PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pussy slide endings

JohnJones
28-02-2022, 08:26 PM
Anyone like pussy slide endings? (Bareback but no insertion)

I've had very few WLs who are willing/do not mind pussy slides, whether I'm the one rubbing my cock on them while DFKing them on top or some will go cowgirl and make me cum just by pussy sliding. Usually WLs with good vaginal muscle control don't mind because they can stop accidental slip-ins. Back in 2017-2018 there was a Chinese pocket rocket in 42G, Michelle was her name. She gave me one of the best pussy slide and I can feel her tightening her vaginal muscles just to stop my cock from slipping in. Sadly she only worked for a short time, she was very popular.

To me it's the next best thing to BBFS. Just make sure you wash up immediately right after.

Trampoline
28-02-2022, 08:37 PM
Pussy slide endings
Sounds sensational! I will have a go next time. I guess not every girl has this kind of skills

cuteguy
28-02-2022, 10:06 PM
Pussy slide endings
Sounds sensational! I will have a go next time. I guess not every girl has this kind of skills

Don't be tempted to push it in. Lol

FB24
28-02-2022, 10:08 PM
Dont do it! Not worth the risk!

asiafever
01-03-2022, 10:43 AM
Pussy slide endings

Those that are adept at the practice, yeah it is pretty amazing. I can think of 2 excellent exponents of the art, both no longer in the industry.

1inchguy
01-03-2022, 02:21 PM
There was this wl pussy slide by closing her thighs with my cock in between. Looked like she was doing pushups. Felt amazing, very warm. I wasn't even sure if i I was actually inside of her. Unfortunately she stopped working there .

Trampoline
01-03-2022, 02:36 PM

yeah mate,
to me, just play safe so can play longer, lol.

Trampoline
01-03-2022, 02:39 PM
There was this wl pussy slide by closing her thighs with my cock in between. Looked like she was doing pushups. Felt amazing, very warm. I wasn't even sure if i I was actually inside of her. Unfortunately she stopped working there .

Yeah, amazing, I have played this few times with a girl, with a lots of lub.

Trampoline
01-03-2022, 02:40 PM

Sorry bro. just try to reach the magic 50 posts! lol.

Trampoline
01-03-2022, 02:43 PM

its alright if you don't allow your little brother goes inside!!

stapman
01-03-2022, 03:21 PM

You do realise a lot stds surround the genitalia area? Not worth it either way......or is it..... that is why it is called punting.

FB24
01-03-2022, 03:35 PM

Can still get STDs with pussy slides.

Kennyg912
01-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Can still get STDs with pussy slides.
Fingers cross not

dotcumdotinyou
01-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Most likely are genital warts and herpes.

lebronjamespro
01-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Fingers cross not

there is a very high chance, so dont do it

priapus1966
01-03-2022, 08:54 PM
From the description, this is what the Japanese call sumata It is quite popular there because straight sex for sale is generally illegal.

JohnJones
02-03-2022, 03:50 PM
From the description, this is what the Japanese call sumata It is quite popular there because straight sex for sale is generally illegal.

Don't know about that though, Japanese mentality is a little bit like many Asians where if you can't prove that someone is doing something illegal, then it's legal. Police almost never raid soaplands or private 'delivery health' workers unless they're operating illegally without a licence like some shady Chinese or Filipino joints in certain dark alleys. And many of these soapland WLs always carry packs of condom with them. When they go down for a BJ you wouldn't even realise that they're already rolling one on with their mouths.

But I wouldn't mind a "sumata" ending in soaplands. Would be interesting, the WL can wash the cum off your belly while you're laying on the air mattress lifeless.

rooter
02-03-2022, 04:55 PM
Pussy slide is great. Just make sure you don't end up inside the girl's pussy.
If you end up in her arse, then that is perfectly OK, you cannot get her pregnant that way, but if you do she will give birth to a future Liberal politician, or Vladamir Putin.

Shivere
03-03-2022, 12:20 PM
Not a single name in here?
Would love to find out more girls who pussy slide.

Sibon
03-03-2022, 03:16 PM
"Not a single name in here?
Would love to find out more girls who pussy slide."

- Post edited.

warwick1
03-03-2022, 03:41 PM
No one believes you anyway Zoo...

thesoydancer
03-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Not a single name in here?
Would love to find out more girls who pussy slide.

Would be great to get a DM about this. Thought a pussy slide is a bit lame - maybe i'm wrong.

ABG4LYF
03-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Sounds tempting!

youngheart
05-03-2022, 11:15 PM
There is a Japanese lady in Pitt St who advertises on Locanto.
Mentions Zen in here advert.
Her slide was quite nice, but there are no showers and she uses a Eucalyptus scent on her towels for wash off. Very tasty daty.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4373324567

stupidpunt
06-03-2022, 12:55 AM
Her slide was quite nice, but there are no showers and she uses a Eucalyptus scent on her towels for wash off. Very tasty daty.

she looks amazing, thanks for the tip!

floppydick
06-03-2022, 08:50 AM
I just thought of one more who does quite a good pussyslide... ADA down at eastgardens.

warwick1
06-03-2022, 09:59 AM
There is a curvy Thai girl "Jenny" who works Sunday at 104a Artarmon who gives a great slide included in the FS for $100 tip, total $170, ok value I reckon....

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 11:04 AM
There is a curvy Thai girl "Jenny" who works Sunday at 104a Artarmon who gives a great slide included in the FS for $100 tip, total $170, ok value I reckon....

That place looks pretty legit with like health rebate and stuff (saw online).

Do all girls do extras and would the shop take insurance for that?

brotherjim
06-03-2022, 05:14 PM
"Not a single name in here?
Would love to find out more girls who pussy slide."

- Post edited.

Jennifer (the ABC) gives a good pussy slide and doesn’t mind a bit of jiz on her snatch. When she was pussy sliding me told her I was about to come and she just kept on going and has my jiz all over her snatch.

qng5858
06-03-2022, 07:45 PM
Jennifer (the ABC) gives a good pussy slide and doesn’t mind a bit of jiz on her snatch. When she was pussy sliding me told her I was about to come and she just kept on going and has my jiz all over her snatch.
Is this Jennifer from No5 ?

warwick1
06-03-2022, 07:48 PM

Well it ain't legit, don't know about insurance, just try it....

brotherjim
06-03-2022, 08:03 PM
Is this Jennifer from No5 ?

Yup. That’s her.

Yvves12345
06-03-2022, 08:38 PM
Also the famous Karen at 533 Willoughby Road

Themassageking
06-03-2022, 09:18 PM

What was the price for her massage services? She has a nice rack too. Would like to try.

JohnJones
06-03-2022, 09:37 PM

That's hot. I had a Japanese WL do that to me once long ago. But instead of letting my cum spill onto myself she cups my cock with her fingers to collect my cum while she continues sliding.

Second round she realised that I can't keep my cock hard with a condom on so she took the condom off and let me do her BB as long as I pull out, just because we only have 10mins left on the clock. Sadly she went back to Japan already.

Should try Jennifer one day

Themassageking
06-03-2022, 10:27 PM
Back in 2001 there was a massage shop up stairs in one of the side streets off George Street in Wynyard . There was this curvy young I'd say around 19 chinese with nice full dds. On the 2nd visit she let lose with me. I was on top of her and we was dfk and my little brother was rubbing against her little sister and she was soaking. She just pushes my arse and in it slips. I fucked the shit of her and blew over her tits. 3rd visit straight dfk and she just automatic dropped to her knees bbbj , then bbfs again. I paid her a 4th 5th visit and it was the same again. I stopped after that, I was worried about getting her pregnant or catching something. I went and got tested and I was all clear. All that extras and she never asked for tips. Just paid for nude body to body. Best punt I ever had.

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 02:10 AM
Well it ain't legit, don't know about insurance, just try it....

Lol k another shop on the shopping list.
The shower photo gave it out a bit lol
Thanks for sharing xD

wachumba
07-03-2022, 01:37 PM

104 artarmon used to be one of those cheap inclusive Thai rnt. $60 for 30 min NHJ included and nude from start.
Owner had 3 shops, artarmon, Leichardt, surry hills but think she got out.

The health fund rebates is more recent addition. I thought I read elsewhere council rules don't allow them to use showers but probably won't stop them.
Website says $95/hour for an oil massage so may as well go elsewhere as rebate will just make it similar price to elsewhere.

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 02:16 PM
104 artarmon used to be one of those cheap inclusive Thai rnt. $60 for 30 min NHJ included and nude from start.
Owner had 3 shops, artarmon, Leichardt, surry hills but think she got out.

The health fund rebates is more recent addition. I thought I read elsewhere council rules don't allow them to use showers but probably won't stop them.
Website says $95/hour for an oil massage so may as well go elsewhere as rebate will just make it similar price to elsewhere.

Oooh...Council too nosey man whats wrong with having a shower :/

Yeh I think if they get asked about the rebate they will just say its remidial massage only which is like 30 bucks more and its free money for them lol.

Very hard to find ways to burn these rebates they are very strict now.

$60/30 nhj inclusive is really attractive... That money cant even get chj these days :/

woodland
12-03-2022, 12:23 AM
The obvious place to go for a pussy slide is Ginza Empire and Ginza Club.
K Rebecca gives the best pussy slide. I don't think anyone else compares.
K Julia has a meaty pussy and also gives a mad slide, you can see your penis just disappear into her labia when she grinds you. Dangerous stuff.

gkpuntin
15-03-2022, 05:37 PM

oh man that sounds so hot - my timings / her popularity haven't allowed me to visit yet but even more keen now.

exstar
15-03-2022, 05:45 PM
Best ending is pussy sliding in mish and coming such that your cock squirts onto the sheets but your head is still in contact, just as good as BBFS CIP in my opinion - it’s been a while since I found an ML I could do that with

Vader
15-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Best ending is pussy sliding in mish and coming such that your cock squirts onto the sheets but your head is still in contact, just as good as BBFS CIP in my opinion - it’s been a while since I found an ML I could do that with

Your kidding surely???

exstar
15-03-2022, 05:57 PM
Your kidding surely???

Kidding about what?

floppydick
16-03-2022, 02:38 PM
The obvious place to go for a pussy slide is Ginza Empire and Ginza Club.
K Rebecca gives the best pussy slide. I don't think anyone else compares.
K Julia has a meaty pussy and also gives a mad slide, you can see your penis just disappear into her labia when she grinds you. Dangerous stuff.

But what about ML in RNT shops ?
to get a WL to do it is easier,
But to find a ML would be nicer.

cumquat
16-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Jenny @Saigon Princess .. ..YMMV

johndough
16-03-2022, 03:59 PM

How’s her body? Saw some new photos they posted of her in activewear that are somewhat tempting.

Bisho
16-03-2022, 06:35 PM
Those that are adept at the practice, yeah it is pretty amazing. I can think of 2 excellent exponents of the art, both no longer in the industry.

Name, names. Anyone we know?

Vader
16-03-2022, 08:26 PM
Kidding about what?

As good as BBFS

j_highrolla
16-03-2022, 08:37 PM
Miki from 227 NS use to let me do the slides abit.

Anyone happen to know where shes working these days ? Many thanks

Kiryu0
17-03-2022, 03:53 PM

I'll say this is ask close to CIP as possible without the penetration. Though I wouldn't say it's as good though... I wish it did ahaha

hornedbeast
17-03-2022, 05:43 PM
Back in the 2000's it was standard offering at many Korean joints, one up in Bondi Junction and also Midas (early days)

woodland
17-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Back in the 2000's it was standard offering at many Korean joints, one up in Bondi Junction and also Midas (early days)

That is true - also at Romeo's. Those Golden days are well and truly over. The standards of Korean ladies have gone down over the years

floppydick
17-03-2022, 11:19 PM

Saw her a while ago. Wish she was at Bexley.

JohnJones
19-03-2022, 01:19 AM
Miki from 227 NS use to let me do the slides abit.

Anyone happen to know where shes working these days ? Many thanks

Thought she went back to China. Not sure if she's coming back to Oz anytime

youngheart
19-03-2022, 11:08 AM
I didn't think it was a rare service, most girls at Ginza/Empire and no5 offer it.

in a brothel with FS on offer is natural, although most girlls wont do it due to no idea of what you might be talking about when requesting. Its not part of their normal routing.

Its finding an ML who will do it understanding that you do not want FS

Kiryu0
19-03-2022, 12:19 PM
in a brothel with FS on offer is natural, although most girlls wont do it due to no idea of what you might be talking about when requesting. Its not part of their normal routing.

Its finding an ML who will do it understanding that you do not want FS

Agreed. If they're not doing it already they will have no idea what you mean. And makes for a very awkward moment.

dannyboy
19-03-2022, 03:04 PM
What about ass slides, ladies with a decent sized booty sliding your cock between her cheeks...

cuteguy
19-03-2022, 09:00 PM
The funniest thing happened today. Was in a RNT booking with this absolute newbie and she was laying next to me on the table and we were cuddling and kissing.
Anyway there is 10 minutes left so she asks do you want a handjob to finish and I say okay and asked if she can sit on me, while pointing to my thigh.
Anyway she was confused and didn't realise I meant sit upright on my thigh in cowgirl position and give me a handjob.
So she sits all the way up with her vagina on my ball sacks and bottom of my shaft and does light grinding while leaning down into to me and she says like this? And I'm like umm well this is good too lol. So asked do you know what is pussy slide and explained and she understood. Turned out to be pretty damn good one!

It's great to have a newbie once in a while. You can show them how to do it. The experienced MLs might not like B2B slides and just stand on the side and lean over.

rjdin
20-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Where would this be

GoldfishMan
20-03-2022, 11:09 AM
The funniest thing happened today. Was in a RNT booking with this absolute newbie and she was laying next to me on the table and we were cuddling and kissing.
Anyway there is 10 minutes left so she asks do you want a handjob to finish and I say okay and asked if she can sit on me, while pointing to my thigh.
Anyway she was confused and didn't realise I meant sit upright on my thigh in cowgirl position and give me a handjob.
So she sits all the way up with her vagina on my ball sacks and bottom of my shaft and does light grinding while leaning down into to me and she says like this? And I'm like umm well this is good too lol. So asked do you know what is pussy slide and explained and she understood. Turned out to be pretty damn good one!
This is a very real "problem" for us who are after pussy slides. It is a bit of a niche sex act. So much so that I don't think there's even a proper term for it in some Asian languages. I'm pretty sure there's no existing phrase to describe it in Mandarin. Not sure about other languages like Korean or Japanese.
If you can't articulate it in their language and the girl's English is not good enough to comprehend the request, it can be quite frustrating and end up being a mess of a session!

Any bros can enlighten us?