PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Seeking Recommendations for R n T in Hills District

dan77
26-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Hi Everyone,
While there are a couple of shops around, I am not sure about the quality of ladies there. Angie from Hills Family Massage was the only pretty lass but she seems to have left for good. Any other girls you would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Johnisfun1969
26-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Mate if you do a search on the main page you will get few posts for Hills, Epping and Dural area. It’s not very popular for RNT but most massage places may offer. The one on Terminas st in Castle Hill, Epping Massage, one in Dural round corner and one in Kellyville have been mentions here.

hornedbeast
26-02-2022, 10:08 PM
I thought that was the 'Bible Belt'?

asiafever
26-02-2022, 11:13 PM
Hi Everyone,
While there are a couple of shops around, I am not sure about the quality of ladies there. Angie from Hills Family Massage was the only pretty lass but she seems to have left for good. Any other girls you would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Angie's gone? That's a shame. None of the other girls there have really taken my fancy, haven't been since before Xmas.

Hills District you have the 4 Castle Hill shops, Saturday's at 269 Old Northern Rd there was a girl name Mina, Thai Girl, tall and quite statuesque figure, good chick, on for a chat but not a chatterbox. First time I saw her she was actually in her civvies and buying stuff from one of the Asian grocery shops, she caught my eye immediately as she just oozed sex appeal in her little red dress, no bra and tatts with sunnies on. I left the shop and after seeing her I decided to dump my shopping in the car and go for a quick massage as I was obviously toey, and when she opened the door I just about squealed like a girl.

Seven Hills has about 6 shops. Leabons Lane has been the pick of the bunch for a while. Haven't been in ages so can't tell you much. I was a regular of a girl at 28 Hope st, but when she left I stopped going. 14 Artillery has been reviewed a few times on here.
Kellyville Ridge, mostly Thai girls, I only saw one girl there and she was hella cute, again been ages so cant comment on who or when to visit.
Lalor Park, Dural, Toongabie, Pendle Hill all have shops, haven't visited any in years.

That ought to do you for a start.
Oh and if you're in Epping on a Sunday and after a busty Milf type, Lisa at 43 Beecroft might be up your alley if she's still around.

Climax598
27-02-2022, 02:01 AM
I thought that was the 'Bible Belt'?
Even Bible belt and religious do sometime need some release. They are also human like all of us.

dan77
28-02-2022, 09:02 PM
Thanks for all the leads Asiafever! This should get me started :D

pokerslowly
06-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Haven’t noticed but I have noticed that the oil they use has a scent sometimes.