PDA

View Full Version : Question New girls

04-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Question directed to the owners, but would be good to hear from the punters too...

When can we expect some new girls in the circuit in Sydney? It's the same girls for the past two years. Does anyone know if there are any being brought in from overseas now that the borders are open?

EYA06072021
04-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Possibly as ppl holding working visa/student visa are coming
But they probably look for legit jobs first as the pay now is pretty well unless they plan to go for sex industry straight like most of Thai/Chinese do.

Sibon
05-03-2022, 03:53 AM
I think there are some new Korean girls in CBD Style. A bit pricey though. So I heard.

Sibon
05-03-2022, 03:57 AM
"Australia will welcome back fully vaccinated Singaporean travellers in November as part of our step by step and safe reopening to the world."

The first plane load landing won't be MLs or WLs though.

syd_azn_guy
05-03-2022, 06:39 AM
I think there are some new Korean girls in CBD Style. A bit pricey though. So I heard.

Price is dictated by the service. Thats how it is and also paying the rent

hiduba
05-03-2022, 08:09 AM

They are pricey and the service was substandard.
I've tried Nana which was supposedly best in the shop and although she's pretty, there's quite a few things she won't do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

syd_azn_guy
05-03-2022, 08:23 AM
They are pricey and the service was substandard.
I've tried Nana which was supposedly best in the shop and although she's pretty, there's quite a few things she won't do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is Nana? Isnt it a massage shop, so what services did you expect, like Dancing in front of you?

Sibon
05-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Who is Nana? Isnt it a massage shop, so what services did you expect, like Dancing in front of you?

Yes private dancing is possible with the right price.

Rogeryou
05-03-2022, 01:54 PM

Since when does being a massage shop mean anything? Part 3 is readily available there and in most ML shops

Trampoline
05-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Question directed to the owners, but would be good to hear from the punters too...

When can we expect some new girls in the circuit in Sydney? It's the same girls for the past two years. Does anyone know if there are any being brought in from overseas now that the borders are open?

many girls don't have the aim of directly get into this industry, before their departures from original countries I guess. therefore we might have to wait 6 months to a year to see some new faces.