PDA

View Full Version : Question Sunshine Coast Options

popped2
28-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Hey guys, will be on the Sunshine Coast for a bit and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for Massage Shops, Privates or anything really in the area.

Been checking out various sites like E&B etc but not that many hits...

Any help appreciated

Jamn
06-03-2022, 12:25 AM
Hey guys, will be on the Sunshine Coast for a bit and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for Massage Shops, Privates or anything really in the area.

Been checking out various sites like E&B etc but not that many hits...

Any help appreciated

Sure thing happy massage, all $50.
Red lantern
Quin Hua
Moonlight ($70 for top.off)
Sea massage
Unicorn massage (extra $150 for spa room)

Most budget end of e+b / locanto are fake

Nick007
06-03-2022, 08:36 PM
I’ll be at the Sunshine Coast in a weeks time
Sounds like Red lantern have the most boilers.
Any advice for the best change for a young Asian girl?

Jamesyouare
06-03-2022, 11:58 PM
I’ll try and save time and money for you - there’s really nothing on the coast mate - I can get specific and not into the games but shops are crap or play games - stay away. There’s a brothel but not sure it’s any good. They lurk on here I think so will reply with vague come in messages - alarms and all that rather than spruiking their staff

Nick007
07-03-2022, 12:30 PM
Tried Unicorn this morning and was not bad. The girl was petite with a nice rake with nice pointers
Old-side, but not an big issue
Will try one of the others place tomorrow

Jamesyouare
08-03-2022, 12:16 AM
Really? Unicorn? Tempted but not that tempted - Mixed reviews of the shops - seen too many negative - the one in Caloundra Main Street is Dodgy AF - the red Asia place near maccas looks promising but I bet will fail to deliver - it never seems to work out so reckon it’s bullet dodging - tried Brisbane Road but no luck getting a booking when it suits do maybe another bullet

Nick007
08-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Went to Sea Massage this morning, chubby girl, good massage, great slow finish

Nick007
08-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Really? Unicorn? Tempted but not that tempted - Mixed reviews of the shops - seen too many negative - the one in Caloundra Main Street is Dodgy AF - the red Asia place near maccas looks promising but I bet will fail to deliver - it never seems to work out so reckon it’s bullet dodging - tried Brisbane Road but no luck getting a booking when it suits do maybe another bullet

Sorry, my mistake. It was Moonlight

popped2
09-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Thats guys, sounds like slim pickings up there but i guess thats to be expected.

Con777
29-05-2022, 07:12 AM
The Asian one setup in old house behind Caloundra maccas is best one I’ve been to. Ask for Lidi. Knows how to use her hands. Hot Asian I reckon late 30’s early 40’s. been a few times

bodyguard03
04-11-2023, 12:45 PM
hi guys. love a good massage. tried a few sunshine coast shops. sunny rose ok. Julia loves to dirty chat talks about 2 guys. does not rip you off.

CumShot
08-11-2023, 06:45 AM
Are there any good spots on the sunshine coast Caloundra/Mooloolba to park and fuck a girl in the car?

I'm meeting a young one for lunch and she suggested some interest in some car play.

Something similar to Brisbane's Mt Cootha

funinqld
13-11-2023, 05:45 AM
Some of the beaches around Marcoola are quieter. Had some fun there myself

CumShot
13-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Some of the beaches around Marcoola are quieter. Had some fun there myself

thanks. will def check it out.

funinqld
14-11-2023, 06:01 AM
Theres a nudist beach at Noosa too