PDA

View Full Version : Question AFRICA

26-02-2022, 04:36 PM
I've just seen some videos from Madagascar and just wondering if anyone has punted in Africa before? Might take a trip next year or at the end of the year if things sound promising. The girls in Madagascar looked like a cross between Indonesian and African

warwick1
26-02-2022, 04:59 PM
I've just seen some videos from Madagascar and just wondering if anyone has punted in Africa before? Might take a trip next year or at the end of the year if things sound promising. The girls in Madagascar looked like a cross between Indonesian and African

77481Was this the video you saw??

4FoW2
26-02-2022, 06:23 PM
Good one Warwick .....hey 170 etc where are you located???Have thought about travelling to Africa for a change from Asian ladies. I'm in Bris so across to Perth then across to Johburg or somewhere - long trip there and back ( and I like business).
Mad is the wild west appparently.
Anyone know of black girls closer ???? any Pacific Isl countries worth quick trip????? No not interested in Abor girls
Any intel appreciated.
4FoW2

27-02-2022, 02:21 PM
Good one Warwick .....hey 170 etc where are you located???Have thought about travelling to Africa for a change from Asian ladies. I'm in Bris so across to Perth then across to Johburg or somewhere - long trip there and back ( and I like business).
Mad is the wild west appparently.
Anyone know of black girls closer ???? any Pacific Isl countries worth quick trip????? No not interested in Abor girls
Any intel appreciated.
4FoW2

Pacific countries don't have the infrastructure for it.. you'd have to go clubbing and use game.

I'm located in Sydney for now. Yes from what I've seen and read Madagascar is wild for this and cheap.