PDA

View Full Version : General talk Take your Son To A Brothel

Labia Vortex
24-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Has anyone…
Would anyone take their son to a brothel to lose his virginity ?

easter_bb
24-02-2022, 10:56 AM
I heard wives are making bookings for their hubbies 🤷🏻

warwick1
24-02-2022, 11:04 AM

OLD SNAKE
24-02-2022, 11:42 AM
if you are going to do it, do it right,
take your son to Thailand and get him a girlfriend for a week, that way he can learn how to socially interact with a women and that way it's not just about money for sex.
otherwise he be caught up in a vicious cycle and never learn how to have a healthy relationship

warwick1
24-02-2022, 11:53 AM

OLD SNAKE
24-02-2022, 12:03 PM
generally speaking, when a man takes his son to a brothel its to loose their virginity, to make a man out of them, and normally the son is around 16-18 years old. warwick1 you should read the original post by Labia Vortex more carefully

warwick1
24-02-2022, 12:14 PM
Whatever you think..Losing one's virginity "Doth not maketh the man"............

beta101
24-02-2022, 01:35 PM
Not to a brothel but to see an ML, I set it up for him and he did the rest.........

Woke mofo lolololol

cumquat
24-02-2022, 01:51 PM
Has anyone…
Would anyone take their son to a brothel to lose his virginity ?

Would you ?

Or would you make a booking for a male sex worker /masseur for your daughter ?

I’ve taken disabled young adults, to ‘pop their cherry’ when I was at uni and working with an organisation supporting people with disabilities in an assisted living space - read anarchic group house . With ever present parents

It was empowering for them, mostly and, mostly annoying for me for despite my clear instruction to reception and punter, invariably get a call hours later in early morning asking to be picked up .. no taxi fare …

Would I take son/daughter ? There’d have to be very specific reasons and including a very open robust trusting relationship too warrant what could be seen as an intervention.

I’d like too think they would be comfortable to come to me for discussion on this . However that’s about it and certainly not be uncomfortable and certainly would facilitate through advice and support if, they indicated they’d like to have this experience as their loss of virginity

But wouldn’t go with them and a bunch of their mates and wouldn’t do it as Part of a late night boozy family dinner and wouldn’t myself organise it as some coming of age

dannyboy
24-02-2022, 02:14 PM
I don't see an issue, its just relaxation therapy

cuteguy
24-02-2022, 02:28 PM
What about a father doing the girl first and then having the same girl take his son's virginity after his session with her?

rooter
24-02-2022, 05:13 PM
I knew a guy who used to take his grandpa along to a brothel once a fortnight for his day out from the Nursing Home :)
The horny old bugger looked forward to it for 13 days :)

Namewastaken
24-02-2022, 05:19 PM
I think if your son is within the 'average' range in terms of looks and personality (ie. no disabilities) then taking them to lose their virginity isn't a great idea.

Society puts too much pressure on it. I remember my first time being awkward and put me off sex for a while because I had a big expectation on what it would be like.

Maybe it depends on the person/ location/ relationship

rooter
24-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Would you ?

Or would you make a booking for a male sex worker /masseur for your daughter ?

Of course we wouldn't. We all have double standards when it comes to these things.
Its like we all say prostitution is fine, it's just a job just like a nurse or accountant, the girls make great money etc, but how many of us can honestly say we would want our daughters to do it?

beta101
24-02-2022, 06:29 PM
What about a father doing the girl first and then having the same girl take his son's virginity after his session with her?

Power moveeeeeeeeeee

HappyDongDong
24-02-2022, 09:25 PM
What a terrible dad