PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any MUST SEE recommendation from Ginza Club / Ginza Empire?

comexxx
01-03-2022, 09:08 PM
Hi guys, I only get to play once a while, so did't want to waste my chances, any recommendations for beauties in this two establishment? Cheers guys!

Meng
02-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Err Rebecca. But good luck booking her. If you book now you might be able to see her before financial year.

GoldfishMan
02-03-2022, 12:17 PM
Err Rebecca. But good luck booking her. If you book now you might be able to see her before financial year.

Not so hard to book her. I managed to see her twice and both times I booked on the morning before the sesh. Just pick an unpopular time slot like middle of the day when everyone else is working and you'll be fine.

BennyB
02-03-2022, 12:45 PM
This is good advice. I've never been on a day shift. Is there a marked difference in quality?

rooter
02-03-2022, 07:45 PM
No such thing as a must see girl in any shop.
Life is a rich tapestry and punting is just a small part of it.
I took 2 year off punting and they were 2 great years.
I read Dante and Goethe and listened to Bach and Satie and it was great.
But now lockdown is over and it’s back to punting.
Started punting at Ginza again this year and my top picks are Gigi, Lynn, and Cecile.
There are lots of other highly recommended girls like Rebecca of course who have so many positive reviews I am sure they must be awesome but I haven’t tried so can’t recommend.
Enjoy.

comexxx
03-03-2022, 09:46 AM
Thanks guys :) Any advice are great advice, happy punting!