PDA

View Full Version : Question Pampering Services - any in Sydney

Jesus666
05-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Hi,

Does anybody know of pampering services in Sydney or Illawarra (very much doubt any down in gong)

What I mean is the Vietnamese Barber shop type experience. Shave, bead trim, head massage, blackhead removal, ear wax, eye brow trim, feet clean and massage.

Of course any happy ending would be nice, but not necessary.

Why have the ladies get all this type of attention.

j_highrolla
05-03-2022, 12:28 AM
LoL one that comes to mind.

I have never tried and would not recommend.

My Service To You - THE NUDE BARBER
http://www.thenudebarber.com.au/home/our-service-to-you/

JohnJones
05-03-2022, 12:43 AM
LoL one that comes to mind.

I have never tried and would not recommend.

My Service To You - THE NUDE BARBER
http://www.thenudebarber.com.au/home/our-service-to-you/

This triggers some memories...

Tried her out years ago. Went to her house in Greenacre, she greeted me from the back door. A milf aged around 40+, seems like she's a single mom with 2 kids. Has a bit of a belly. She was the only one at the time offering BBFS at the cheapest price ($250/hr pull out, $300/hr creampie). I went for pull out BBFS & pubic hair shave (extra $30 for shave). Lied naked on the bed, she got a set of safety razors and carefully shaved all around pubes & balls. After shaving & cleaning she gave me BBBJ and asked me to do her missionary. Had to make sure that I pull out on time, don't know if those 2 kids in the house were from previous customers lol.

Was an interesting experience but definitely not worth returning unless you're too lazy to shave your own pubes.

j_highrolla
05-03-2022, 12:48 AM
This triggers some memories...

Tried her out years ago. Went to her house in Greenacre, she greeted me from the back door. A milf aged around 40+, seems like she's a single mom with 2 kids. Has a bit of a belly. She was the only one at the time offering BBFS at the cheapest price ($250/hr pull out, $300/hr creampie). I went for pull out BBFS & pubic hair shave (extra $30 for shave). Lied naked on the bed, she got a set of safety razors and carefully shaved all around pubes & balls. After shaving & cleaning she gave me BBBJ and asked me to do her missionary. Had to make sure that I pull out on time, don't know if those 2 kids in the house were from previous customers lol.

Was an interesting experience but definitely not worth returning unless you're too lazy to shave your own pubes.

Kids from previous customer ahaha thats gold.