PDA

View Full Version : Question Brisbane flooding

iwantamassage2
28-02-2022, 06:15 PM
I'm due to travel to Brisbane CBD for work in the next couple of weeks. What's the deal with flooding right now? I check the news but not knowing the areas, it's hard to figure out where the flooding is bad.
So, is the CBD out of action? If so, how long until things are 'back to normal'?
Cheers

jimmyp
28-02-2022, 06:20 PM
You'll be fine, just make sure you have plenty of Aeroguard!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

hogansheros_breakout
01-03-2022, 01:30 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

iwantamassage2
01-03-2022, 01:47 PM
At this stage, it's looking like I should cancel my flights and charter a yatch. Jokes aside, thoughts with all those suffering right now.

hogansheros_breakout
01-03-2022, 02:38 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Ilikebeer
01-03-2022, 05:24 PM
At this stage, it's looking like I should cancel my flights and charter a yatch. Jokes aside, thoughts with all those suffering right now.

You'll be right mate.... enjoy ya work trip (junket ��). Make sure you post ya reviews

Cheers �� ��

iwantamassage2
01-03-2022, 06:07 PM
My reviews won't be particulatly interesting. I don't do extras (although I do seem to be decidely more with an attractive massuese). But I'm usually looking for a massage after hours which leaves me with a unique set of options. Having said that, I'm happy to tip for a good massage recognising that the flat fee for the girls is minimal, and I'm potentially depriving them of a more profitable customer.
But happy to post who I see and my impressions of the massage service.