PDA

View Full Version : Question Club grand hit - your experience

rjdin
05-03-2022, 07:31 PM
I visited club grand hit recently. It's in the CBD and should be easy to google. I had free time after work for a stroll and this piqued my interest. When I visited, they called it the Japanese style gentlemen's club.

They had me sit in a corner surrounded with transparent robes and asked me how long I'd stay for. Being different from other gentlemen's I had a feeling nothing else went down here other than talking to Japanese ladies over some alcohol.

The girls were really into grabbing my line and we chat, I figured it's because they do extra services outside of work hours but from when they spoke it sounded like they were genuinely looking for good friends.

I found out later it was possible to use the karaoke room so to that's what I'll probably doing next if I ever feel bored.

syd_azn_guy
05-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Wat is club grand and what happens there?

JohnJones
05-03-2022, 09:41 PM
I visited club grand hit recently. It's in the CBD and should be easy to google. I had free time after work for a stroll and this piqued my interest. When I visited, they called it the Japanese style gentlemen's club.

They had me sit in a corner surrounded with transparent robes and asked me how long I'd stay for. Being different from other gentlemen's I had a feeling nothing else went down here other than talking to Japanese ladies over some alcohol.

The girls were really into grabbing my line and we chat, I figured it's because they do extra services outside of work hours but from when they spoke it sounded like they were genuinely looking for good friends.

I found out later it was possible to use the karaoke room so to that's what I'll probably doing next if I ever feel bored.

Heard of this place. Do the girls push you to keep on buying drinks like they do in Japan? Haha. In Nagoya there's several maid hostess bars where you can see which girls are rostered for the day and you can choose who to accompany you during the whole drinking session. And they're all dressed in SEXY maid costumes, not like the 'cute' maid costumes of Akihabara in Tokyo.

https://g.co/kgs/qQxPN5

Minis Cafe in Nagoya (not really a cafe, actually a hostess bar) used to have an active Instagram page before the pandemic.

cuteguy
05-03-2022, 10:33 PM
Guys, don't be fooled into believing that the girls at this club have intentions to meet you outside. Yes they flirt with you and wear miniskirts and high heels. They even provide their LINE or mobile number to you but that's all you're going to get. They're not intetested in being your friend. They will contact you only to remind you how they miss you and want to see you at the club. Yes only at the club and not anywhere else. They won't go out with you because they have to follow club rules.

They always say they're busy to go out even on weekends which is just lies. They will only go out with you before the club opens to have dinner but then you must pay for such privilege. You must return to the club with the girl and then pay for her when she's sitting with you and drinking. It's a money grab exercise. You must pay for the
'table' where you sit. The karaoke room is extra. The drinks are not cheap especially the girls drinks. The girls want you to spend a lot on drinks.

Overall, you'll get better value for money by going to FS or massage shop where you won't be burn't much in the wallet. At least you will get some action or see the girls naked at the shops. Other option is go to a bar or club where you can meet girls. Avoid Grandhit or similar hostess clubs if you want to meet Japanese girls outside. If you have loads of cash and just want to enjoy the company of young Japanese girls then go for it but don't expect the girls willing to go out with you outside club hours.

Rooster18
05-03-2022, 10:40 PM
Heard from a J girl recently in the know that this place doesnt rate anymore and they even dont have 100% J girls there..

She worked in Japan in the same industry and said she wouldnt waste her time there nor should gents based her opinion.

I havent been there personally but heard many years ago, there were some real hotties.. Example.. the best looking J girls you saw working in restaurants or Duty free shops were working there at night!

cuteguy
05-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Yes there were hotties who worked in restaurants during the day and Grandhit in the evenings. One girl was upfront and advised it was all fake. The girls have no interest in the customers. They just want you to turn up and nominate them to sit and drink with you. Again this costs extra.

JohnJones
05-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Guys don't be fooled into believing that the girls at this club have intentions to meet you outside. Yes they flirt with you and wear miniskirts and high heels. They even provide their LINE or mobile number to you but that's all you're going to get. They're not intetested in being your friend. They will contact you only to remind you how they miss you and want to see you at the club. Yes only at the club and not anywhere else. They won't go out with you because they have to follow club rules.

They always say they're busy to go out even on weekends which is just lies. They will only go out with you before the club opens to have dinner but then you must pay for such privilege. You must return to the club with the girl and then pay for her when she's sitting with you and drinking. It's a money grab exercise. You must pay for the
'table' where you sit. The karaoke room is extra. The drinks are not cheap especially the girls drinks. The girls want you to spend a lot on drinks.

Overall, you'll get better value for money by going to FS or massage shop where you won't be burn't much in the wallet. At least you will get some action or see the girls naked at the shops. Other option is go to a bar or club where you can meet girls. Avoid Grandhit or similar hostess clubs if you want to meet Japanese girls outside. If you have loads of cash and just want to enjoy the company of young Japanese girls then go for it but don't expect the girls willing to go out with you outside club hours.

They get commissions from selling overpriced drinks, that's why they ask for your contact details so that they can continue luring you in.

However, if you're one of the girl's type and she's single she may want to make you more than just a customer. All I can say is that it depends on many factors: your looks, your personality and how you treat the girl. And even if she likes you she won't make it easy, she'll make sure that you can 'afford' her before she decides that you're good enough to get in bed naked with her.

Of course the only thing you need to know is to learn how to look out for red flags. A girl with ten red flags on the first 'date' is definitely a girl you should not return to even as just a customer.

Ziggurat
06-03-2022, 12:59 AM
The club making the girls drink alcohol to excess night after night to earn commissions on the drinks is very uncaring of the girls' health. Maybe the girls can drink non-alcoholic sparkling wine and get the same mark up.

popped2
06-03-2022, 10:17 AM
Yeah don't do it terrible value for money and whilst it has a place in the world for those lonely salary men, it's a slippery slope with no reward.

You pay for overpriced bottles as a cover charge, so I've paid 350 to 400 for a bottle of Johnny Black and then you gotta pay for the girl too. Most girls drink with you and water their drinks down so that bottle goes quick.

Yes they will try to get contact details but with the explicit intent to dangle the carrot in front of you that you might get more from them. Usually they just tell you to meet them in the club again.

That being said, years ago, I found out one of these girls played league of legends so I added her and we played a few games together LOL! That's as far as I got, if it floats your boat

tales88
07-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Ive been there before, yes its expensive but the girls are really hot. I can confirm one of my friends went out with one of the girls outside (but couldve been a one off to get him back in later).

You cant compare this to FS shops, its a completely different type of business. Its like comparing a strip club to a massage shop.

syd_azn_guy
07-03-2022, 02:17 PM
Ive been there before, yes its expensive but the girls are really hot. I can confirm one of my friends went out with one of the girls outside (but couldve been a one off to get him back in later).

You cant compare this to FS shops, its a completely different type of business. Its like comparing a strip club to a massage shop.
Obviously, there is no competition with the actual shops.

Who in their right mind think that $300+ perbottle is really worth it

OLD SNAKE
07-03-2022, 03:05 PM
actually these services are very popular with older lonely business men who just want the company of a woman, who they can have a soft emotional conversation with,
like a surrogate girlfriend or wife without the drama

popped2
07-03-2022, 03:16 PM
Obviously, there is no competition with the actual shops.

Who in their right mind think that $300+ perbottle is really worth it

Hey! It happens to the best of us OK... Hahahaah
It is fun chatting with a hot and cute jap girl, I get the appeal but you walk away feeling empty.. Like a strip club.. But worse

hornedbeast
07-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Do they wear something hot?

schloong
08-03-2022, 08:24 AM
Sounds to me like their title should read "Club Grand Hit - To Your Wallet"! hehe

cuteguy
08-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Hey! It happens to the best of us OK... Hahahaah
It is fun chatting with a hot and cute jap girl, I get the appeal but you walk away feeling empty.. Like a strip club.. But worse

You sure do walk out empty! Before the girls use to walk with you to the exit. Now they don't bother and leave you at the bottom of the stairs. If they say they miss you, don't believe their lies.

hornedbeast
08-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Empty wallet, not empty balls!

popped2
08-03-2022, 04:22 PM
You sure do walk out empty! Before the girls use to walk with you to the exit. Now they don't bother and leave you at the bottom of the stairs. If they say they miss you, don't believe their lies.

That's right, they walk you to the door and you have a smoko outside, they come and join and details exchanged... But it's all ruse.. Hahha

popped2
08-03-2022, 04:22 PM
Empty wallet, not empty balls!

It's both bro... It's so bad... No money, no honey.. Go home and wanky wanky

cuteguy
08-03-2022, 08:13 PM
It's both bro... It's so bad... No money, no honey.. Go home and wanky wanky

Maybe you can stay longer in the toilet so the girl has to wait longer for you to come out and give you a damp cloth for your hands ✋️. Imagine if she had to check on you and then you asked her to help you out in the toilet. Lol

popped2
08-03-2022, 11:52 PM
Maybe you can stay longer in the toilet so the girl has to wait longer for you to come out and give you a damp cloth for your hands ✋️. Imagine if she had to check on you and then you asked her to help you out in the toilet. Lol

You are a connoisuer, bit of mouth wash before the damp towel perhaps? Walk out and see some seedy jap guy talking to a girl behind a pulled curtain

popped2
09-03-2022, 09:27 AM
Now I'm tempted to check out this place just to see what the talent is like, problem is I don't drink...
Is it unusual to go to these kind of places alone or is it usually a place you go as a group of guys?

You would need to go with some buddies who do drink, i reckon the boss would faint if you didnt want buy a bottle. Its how they make money
There were some really nice girls there, but more cutesy style j-girls..i reckon Covid will have destroyed most of that though

bleekpit
01-07-2023, 09:55 PM
only found this now searching through the forum lol.

so, if i understand correctly, this place charges you to just talk to hot girls?? are there no extras that goes under the table like RnT shops? i.e. paying the girls themselves to get the 'extra' treatment in the "VIP" room

bleekpit
01-07-2023, 10:46 PM
Not always hot girls. They can be pretty or cute.

No extras under the table. Girls are told not to meet club guests outside the club. The only time they will do it is for dinner before the club opens but then you have to return to the club with the girl and pay for the charge in taking the girl out of the club.

The girls will give out their contact numbers but for the purpose of asking whether you will visit them at the club (yes at the club only and not at a hotel or your place). Don't expect much from them.

this sounds like a Club Grand Waste of money. you can literally walk in to any club and talk to girls for free.
i guess the older men would tend to be out of place in clubs though, so understandable it could be for that demographic.

bleekpit
05-07-2023, 08:57 PM
It appeals to businessmen especially from Japan who want to be in the company of Japanese girls.

i heard girls will tell you if they are working at a FS or massage shop if they are. is this true? might be worth a visit if that's the case lol

personaa
06-07-2023, 11:33 PM
Ha! A friend once told me, doesn't matter what you offer in your shop. Even if you wash and dry your own socks, someone will ultimately pay money for it. Seems so true for club grand waste of money (as Bleekpit mentioned).