PDA

View Full Version : General talk ML vs Wls

Themassageking
03-03-2022, 07:38 AM
Should we pay more for standard full service with a ML or should it be the same price as a WL in a brothel.

aussiegaigin
03-03-2022, 09:24 AM
How much is a WL in a brothel?

cuteguy
03-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Aren't WL standard FS prices around $150 or $160 per hour? This is why customers should only pay the most $150 to a ML if she offers part 3 noting that this would include standard tip $50 for NHJ. If she says more than you're getting overcharged for standard service. Remember you're paying $65 or $70 to the shop for a massage. In total, it may end up being more expensive seeing a ML than a WL for FS.

DireStraits
03-03-2022, 10:39 AM
This again, really??

Every time this topic comes up we get to witness a rehash of the same tired old arguments. But they’ll all invariably overlook the single defining reason some of us seek FS from a ML. You just can’t do an apples to apples comparison here; Apples to Momos, maybe.

buster
03-03-2022, 10:47 AM
This again, really??

Every time this topic comes up we get to witness a rehash of the same tired old arguments. But they’ll all invariably overlook the single defining reason some of us seek FS from a ML. You just can’t do an apples to apples comparison here; Apples to Momos, maybe.

Agree with you DireStraits, waste of time

triedforonce
03-03-2022, 10:58 AM
For me it's come to what you willing to pay. There is a ML that i don't mind to pay more than WL but she still doesn't want to, and i respect that. While for WL you know what you get when you go brothel.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Climax598
03-03-2022, 11:16 AM
$60 Massage + $100 FS = $160 total
The girl make around $110 to $125.

Mickeydrippen
06-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Aren't WL standard FS prices around $150 or $160 per hour? This is why customers should only pay the most $150 to a ML if she offers part 3 noting that this would include standard tip $50 for NHJ. If she says more than you're getting overcharged for standard service. Remember you're paying $65 or $70 to the shop for a massage. In total, it may end up being more expensive seeing a ML than a WL for FS.
Does our ML become the object of our fantasy. Will I can I. Of course with a WL it’s another expectation altogether. I guess it all still comes down to some sort of connection. Connection equals satisfaction. Good MLS and WLs know this.

JohnJones
06-04-2022, 09:25 PM
The most expensive "above standard" (not quite premium as CBJ was performed) FS I've ever paid was for Alina/Emily in SBM. $120 + $150 tips.

That's $270. Pretty sure I can get diamond service FS in many FS shops at that price.

That's probably my "one in a lifetime" experience that I was willing to pay a little more for as she tempted me a few times by letting me play with her pussy several sessions prior. However I don't think it's worth it to see her every session just for FS, her CBJ is pretty good that I could be her regular purely just for that.

Some other MLs might charge even more for FS but I don't see a point paying so much if they perform a very mediocre part 1 and avoids having conversations.