PDA

View Full Version : General talk Okamoto

tan30
02-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Fellas, don't know if this is any good just yet but the spec sheet definitely looks promising

OKAMOTO BENETTON 500-X

Some of us here have used okamotos or sagami and they're definitely top quality from the 0.03 to the 0.01

The Benetton ones (you should google for the retailer as I'd rather not advertise) are described as 0.02, at a price point of $6-$8 for a PACK of 6!! From experience Okamoto/sagami usually sell for $4-$5 for a single condom so these are definitely a bargain if what they claim is true..

Will follow up here with a review once I've had a chance to use them ;)

Edit- on further research it may be a 0.03, there's not much to go by as there's also a 1000-x one as well

JohnJones
02-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Would prefer if Okamoto and Sagami release a larger width version, doesn't matter if it's 0.01 or 0.02. With my 60mm +/- 1mm width, the largest readily available on shelf Four Seasons condom that sort of suits me is the Large 56mm width ones. If I go any smaller than 56mm it feels constricted and I lose sensitivity.

tan30
02-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Big dick problems aye ;)

I don't have that issue, but then again I'd rather have more sick than less :(

Keep in mind that Okamoto is an Asian brand, so they'd have to suit the average..

rooter
02-03-2022, 04:04 PM
I always wondered what happened to Benetton.
They were a huge Italian fashion label in the 80s and 90s and then seemed to disappear and become uncool.
I guess they are making condoms now :)

FB24
03-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Fellas, don't know if this is any good just yet but the spec sheet definitely looks promising

OKAMOTO BENETTON 500-X

Some of us here have used okamotos or sagami and they're definitely top quality from the 0.03 to the 0.01

The Benetton ones (you should google for the retailer as I'd rather not advertise) are described as 0.02, at a price point of $6-$8 for a PACK of 6!! From experience Okamoto/sagami usually sell for $4-$5 for a single condom so these are definitely a bargain if what they claim is true..

Edit- on further research it may be a 0.03, there's not much to go by as there's also a 1000-x one as well

Just ordered this. Thanks for the recommendation!

GoldfishMan
04-03-2022, 09:14 AM
I always wondered what happened to Benetton.
They were a huge Italian fashion label in the 80s and 90s and then seemed to disappear and become uncool.
I guess they are making condoms now :)

No kidding bro, these are really designed with Benetton the fashion company. Yes I remember them, really popular when I was a teenager, then suddenly disappeared. I guess they were really hard hit by the arrival of "fast fashion" brands like H&M and Zara... They're cheaper and faster to embrace fashion trends.

These condoms are actually more expensive than the regular 0.02 or 0.03. I guess you're paying for the extra colour on the condoms and the packaging?

Trampoline
07-03-2022, 03:40 PM

OKAMOTO BENETTON 500-X

please bro. tan30, let us know how do you feel about, price sounds to low as a legit,

tan30
09-03-2022, 11:02 AM
Apologies for not getting back to you fellas

These are cheaper than 0.02 (not sure about 0.03). They're pretty good but not as good as 0.02 I think? Maybe because I don't use them so frequently ;)

Edit: Just had a quick look comparing prices.

Benneton- $6 for 6
0.02- $34 for 12 (or $15 for 6)
0.03- $20 for 10

The supplier I'm quoting it from is concon and so far the packaging looks legitimate

I would say the bennetons are better than any that are offered in western countries, are they better than 0.03? maybe, but I dont have the time to grab some and give it a go..