PDA

View Full Version : Question Urgent **** how to delete a thread

harry444
02-03-2022, 07:03 PM
I've got myself into a bit of trouble and need to delete one of my posts. Can't see how to do it. Please help.

zakthekat
02-03-2022, 08:06 PM
I've got myself into a bit of trouble and need to delete one of my posts. Can't see how to do it. Please help.

Can't delete without an admin. You can edit it to blank it out though.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
02-03-2022, 08:10 PM
As zak said.
You can report any offending post or thread at the bottom left of any post....the triangle with the ! In it.
There is a forum for feedback and complaints you can try or see if there is a way to contact admin, forum moderators directly.

Its a hard lesson to learn, but qld laws make life difficult and some shops are very good at matching customer ids to their actual customers. Ladies move shops or quit the industry cause of posts here.

I see the post you are referring to. Cant edit thread titles, which is stupid. You have to hope a mod/admin can fix. Not an exact science. You can try and bury it by bumping older posts or creating new ones.

hogansheros_breakout
02-03-2022, 09:36 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

iamking
02-03-2022, 10:42 PM
You can request a delete under the thread "How do you delete a post?", or message user "Administrator" or send an email to admin@bris99.com. Try all three.

Joejohnson8
02-03-2022, 10:49 PM
How does one get themselves in trouble?

miata
03-03-2022, 10:09 AM
How does one get themselves in trouble?

Seemingly by being too candid about Y&H or VIP. They don't miss a beat, second time now within a short period that I see them contacting a reviewer. People need to cover their tracks or shops will identify them as Ken already said.

harry444
03-03-2022, 11:21 AM
I honestly thought I was doing the girl a favour by getting more business for her. But I was wrong and I accept that. Probably won't do anymore girl specific reviews. Now I see the reasoning behind PM's. Which I was previously opposed to.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
03-03-2022, 11:56 AM
I honestly thought I was doing the girl a favour by getting more business for her. But I was wrong and I accept that. Probably won't do anymore girl specific reviews. Now I see the reasoning behind PM's. Which I was previously opposed to.
Mate, we have all been there. This is an open forum and every decent shop checks for any mention. Matches it to a punter and voila. Its surprisingly simple.
To some shops its a ban worthy offence.

You also have to think how many people are reading this that dont have an account and prowl any lady that gets a mention.
If ever asked, no i dont go on forums. What are you talking about?
“Can you do a review of me?” - No. wouldnt know where to look or start.

The theory behind the forums is magnificent. The reality is brutally different.

hogansheros_breakout
03-03-2022, 04:54 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Joejohnson8
03-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Seemingly by being too candid about Y&H or VIP. They don't miss a beat, second time now within a short period that I see them contacting a reviewer. People need to cover their tracks or shops will identify them as Ken already said.

Cool what’s her name? Lol

Jamesyouare
07-03-2022, 02:17 AM
Quick to be candid but not be clear about who, what etc - a form would not exist if they posted real photos (leave out face if you must) and options - they do this in Europe and it works well

Stop the games and using gap fillers - the 20 carry the 80