PDA

View Full Version : General talk Caucasians, Aussies in shops who provide GFE

AUSLAD21
24-02-2022, 03:45 PM
I've been a sucker for Caucasians and Aussies, while I enjoy Asian spice at times I crave for something different.

I've been trying to locate a lovely girl who is a Caucasian and allows for DATY, provides BBBJ and just enjoys sex (as extras $$)!!! Chatswood 60 had Lana on their roster who was amazing(extras were $$ but not $$$) and I've had successful punts in the past but of late I'm unable to find one :(

Most of the girls advertised are labeled as Western Service, while I understand that anything more than vanilla experience will be extra, I have not been able to make a connection, either they are too cold or just want to wrap up the session as soon as possible. Asian WL's do provide amazing experience connecting with them due to language becomes a problem :( and it doesn't turn out to be a GFE experience.

Louisa was one such cracker, amazing experience (if you leave the smoke breath aside), lovely to talk to and connect.

42 has a couple of Caucasians but the reviews are not that great, I had also been to Centrefolds Artarmon, but it was like $50 for DATY, $100 for BBBJ, $50 for kissing and the list was never ending, at one point it appeared that the cost of extras was more than cost for booking, which spoils the experience. Some would say I'm being stingy but when these things start coming up in between the sessions, it kills the moment. Liaisons is one amazing place where kissing, DATY & CBJ is included but after one dead punt I'm a little skeptical, though I might still end up visiting them again at some point.

Does anyone have good experiences that they can share and point me to I would really appreciate it.

footboy2012
24-02-2022, 04:34 PM
I'm a regular at Tiffanys Girls and A Touch More Class (both in Surry)

Always satisfied my white girl fix

Fred Flintstone
24-02-2022, 06:45 PM
Marlene's Brothel in Alexandria usually has a few white chicks on the roster. DFK and DATY will be okay and included in the price, but I don't think any of them will blow you without a franger. Some of them will look a bit battered and tired - that's because they're probably on drugs and have had a hard life.

CharlieM
24-02-2022, 07:04 PM
So glad someone brought this thread up. Have been meaning to do it myself for a while.
I only went to one Caucasian shop ever. It was last year before lockdown. Went to Miss heavens. Saw the line up. Mainly 40s & 50s but chose one Aus girl in her mid to late 30s. We hit it off and did everything, DFK, BBBJ and Daty. Even got CIM. Can't remember her name now. Haven't been back since but am keen to go back.

Hey footboy2012....do Tiffany girls and A Touch more Class provide DFK & Bbbj?

wwl
24-02-2022, 08:03 PM
I always have a great time at liaisons in edgecliff just tell the madame what you are looking for. The girls also come in 1 by 1 to introduce themselves and you can kinda get a feel if you will connect or not or if you have something specific you are looking for just ask them directly see how they respond.
In the last 10 years I have only had 1 dud punt there and it's my local.

footboy2012
24-02-2022, 09:11 PM
So glad someone brought this thread up. Have been meaning to do it myself for a while.
I only went to one Caucasian shop ever. It was last year before lockdown. Went to Miss heavens. Saw the line up. Mainly 40s & 50s but chose one Aus girl in her mid to late 30s. We hit it off and did everything, DFK, BBBJ and Daty. Even got CIM. Can't remember her name now. Haven't been back since but am keen to go back.

Hey footboy2012....do Tiffany girls and A Touch more Class provide DFK & Bbbj?

You're asking the wrong guy :sweat:

I've never done DFK or even BJ without domming up

TechPunter
25-02-2022, 08:13 AM
Liaisons is always a winner, shame that you had a dud punt but maybe try it out again and see how it goes?

AUSLAD21
25-02-2022, 10:46 AM
I'm a regular at Tiffanys Girls and A Touch More Class (both in Surry)

Always satisfied my white girl fix

That's good mate! I've been to ATMC, April was the name of the pyt, amazing experience, but not Tiffanys, any specific girls that you would recommend?

AUSLAD21
25-02-2022, 10:47 AM
Marlene's Brothel in Alexandria usually has a few white chicks on the roster. DFK and DATY will be okay and included in the price, but I don't think any of them will blow you without a franger. Some of them will look a bit battered and tired - that's because they're probably on drugs and have had a hard life.

Marlenes is a hit and miss kinda place, also I noticed most of them are MILFs. Lena @ Marlenes was one amazing WL though.

DrFeelGood
25-02-2022, 06:48 PM
42 had a good run before lockdown. ALL the Caucasians I saw there provided a service comparable if not better than their asian counterpart.

Some of them are still working today in other shops. I can’t remember thier names but theres 2-4 girls that are now at 479 or 310

JohnJones
26-02-2022, 03:12 AM
42 had a good run before lockdown. ALL the Caucasians I saw there provided a service comparable if not better than their asian counterpart.

Some of them are still working today in other shops. I can’t remember thier names but theres 2-4 girls that are now at 479 or 310

Never had a European/White girl in 42G before but I do remember years ago when I used to go there without bookings just to see the lineup, some of the white chicks there were super young & hot! Can't remember the WLs name, there was one who was advertised as 18yo back in 2016/2017, was a pocket rocket and had photos of her in Japanese style "shibari" ropes!

Unfortunately I was still a student at that time who could only afford punting twice a month standard service price ($160/hr) so I usually passed on the white girls even though I wanted to fuck them badly! These days I don't have that much of a fascination towards white girls but I would kill to bang a really good blonde Eastern European girl with thick accent.

DrFeelGood
27-02-2022, 02:23 AM
Never had a European/White girl in 42G before but I do remember years ago when I used to go there without bookings just to see the lineup, some of the white chicks there were super young & hot! Can't remember the WLs name, there was one who was advertised as 18yo back in 2016/2017, was a pocket rocket and had photos of her in Japanese style "shibari" ropes!

Unfortunately I was still a student at that time who could only afford punting twice a month standard service price ($160/hr) so I usually passed on the white girls even though I wanted to fuck them badly! These days I don't have that much of a fascination towards white girls but I would kill to bang a really good blonde Eastern European girl with thick accent.

That was princess piper https://twitter.com/petitepiper_?lang=en
Only ever saw her a handful of times. She was a bit of a hit and miss and was often high asf. She was active til about 2019.

I wonder if she is around.

wachumba
27-02-2022, 02:20 PM
princess piper got involved with the cadifor guy. dun know how deep she got into it

CharlieM
27-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Are ATMC and Liasons owned by the same people. Websites look similar? Thinking about going for a visit to one of the 2 tomorrow.

wachumba
27-02-2022, 09:19 PM
Same owners. Same as black cat too.

footboy2012
27-02-2022, 10:36 PM
cadifor Guy? If you don’t mind, what is that?

verbatim2
27-02-2022, 10:59 PM
princess piper got involved with the cadifor guy. dun know how deep she got into it

From her twitter - I think that is the Cadifor guy aka James Davis with her. Sad.

https://twitter.com/PetitePiper_/status/1201659842777231360/photo/1

verbatim2
27-02-2022, 11:00 PM
cadifor Guy? If you don’t mind, what is that?

Google is your friend

verbatim2
27-02-2022, 11:02 PM
From her twitter - I think that is Cadifor with her. Sad.

https://twitter.com/PetitePiper_/status/1201659842777231360/photo/1

You have to click view next to "The following media includes potentially sensitive content"

rooter
28-02-2022, 07:56 AM
GFE with an Aussie chick would be as follows.
She is sitting on the couch for five hours watching The Bachelor wearing track suit pants and a dressing gown and eating a whole packet of Tim Tams.
You come up to her and say something romantic like "how about a root love", and she says "Fuck off ya fat cunt, I'm watchin' the telly, make yourself useful and take out the rubbish bin"

AUSLAD21
28-02-2022, 12:47 PM
GFE with an Aussie chick would be as follows.
She is sitting on the couch for five hours watching The Bachelor wearing track suit pants and a dressing gown and eating a whole packet of Tim Tams.
You come up to her and say something romantic like "how about a root love", and she says "Fuck off ya fat cunt, I'm watchin' the telly, make yourself useful and take out the rubbish bin"

:shout: :shout: :shout:
I ain't got time for that!!! I don't need a girlfriend need a fuck friend!

8hifi8
01-03-2022, 06:33 AM
Anyone try the curvy Aussie girls that have been working late at N5M? Mia sounds cute and can do anal, according to the site