PDA

View Full Version : General talk My most embarrassing session

downzones123
05-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Today like the title says, I had my most embarrassing session ever.

Got a good part 1 then moving on to part 2, i know my bladder was full and want to go for a pee prior to the 2nd. She started to do the HJ with the clothes then I asked her to remove them, she said $50 then I said OK.

Fast forward 1 minute after the full nude, I shot. If I dont cop for the full nude I could save $30 and she must be thinking, easiest $50 ever.

Typically last for 10-15min. Damnnnn that was so embarrassing and money wasting like hell.

Lesson learnt on behalf of all our brothers, if you need to pee, pee!

daty2022
05-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Good tip. Hasn’t happened before but have certainly asked to use bathroom as soon as walking in the door. ;)

JohnJones
05-03-2022, 09:31 PM
I've had close calls to premature cum but only in FS shops. Somehow the WL was so into the mood that when I dipped I suddenly feel so sensitive I almost came. Had to stop for a bit, focus on DFK without moving my hips and then slowly get back into it. That was my first session with TW Vivi in 42G, I quite like her pocket rocket shape. Sadly she probably already left back to Taiwan.

downzones123
05-03-2022, 10:03 PM

Got a good part 1 then moving on to part 2, i know my bladder was full and want to go for a pee prior to the 2nd. She started to do the HJ with the clothes then I asked her to remove them, she said $50 then I said OK.

Fast forward 1 minute after the full nude, I shot. If I dont cop for the full nude I could save $30 and she must be thinking, easiest $50 ever.

Typically last for 10-15min. Damnnnn that was so embarrassing and money wasting like hell.

I already used the toilet when i come in. When the session is finished i literally looed for for a minute

cuteguy
05-03-2022, 10:13 PM
You should have gone to the toilet if you wanted to pee. I have had MLs wanting to pee and I didn't object so they could do it during my time with them.

downzones123
05-03-2022, 10:58 PM
You should have gone to the toilet if you wanted to pee. I have had MLs wanting to pee and I didn't object so they could do it during my time with them.

I was about to but she just started to oil after the flip, and i lost the timing.

And its my first time to got a part 2 when my bladder is full, i never thought it affected the performance so badly

GoldfishMan
06-03-2022, 09:48 AM
I already used the toilet when i come in. When the session is finished i literally looed for for a minute
Yeah I've had something like this happen before. Usually if I drank too much coffee before going to the session.
It didn't really make me cum quicker, but I did have to stop her from continuing jerking me off after I'd cum, out of fear of losing control and peeing right there, lol!

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 04:03 PM

Omg lol. What did you do after the shot? Chit chat explaining to her its usually 15min? xD

I usually dont pick the nhj option I believe 50 tips should really be spanish finishing. If it has to be a hj I usually opt for 20

hornedbeast
06-03-2022, 08:24 PM
You didn't fart at least

downzones123
06-03-2022, 10:02 PM
Omg lol. What did you do after the shot? Chit chat explaining to her its usually 15min? xD

I usually dont pick the nhj option I believe 50 tips should really be spanish finishing. If it has to be a hj I usually opt for 20

I just lay down quietly and feeling ashamed, then she goes back to part 1. Never had I ever goes back to part 1 after a part 2. Damn my pride is gone that day

woods23
06-03-2022, 10:30 PM
Happened to me a few times I find it hard to cum with full bladder. Once fcking this wl i just can't cum it kind of went soft. I still remember her name..is at 130 Red Rose ( 2012 )a Korean girl name Anna ..she is very pretty with a good ass

Another time was getting ready for cim with a ML..I have to stop her didn't want to piss in her mouth haha. The look on her face when I told her I need to pee :)

Have anyone ever pee inside a girl mouth?
Maybe is a bucket list in the future :grimace:

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 02:29 PM
I just lay down quietly and feeling ashamed, then she goes back to part 1. Never had I ever goes back to part 1 after a part 2. Damn my pride is gone that day

lol omg I feel you brother. Once I was at Campsie and opted in for an hour like a boss and the wl rided me nonstop with good size boobies hanging and i blew in like 2 mins.

I was like shyt what do i do now LOL had to kept trying to get it back up after like 10 minutes and did a second round and it was kinda half hard lol...

Good old days when $105 can get an hour of fs with young girls. Godamn boarder

Jabberwocky
14-03-2023, 05:49 PM
Is it better to ask them up front for 2 shots or do you only get 1 shot with MLs no matter how long you have booked?