PDA

View Full Version : Question RnT shop recommendations

Coco Paper
24-02-2022, 06:35 PM
I've just walked up and down Stanmore's segment of Paramatta road and 2 of the places have rosters published on WeChat, the other 2 are contactable via email (LOL).

I tried to get line ups but the places were either fully booked or the selection wasn't worth it.

Nrth Strathfield Massage is another one, but they are booked out.

Where else in Sydney is good for RnT Asian cuties? Even if it's out of the way, like out west - any gems out there?

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2022, 11:45 PM
I've just walked up and down Stanmore's segment of Paramatta road and 2 of the places have rosters published on WeChat, the other 2 are contactable via email (LOL).

I tried to get line ups but the places were either fully booked or the selection wasn't worth it.

Where else in Sydney is good for RnT Asian cuties? Even if it's out of the way, like out west - any gems out there?

Why not try some of the top city shops ?

227 Broadway has the best facilities and very well run with good management and reliable standards.

Sydney Baby Massage behind Hyde Park and 43 Diva are similar with ensuite shower and all inclusive pricing. You can’t go too wrong with these three shops.

On the other side of Darling Harbour we have Summerville’s at 200 Harris St, top selections every week, and posting real photos of the ladies.

Have fun !

bjl0v3s
26-02-2022, 01:45 PM
Why not try some of the top city shops ?

227 Broadway has the best facilities and very well run with good management and reliable standards.

Sydney Baby Massage behind Hyde Park and 43 Diva are similar with ensuite shower and all inclusive pricing. You can’t go too wrong with these three shops.

On the other side of Darling Harbour we have Summerville’s at 200 Harris St, top selections every week, and posting real photos of the ladies.

Have fun !

How do you find parking around these shops, would love going to one of them but parking in the city kinda puts me off

Wsbird
26-02-2022, 02:15 PM
Parking at the broadway shopping centre for 227 broadway.2 hours free

Straponlover
26-02-2022, 02:45 PM

Hey mate,

Try MAssage at Central : Sara amazing masseuse hot as but only offers NHJ but her massage is the best ever.

Wechat : M.A.C

Renwick : Emma hot as offers many extras

Renwicks wechat ; Leichhardt-Beautiful girls group

Babewatch
26-02-2022, 03:09 PM
Hey mate,

Try MAssage at Central : Sara amazing masseuse hot as but only offers NHJ but her massage is the best ever.

Does Massage Central have photos of the girls who are rostered on for the day?

Straponlover
27-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Does Massage Central have photos of the girls who are rostered on for the day?

M.A.C on there wechat They share some photos but some girls dont want there photos shared. My 2 favs jessie and Sara dont. But my other fav Yaya her photo is up in wechat mements

Labia Vortex
27-02-2022, 10:10 AM
107 Chill
Opposite Nth Strathfield Station
On Queen
Renovations going on
Some great girls
Easy parking

Candy1234
27-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Oh yes Chill Massage is my next stop, only this week I ventured over the other side of Parramatta Road to see 227 great shop. Chill is just down the same road. Girls on their WeChat looks more young, let’s hope they’re not stand offish.

Babewatch
27-02-2022, 12:19 PM
M.A.C on there wechat They share some photos but some girls dont want there photos shared. My 2 favs jessie and Sara dont. But my other fav Yaya her photo is up in wechat mements

Thanks mate for the heads up, I appreciate your feedback!
Have to get down there and give the place a go!

Candy1234
27-02-2022, 06:11 PM
Oh yes Chill Massage is my next stop, only this week I ventured over the other side of Parramatta Road to see 227 great shop. Chill is just down the same road. Girls on their WeChat looks more young, let’s hope they’re not stand offish.

Bit the bullet just then, no go zone for me. There’s a story but I don’t want to turn people off. Just don’t book for Lydia.

Edit: ok I’ll keep it simple for the curious brothers. Bait and switch is what I got, not good for first impression ey. Lydia plus I'm sure many doesn’t exist so don’t waste your time chasing.

F0x
27-02-2022, 06:57 PM

Theres an extensive list of After reports available in the AR section, Mr Lungor who is RnT messiah literally has all his AR listed in a directory for you.

Read some, and if the girl seems appealing google up the name of the store for the addy and see if its within your zones!

Travelmate
27-02-2022, 08:01 PM

There are plenty of shops in Burwood area, within 3km of Concord.

Can provide some recommendations if needed

Ak.47
27-02-2022, 08:42 PM
Hey mate,

I can't find Renwick by that wechat name. Could you share the wechat id?

yellow_sub
27-02-2022, 09:56 PM

The infamous 14 concord? lol

Candy1234
27-02-2022, 10:05 PM

Yeh mate, any recommendations would be great. I’ve done a fair amount at 14 Concord, 227NS is good and def a no for Chill after today. Have you guys notice there’s at least 3-4 massage parlours on Burwood Road around El Janna chicken restaurant?

Travelmate
27-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Yeh mate, any recommendations would be great. I’ve done a fair amount at 14 Concord, 227NS is good and def a no for Chill after today. Have you guys notice there’s at least 3-4 massage parlours on Burwood Road around El Janna chicken restaurant?

Yes of course. Below is a quick run-down of 10 massage shops in the area from my memory.

There is a Sen Thai (mainly legit) and a Chinese shop right there near chicken shop

No.66 Burwood Road - please do not go at all. There is a GILF running the shop.

No. 224a and No. 236a same owner. - check first before pay. Some good and some miss.

No. 89 - 91 Leela Thai massage - solid part 1. Some ML do part 2

No. 197 Level 1 - good to try

No. 199, shop 3, old siam Thai - good for part 1, lucky if you get part 2. Opposite those coffee shops.

No. 190 - not recommendable, very old store but open to late like 1030pm

No. 159 - Thai - good part 1, not all ML do part 2. Opposite HSBC bank

No. 41 Mars massage- George St , TAB upstairs - recommended for good service part 1 to 3, but mainly MILF

No. 57 George St, FS shop. You can see seven eleven store at Burwood Road corner

You also have no.8 Burwood railway parade next to the railway line as another FS option

I hope this help
Travelmate

Labia Vortex
27-02-2022, 11:08 PM
Good shop at Five Dock…
Stable roster great girls… not too many extras though
81-85 Great North Rd
Wendy ..Nadia…. Jane…Coco

Candy1234
28-02-2022, 08:38 AM
Thanks TM, great listing you got there I’m sure the bros lurking around may find it as useful, definitely save me coins and time.

FB24
28-02-2022, 02:08 PM
I recently discovered 200 Stanmore from the great reviews in here. 2 hole massage table.
I tried Kiki and will definitely come back for more!

j_highrolla
01-03-2022, 01:05 PM
Good shop at Five Dock…
81-85 Great North Rd

LV bro are Nadia and Coco natural or enhanced ?

I have seen Wendy and Jane, you are right, they are good.

Labia Vortex
01-03-2022, 02:48 PM
LV bro are Nadia and Coco natural or enhanced ?

I have seen Wendy and Jane, you are right, they are good.

Cocos are home grown… can’t remember if Nadia’s are bolt ons or not… they are however memorable for shape and size

chabiku
01-03-2022, 02:55 PM
I recently discovered 200 Stanmore from the great reviews in here. 2 hole massage table.
I tried Kiki and will definitely come back for more!

they have 2 hole table? how's the service? young girl?

j_highrolla
01-03-2022, 03:05 PM
Cocos are home grown… can’t remember if Nadia’s are bolt ons or not… they are however memorable for shape and size

Thanks bro. I have also tried Shelly, small girl but with big natural Ds lol. Only standars HJ though, got boring after 2 visits.

FB24
01-03-2022, 03:40 PM
they have 2 hole table? how's the service? young girl?

Yes, 1 hole for your face, the other for your penis. Only been once and it was amazing. Lots of ARs about the shop. Check them out.

MatthewSoul
04-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Yes of course. Below is a quick run-down of 10 massage shops in the area from my memory.

There is a Sen Thai (mainly legit) and a Chinese shop right there near chicken shop

No. 224a and No. 236a same owner. - check first before pay. Some good and some miss.

No. 199, shop 3, old siam Thai - good for part 1, lucky if you get part 2. Opposite those coffee shops.

No. 41 Mars massage- George St , TAB upstairs - recommended for good service part 1 to 3, but mainly MILF

No. 57 George St, FS shop. You can see seven eleven store at Burwood Road corner

You also have no.8 Burwood railway parade next to the railway line as another FS option

I hope this help
Travelmate

Wow very informative.

I tried Sen Thai but part 2 are usually pretty rough like nearly got my dick ripped off.

I been Leela Thai a few times but never seen them with more than 1 ML on duty and had no idea there was a part 2 lol.

There seem to be a lot more massage shops instead of FS shops in Burwood but tbh I rather just drive a bit to Campsie and spend the same money (not sure what the rates are now though)

Horndog7
25-05-2022, 05:00 AM
Good shop at Five Dock…
81-85 Great North Rd

Any idea where Jane is working now ?

The Machine
28-05-2022, 08:49 AM
Keen to try 200 Stanmore after some good reviews here.

I used to be a fan of Summerville but the quality of ML has slipped a bit. Most comfy massage tables and clean large rooms all with showers.

Kennyg912
28-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Keen to try 200 Stanmore after some good reviews here.

I used to be a fan of Summerville but the quality of ML has slipped a bit. Most comfy massage tables and clean large rooms all with showers.
SV new environment has nice room facilities with shower
Mamasan has good service experience

The Machine
29-05-2022, 03:51 PM
Thanks bro, Ive heard a few too many similar story’s unfortunately

Deadlysin
29-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Tina at 200 Stanmore is great

cuteguy
31-05-2022, 12:13 AM

I hope this help
Travelmate

What about shop 2A on corner of Concord and Parramatta roads?

Aznswimmer
31-05-2022, 06:26 PM
hey guys. long time lurker .
Does anyone have any hookups or infos for any apartment rub n tubs/ full services
in Rhodes ?

I heard rumours that there are heaps around there but I cant seem to find them
and worried about getting scammed

please hook a brother up. been feeling down and need a bit of excitement

Straponlover
12-06-2022, 08:47 AM
hey guys. long time lurker .
Does anyone have any hookups or infos for any apartment rub n tubs/ full services
in Rhodes ?

I heard rumours that there are heaps around there but I cant seem to find them
and worried about getting scammed

please hook a brother up. been feeling down and need a bit of excitement

Mate try ryde and rydalmere there are heaps there

gpav
17-04-2023, 03:55 PM
There’s a FS in Rhodes getting rave reviews search lulu Rhodes

perineum
25-07-2023, 09:12 PM
This is the most enticing thing for me: A good part 1 and the potential for a part 2 but without guarantee.
Any recommendations for a good part 1 with a dice roll for part 2 in the Eastern suburbs?