PDA

View Full Version : Girl info One Dick or Two?

Max Impact
02-06-2012, 10:09 PM
This is a true story. I was at Number 1 where I really nurtured my addiction to punting so this is a few years ago. I was just chitchatting with the girl in the room trying to make sure it wasnt too much or not enough talk and somehow she got onto the subject of the worst things that had happened to her.

I was thinking this will not be conjusive to me getting an erection but I let her continue. She reckoned that one time when she went to the room with a guy and he dropped his pants he had two dicks. She said she can handle a lot but not that, apologised and ran from the room as fast as she could.

Now I may have had a dream thinking that two dicks would be a good thing. Just think, you could complete session one with Dick No1 and then unveil newly rested Dick No2 for session two. Or you could bring them both out at the same time and do FS and anal simultaneously.

So I guess it wouldn't be as good as I thought and the moral of the story is:

Be careful what you wish for because it might come true.

ps Two Dick Guy, if you are here Im sorry I told the story but can you give us some insight into your punting life?

cisco
02-06-2012, 10:16 PM
i can`t imagine that,......this is a weird weird world

Max Impact
02-06-2012, 10:19 PM
i can`t imagine that,......this is a weird weird world

What you never dreamed of two dicks cisco? You're weird :-)

cisco
02-06-2012, 10:51 PM
never bro,....why would i dream about to dicks?
one dick already enough for me to have a look everyday for the rest of my life:shout:
i only dream about when i go to my bed room i will surrounded by juicy box:love:

Littlewonder
03-06-2012, 10:01 AM
One dick cost enough to look after how much 2 cost maybe twice a much also get into enough trouble with one two would be twice the trouble No thanks

Richboy
03-06-2012, 11:37 AM
The guy should choose which dick is better and do surgery to remove the other one. I presume he will choose the bigger and longer one when erected and also the one which lasts longer in sex. Haha.

Maybe he is keeping two dicks for separate purposes, one for man, and one for woman. God knows.

Did the 2 dickman have 4 testes otherwise he will run out of ammo quickly and die. As they say in Chinese "jing zhun yan mong".

Mr Crash and Burn
03-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Funny story,

I have often called a dumb blokes at work "two dicks"

Because he couldn't be that stupid pulling 1 !!

Also the same bloke is a 30 yr old virgin who sits at home all weekend playing computer games, anyway the chat got around to "first fucks", and I piped up and said "Bill's" next fuck he has will be his second....because he has given up all hope of ever having his first!!!!!

Sergaent Brody
03-06-2012, 01:34 PM
If I had two dicks, I would have been bankrupt a long time ago

IExperiment
03-06-2012, 02:36 PM
This is a true story. I was at Number 1 where I really nurtured my addiction to punting so this is a few years ago. I was just chitchatting with the girl in the room trying to make sure it wasnt too much or not enough talk and somehow she got onto the subject of the worst things that had happened to her.

I was thinking this will not be conjusive to me getting an erection but I let her continue. She reckoned that one time when she went to the room with a guy and he dropped his pants he had two dicks. She said she can handle a lot but not that, apologised and ran from the room as fast as she could.

Now I may have had a dream thinking that two dicks would be a good thing. Just think, you could complete session one with Dick No1 and then unveil newly rested Dick No2 for session two. Or you could bring them both out at the same time and do FS and anal simultaneously.

So I guess it wouldn't be as good as I thought and the moral of the story is:

Be careful what you wish for because it might come true.

ps Two Dick Guy, if you are here Im sorry I told the story but can you give us some insight into your punting life?

I think its just a story as I am sure he would be on the news already :) if some one have two the smart thing to do is to used it as a cash card :) publicity than w/e

Max Impact
03-06-2012, 03:19 PM
I think its just a story as I am sure he would be on the news already :) if some one have two the smart thing to do is to used it as a cash card :) publicity than w/e

I dont think she made up the story. But it certainly was a case of trying to keep my mind off the mental picture of the two dicks through the rest of my session. Were they one above the other? Were they side by side? Ahhh! Sometimes too much talking can put you off.

SillyCock
03-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Probably Body Modification, where some think it is a good idea to slit the cock in half. Do yourselves a favor and don't google it. Some things are best left unseen.

EDIT: on a lighter note, I thought I would google that for you. http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Genital_Bisection

Max Impact
03-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Actually, I looked it up.:

Diphallia, penile duplication (PD), diphallic terata, or diphallasparatus, is a rare medical condition in which a male infant is born with two penises. The first reported case was by Johannes Jacob Wecker in 1609 [1]. Its occurrence is one in every five and a half million men in the United States

So if we have the same ratio in Australia, there must only be two guys with two dicks, and one of them is a punter! Or attemting to be a punter anyway

Maverick888
03-06-2012, 03:39 PM
I wonder how high some of your iQs are, yes it is possible to be born with 2 dicks, even a dick and a vagina, these are defects (prib caused by getting your mother pregnant).

Secondly, depending on how the dicks are located, it could be difficult to penetrate simultaneously, probably better to have a threesome and fuck one chick while getting the other sucked off.

And btw I'm sure ive seen a video of a guy with 8 dicks, that was a freak of nature, it was like an octopus or sth.

Max Impact
03-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I wonder how high some of your iQs are, yes it is possible to be born with 2 dicks, even a dick and a vagina, these are defects (prib caused by getting your mother pregnant).

Secondly, depending on how the dicks are located, it could be difficult to penetrate simultaneously, probably better to have a threesome and fuck one chick while getting the other sucked off.

And btw I'm sure ive seen a video of a guy with 8 dicks, that was a freak of nature, it was like an octopus or sth.

Well the guy with two dicks would have twice the IQ of us, thats obvious!

kingwally
03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
I heard about a guy with 5 dicks...his pants fitted him like a glove!!

Max Impact
04-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Again based on research you looked up from the internet ?? Following the same logic, most of the Nobel Prize Winners who are male would have many dicks hidden under their trousers and only their partners know how many dicks they have.

Having said that, I don't admire them and be happy to be a low IQ man.

Hi Mr Niceman123. I refer to that a man thinks with his dick. So therefore, if he has two dicks it follows that he must have two brains and is therefore far smarter than I.

You more than any know that my dick controls my actions and I become quite naive as a result.