoldfishMan
28-12-2022, 07:14 PM
I also know a dude who can let you claim your coke purchases from Medibank. No lie, totally true bros...

Bapamu
28-12-2022, 07:15 PM
Did anyone receive pm? Can you forward me too?

uplatelately
29-12-2022, 09:32 AM
I have a local in Potts Point that I’ve had success with, took a lot of visits to find the naughty girl that gives extras amoungst the legit others! Pm me for info.

kingclint
29-12-2022, 03:58 PM

Hey I can't PM either but keen to know these shops if possible!

Fred Flintstone
29-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Lisa at Lisa’s RnT, 19/369 Victoria St, Chatswood is legit and will give you a receipt to claim later. The shop is on the top floor of the Asian plaza next to Chase.

All the girls there except the owners Lisa and Lillian will jack you off. If you’re lucky enough to get the old boiler Anna, she can even blow you if that is your desire. LoL

When the super slut Linda was there, she would do anything. You then paid Lisa and she would give you a nice official receipt stating you had a remedial massage only!

A few of the girls at Vitality 99 at Lemongrove centre in Chatswood will also jack you off. Monica the old boiler will do it if asked. Some mongers have got lucky with some of the younger, prettier girls, but it’s hit and miss and depends on their mood. Mary the dragon tendon expert just won’t do HJ. The owner Linda has a nice Hicaps machine there for instant rebates.

aussiegaigin
30-12-2022, 09:41 AM
Did anyone receive pm? Can you forward me too?
Perhaps YOU could send a PM and ask?

liujiajian
16-02-2023, 07:28 AM

Topfielder
16-02-2023, 09:17 AM
I’m not keen on giving out the names of these shops as most don’t want it made obvious but with a little bit of research and a phone call it’s not hard to do
If a shop offers health rebates see if the name pops up on this forum anywhere or just ring and ask. If you get the old “ come to shop and talk or talk to girl “ then it’s probably worth a try, sometimes the first visit may not work out but ask questions and next time will happen
Remember that a lot of these places do legit as well so won’t want the word out
Treat with respect and enjoy some of these hidden gems

aussiegaigin
16-02-2023, 09:24 PM

No, because you don't have PM, and we have no idea who you are. You could be a health fund investigator.

Read previous reports on this subject.

Yogi
17-02-2023, 12:33 PM
Great massage and RnT. Recommend

wachumba
27-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Great massage and RnT. Recommend

This shop does not do health fund rebates. Please do not spam posts.

woodcock
28-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Hey bros can I please get a pm on this thanks

wthing
28-02-2023, 12:08 PM
Hi,
could you please share information - Shop Name @ Address and girl name ?

ThatAsian
28-02-2023, 12:20 PM
Marrickville Thai Shops [emoji6]

SmithChips
28-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Marrickville Thai Shops [emoji6]

There's a few Thai shops there. Which one are you referring to?

priapus1966
01-03-2023, 12:31 AM
The best way to make money out of the extras cover of your health fund is to:
1 Ask the fund how much the premium for extras is? ( 220 -270 per month is common)
2 Set a couple of thousand to one side and cancel the extras part of the cover altogether. As the insurers only pay between 65% and 75% of each fee and considering there is an aggregate cap on numbers of massage claims, paying for extras insurance coverage is for mugs. It's just dollar swapping.

colintheboyy
09-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Would be very thankful and keen to get some info on this too please

aussiegaigin
09-03-2023, 12:23 PM
1 Ask the fund how much the premium for extras is? ( 220 -270 per month is common)
2 Set a couple of thousand to one side and cancel the extras part of the cover altogether. As the insurers only pay between 65% and 75% of each fee and considering there is an aggregate cap on numbers of massage claims, paying for extras insurance coverage is for mugs. It's just dollar swapping.

The "extras" packages usually cover a lot more than just a few massage sessions. You'd need to take into account your other medical needs.

Kriskross
19-03-2023, 08:48 AM
I have a local in Potts Point that I’ve had success with, took a lot of visits to find the naughty girl that gives extras amoungst the legit others! Pm me for info.

Not much going on in the cross now. Are you referring to the Thai place or the one in the shopping Centre under the coke sign?

uplatelately
19-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Not much going on in the cross now. Are you referring to the Thai place or the one in the shopping Centre under the coke sign?

One of the Thai places but the girl has left not working there anymore. Back to square one and no underwear try my luck roll of the dice kind of situation. Never tried the coke sign place, seemed more public is that a Chinese place?

Kriskross
20-03-2023, 04:02 AM
One of the Thai places but the girl has left not working there anymore. Back to square one and no underwear try my luck roll of the dice kind of situation. Never tried the coke sign place, seemed more public is that a Chinese place?

The Thai on Victoria St? I had luck with there too. Just topless HJ. How about you?

Yeah Chinese, I’ve never tried it but it’s probably very legit. Too public.

uplatelately
22-03-2023, 10:55 PM
The Thai on Victoria St? I had luck with there too. Just topless HJ. How about you?

Few years ago had a great run with one of the girls there, she was running the shop alone some days so we got upto all sorts. No idea what the shop is like now, I haven't been there since they renovated and I think they have new management, seems like they wear orange uniforms now.

Haismberg
02-03-2024, 04:27 PM
I've been going through massages for a long time but only just found my first place. Would you mind sharing whereabouts these shops are? I'm quite happy with the Canley Vale shop, the massage is great.

I had another visit and I saw three girls come out of one room. The last one was in the middle of getting dressed and I saw her with a towel covering her front. I was lucky to sneak a peek in that room. The other two ladies looked a bit older but the one in the room definitely looked on the young side. I'm keen to give her a go next time I visit.

Pm would be greatly appreciated

Markin
03-03-2024, 11:15 AM
it would be pretty easy for insurance companies to figure out which hicaps places do HE. don't expect it to last.

andrewv
03-03-2024, 12:27 PM

Exactly. The above suggestion is 100% correct.

Stubbies4Lyf
04-03-2024, 01:21 AM
it would be pretty easy for insurance companies to figure out which hicaps places do HE. don't expect it to last.

Umm how would they know?

GoldfishMan
04-03-2024, 06:23 AM
Umm how would they know?

Maybe too many happy customers at that place, lol...

andrewv
04-03-2024, 09:09 AM

Health insurance companies assume that members will use up all their massage credits, so they don’t care what type of massage members go for. When you buy a product, the vendor has already collected the cost and profit margin. The only thing that health insurance companies worry about is getting bad media publicity saying they are paying for sexual services. I am told this by senior management of 2 health funds.