PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you use Sex Toy with your fwb/SB/WL/ML ?

RNT4LIFE
06-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Hi bros,
Been seeing a WL privately last few months, she asked for a sex toy as a gift for our next visit (lol, my performance is story for another day).
Which website should I buy it from and any recommendations? Budget is around $100.

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 12:59 PM
Hi bros,
Been seeing a WL privately last few months, she asked for a sex toy as a gift for our next visit (lol, my performance is story for another day).
Which website should I buy it from and any recommendations? Budget is around $100.

Good on you successfully seduced one :p

I been getting them from Wildsecrets they are pretty good when things are on sale. Free shipping over 59

I would recommend a rechargeable wand:

This ones on sale atm: https://www.wildsecrets.com.au/p/233570/double-delight-thrusting-wand-massager

I got this one and my fwb loved it when I used it while mish but I recommend you wait till its on like 60-70% off:
https://www.wildsecrets.com.au/p/229445/13-wand-massager-with-silicone-head---rose-gold-edition

juscruisin58
06-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Get her a Lovense Lush. Probably one of the best you can get.
We have one for my girl, she wears it quite a bit both home and out.
I can vibrate her remotely, which is fun, or you can set the app up to respond to sound etc.
I quite often fuck her in the pussy while the lush is in there vibrating, amazing feeling.
Highly recommended
https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator

aussiegaigin
06-03-2022, 01:18 PM
I've got a Durex Intense which I've used on a few MLs, and get a good reaction.

Compact little unit, $35 at Chemist Warehouse.

JohnJones
06-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Hi bros,

Don't worry about your performance, for many women it's almost impossible to orgasm just from vaginal sex alone. Most can cum just from clitoris stimulation alone, some require both G-spot & clitoris stimulation. I haven't met a woman who can cum just from G-spot stimulation alone.

My regular has her own toy that she brings out during our session. She uses it on her clitoris while she gets me to play with her G-spot and suck on her tits at the same time. After she's done she makes me fuck her like a sailor lol

Why don't you ask her what toy she wants? On the Woolies/Coles shelf I think I saw once a cock ring vibrator for about $20. You'd probably cum before her if you use that.

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 03:36 PM
I can vibrate her remotely, which is fun, or you can set the app up to respond to sound etc.
I quite often fuck her in the pussy while the lush is in there vibrating, amazing feeling.
Highly recommended

Sounds good. But fucking while it is inside? Would they both fit?...

TheMaestro
06-03-2022, 03:42 PM

Need lots of lube.

juscruisin58
06-03-2022, 04:37 PM

Yep, they both fit inside, put the Lush in first and she pushes it all the way in, then I follow it in, I'm 7 1/2 and can get most of the way in. It stretches her out a bit

Need lots of lube.

Not if she is really turned on, I leave it to her, if she wants to do this or not at any particulartime, like anything she has to be in the right headspace, and turned on. Its all about trust as well, she knows I won't pressure her if she's not feeling like doing it.
More often than not, the lush is in use.

Another way we use it is to insert in her bum and me in her pussy

GoldfishMan
06-03-2022, 04:49 PM
That toy doesn’t look like it could go into the arse… does the tail part straighten out? And even if you do manage to get it in there, that shape doesn’t look like it’s safe for anal use. There’s nothing stopping it from going all the way in, which usually means a trip to the proctologist it’s needed.

JohnJones
06-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Highly recommended

I can't imagine any girl who likes putting stuff almost permanently in their vag unless it's a tampon or they're smuggling stuff through the airport. Would've been uncomfortable trying to walk around normally, it's like walking around town while constipated - you'll never be able to keep a straight face.

Then again, some girls can be crazy enough, who knows.

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 02:07 AM
Yep, they both fit inside, put the Lush in first and she pushes it all the way in, then I follow it in, I'm 7 1/2 and can get most of the way in. It stretches her out a bit

Not if she is really turned on, I leave it to her, if she wants to do this or not at any particulartime, like anything she has to be in the right headspace, and turned on. Its all about trust as well, she knows I won't pressure her if she's not feeling like doing it.
More often than not, the lush is in use.

Sounds pretty painful...
I dont think all girls can take both lol.
But good to keep in mind.

OLD SNAKE
07-03-2022, 03:53 AM
Go to www.adultdirect.com.au they have 2 locations Alexandria and Rydalmere, they are a lot cheaper than any other site

juscruisin58
07-03-2022, 07:44 AM
I find it interesting that a question is asked, and honest answer is giving, then once again, the doubters, the inexperienced, the disbelievers, the critics, the negative Nellie's, all come out of the woodwork and criticise or denigrate peoples comments.
If you don't believe, thats fine, just move on to another thread

If you want to see girls with a lush in one hole and a cock in the other have a look at
https://chaturbate.com/
That is where my girl first saw them and we decided to get one.
Best fun ever

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 12:05 PM
I find it interesting that a question is asked, and honest answer is giving, then once again, the doubters, the inexperienced, the disbelievers, the critics, the negative Nellie's, all come out of the woodwork and criticise or denigrate peoples comments.
If you don't believe, thats fine, just move on to another thread

If you want to see girls with a lush in one hole and a cock in the other have a look at
https://chaturbate.com/
That is where my girl first saw them and we decided to get one.
Best fun ever

What about both in the same hole?...

That site is only showing random webcams by the way.

juscruisin58
07-03-2022, 01:40 PM
What about both in the same hole?...

That site is only showing random webcams by the way.

Open your eyes, do some looking for yourself, be a big boy and stop needing to be spoon fed.

Little wonder I dont respond very often on here, to many dopey pricks to deal with

RNT4LIFE
07-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Open your eyes, do some looking for yourself, be a big boy and stop needing to be spoon fed.

Little wonder I dont respond very often on here, to many dopey pricks to deal with

Thanks all for the reply, I may just try the lush 3. Both me and the WL haven’t really used toys before, hence why I’m asking.

Toyboyy
17-06-2022, 02:07 AM
For me, sex toys are the best way to keep the fire going in a relationship. And it's important to work on relationships and improve it, especially if you have been together for a long time. Indeed, over time, passion can fade, and it is important to maintain and strengthen it. Therefore, for me, sex toys have become simply indispensable in this matter. Recently I found this source, and I was pleasantly surprised by the large selection of different options https://kinkazoid.com/penis-sleeves/ Thanks to this, I can try something new and get new sensations with my partner.

Sibon
17-06-2022, 04:36 AM
I never use sex toy on any ML. But I saw one used a small vibrator on herself in her bedroom while she urges me to suck on her breasts. I came out of the experience none the wiser and had not been back to her bedroom again.

GoldfishMan
17-06-2022, 05:39 AM
I once tried to use a butt plug on a WL (J Lemon at GC). Problem was, I didn't realise that the one I bought was meant for gay dudes, was way too big for her! Completely killed the mood in the session.

cuteguy
17-06-2022, 12:25 PM
I once tried to use a butt plug on a WL (J Lemon at GC). Problem was, I didn't realise that the one I bought was meant for gay dudes, was way too big for her! Completely killed the mood in the session.

I didn't think girls would use butt plugs since many would never do anal. Do many allow butt plugs at GC?

Just reading some comments here I get the impression many girls are using vibrators at home or with customers. When you ask them about vibrators many deny using it. I guess you can't believe everything they tell you.

Aloscha
17-06-2022, 12:25 PM
I did but only with private not in shop. Mainly different vibrators. WL loved it (judging from the number of orgasms - even got some multiple orgasms happening).

Got to use restraints and blindfold too but that was after a while when we had built some trust (as with anyone really).

tawer5ag
17-06-2022, 01:12 PM
How do you introduce toys into the session?

What i have been doing is ask them if they play with themselves and if the use any toys.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

PKING2
17-06-2022, 01:29 PM

What i have been doing is ask them if they play with themselves and if the use any toys.

For wl you meet at shop.

Like aloscha said need build rapport.

Until they gave u their contact number, and asked them to have private session, but still pay for it. And slowly asked them for toys.

Meng
17-06-2022, 02:07 PM
For wl you meet at shop.

Like aloscha said need build rapport.

Until they gave u their contact number, and asked them to have private session, but still pay for it. And slowly asked them for toys.

Gonna be hard for me cause I rarely see the same girl more than once lol.

PKING2
17-06-2022, 02:12 PM

You are 1 level above us, bringing toys for first time visit will be ez pz for you lol.

You should bring toys when visiting your favourite at sakura lol. I think she down with that.

Meng
17-06-2022, 02:32 PM
You are 1 level above us, bringing toys for first time visit will be ez pz for you lol.

You should bring toys when visiting your favourite at sakura lol. I think she down with that.
Oh you mean angel/Sandra? Maybe lol. Haven't seen her since her move to sakura. Might have to make a trip into the city again.

Aloscha
17-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Oh you mean angel/Sandra? Maybe lol. Haven't seen her since her move to sakura. Might have to make a trip into the city again.

Bows before greatness lol. King Meng arrives with a backpack full of fun.

Aloscha
17-06-2022, 03:22 PM

Tbh, the WL suggested it herself because she had some in the drawer. Easier bc she was private. I think it's more difficult in the shops as it's not a service that's generally advertised.

Rapport definitely is needed (at least from my experience). Tbh, it's more fun when they want it more than you do.

I've also found not all girls are comfortable touching themselves for our viewing pleasure. More experienced girls don't mind as much but some cultures are more sensitive to it than others.

1inchguy
17-06-2022, 03:32 PM
Was seeing WL privately and she had toys... Toys to use on men like strap one and dildos. She also got whips too. She tells me guys come in asking for those stuff which was interesting.

cuteguy
17-06-2022, 03:35 PM

Ok Mr Butterfly as the Thai girls would say. Lol

Aloscha
17-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Was seeing WL privately and she had toys... Toys to use on men like strap one and dildos. She also got whips too. She tells me guys come in asking for those stuff which was interesting.

Each to their own. My WL only ever used a vibrator to tickle my balls during a BJ but I know some likes way more than that.

I like using toys on women until they are wishing for the cock lol

RNT4LIFE
17-06-2022, 07:28 PM
I was in Melb over the weekend, and chemical warehouse stocked cock rings, they don’t stock them anymore in syd stores.
Got 2 to use with my SB, it’s like 8 bucks and single use.

sugarless
17-06-2022, 09:23 PM
whats the best sex toy for a newbie

JohnJones
18-06-2022, 03:33 AM
I was in Melb over the weekend, and chemical warehouse stocked cock rings, they don’t stock them anymore in syd stores.
Got 2 to use with my SB, it’s like 8 bucks and single use.

You mean Chemist Warehouse? Yeah now they're only selling cock rings online.

I go to Funtasia West Ryde for kinky supplies now. Bought a vibrating, multi-use cock ring for $20 and been using it with my partner every time she's in the mood for multiple orgasms. She would use her vibrator on herself while I finger her and make her cum around 10 times or so before she gets me hard, puts the cock ring on and ride me. The cock ring somehow allows me to continue fucking even after cumming as it keeps your cock solid for a few minutes, and she enjoys getting more micro orgasms before we finally have enough.

tawer5ag
18-06-2022, 06:43 AM
Tbh, the WL suggested it herself because she had some in the drawer. Easier bc she was private. I think it's more difficult in the shops as it's not a service that's generally advertised.

Rapport definitely is needed (at least from my experience). Tbh, it's more fun when they want it more than you do.

I've also found not all girls are comfortable touching themselves for our viewing pleasure. More experienced girls don't mind as much but some cultures are more sensitive to it than others.

I totally fking agree with you.
I enjoy the session more when i see the girls are actually enjoying it too.
And some of them love the toys.

Some are just curious to see, some want to try.
And weirdly some try it and just say it doesnt feel good or anything, which makes me confused. I just chuck it up as them not comfortable enough or just dont like toys.

And yeah, some girls arent comfortable showing how they play with themselves.
Ive asked some ladies to play with themselves so i can watch and see what they like to do. But alas, some then show their shy side, which just makes me want to see them do it more. As the shy look and playing with themselves is a great view.

GoldfishMan
18-06-2022, 09:52 AM
I didn't think girls would use butt plugs since many would never do anal. Do many allow butt plugs at GC?

Just reading some comments here I get the impression many girls are using vibrators at home or with customers. When you ask them about vibrators many deny using it. I guess you can't believe everything they tell you.
Lemon back in those days was a girl who offered anal as an extra. I'd done anal with her previously, that's why I got the idea of a butt plug. I would never have sprung it on any WL out of the blue if I didn't know she did anal.

GoldfishMan
18-06-2022, 01:06 PM

I made sure that the toy was brand new and still in the packaging, so that she knows it wasn’t a toy I’d used on other girls. That’s one thing to keep in mind.

tawer5ag
18-06-2022, 02:45 PM
I made sure that the toy was brand new and still in the packaging, so that she knows it wasn’t a toy I’d used on other girls. That’s one thing to keep in mind.So you bought new toys for each lady?

Makes me wonder what toys and how much are the ones you keep buying

GoldfishMan
19-06-2022, 10:18 AM
So you bought new toys for each lady?

I only done it 2 times bro. Second time was a bad experience so I stopped doing it after.

RNT4LIFE
19-06-2022, 10:21 AM
So you bought new toys for each lady?

I had been buying Durex bullet from Amazon each time with my SB, it’s $30. Had bought 4, They can keep it after our session or i bin it.

Denny2515
20-06-2022, 03:45 AM
Hello! I usually use.

Denny2515
20-06-2022, 06:57 AM

Thanks for advice!

ChristopherHerbert
20-06-2022, 06:30 PM
Highly recommended

Thank you so much!!

mimiyang
05-07-2022, 02:54 PM
Hi bros,

Find a good sex toy is now a problem, because they began to make a lot of low-quality, that when you use them you can even hurt yourself, and so on. Therefore, the selection of sex toys should be more thoroughly prepared. I for example here sex blog (https://sexymimiyang.blogspot.com)
found a lot of good sex toys for me and my wife, so I recommend reading.

BerasAsing
08-07-2022, 12:09 AM
I’ve been discomfited a few times where a WL has pulled out a toy without asking first and then started using it on herself in a may that instantly makes me feel (a) I’m supposed to be getting her off, and (b) I’m doing a pretty shit job at it. I don’t think I ever made a return visit in those cases.

But I had a really good time one night when a lady at Spring House of all places (let’s just say she’s tall and well proportioned relative to the average there) quietly pulled out a very discrete and expensive little buzzing toy. I had been slowly and happily DATY for so long I was in the zone with no sense of time whatsoever until she simultaneously switched it on and gently tapped the tip of my nose with it. I looked up and saw her grinning ear to ear as she held it out to me invitingly.

In this case, I felt she was now so confident I knew my way around her pussy and the location and degree of sensitivity of pretty much every individual nerve ending therein that I could be safely trusted with powertools and likely use them in ways that might pleasantly surprise even her.

I certainly did my best. But, except for the recent stern warning/embarrassing script from my doctor, I’d still rather go the tongue always.

cuteguy
08-07-2022, 11:40 AM

If she's naughty as described by some punters then you should purchase a vibrator and see how you go with her.

levett
21-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic,but Find a good sex toy is now a problem, because they began to make a lot of low-quality, that when you use them you can even hurt yourself, and so on. Therefore, the selection of sex toys should be more thoroughly prepared. I for example here levett.hk found a lot of good butt plugs (https://www.levett.hk/products/long-anal-plug-silicone-plug-toy) for me and my wife, so I recommend reading.

fairy
23-10-2022, 12:17 AM
Used to carry a whole bag of costumes and toys and spend a day at a hotel with the fav.

Labia Vortex
23-10-2022, 06:32 AM
Depends on where I’m going and who I’m seeing
But usually take a thoroughly cleaned silicon vibratory
Butt plug and LeloHex condoms and sylk lube
Together with some latex gloves
Pretty tame really
But they usually get used

Frederic
26-10-2022, 03:04 PM
I usually buy toys for my sex partners. The rose suction vibrators are quite popular. But it depends on her and what she really likes or wants to try.

rooter
26-10-2022, 07:02 PM
The 5 sex appliances you absolutely must bring to every punt are an air fryer, a rice cooker, an electric wok, a Nespresso, a sandwich toaster.
If you are doing a 2 hours plus session then also definitely bring along an ice cream maker, a pressure cooker, a bread maker

Delf0z
26-10-2022, 08:38 PM
So you guys have a tactical belt for this shit? Or is it just carried in a reusable cold bag?

wolfman88
26-10-2022, 11:03 PM
So you guys have a tactical belt for this shit? Or is it just carried in a reusable cold bag?

Tactical belt is a mad idea. Walk in with dongs and rings hanging off it like it’s no one else’s business. Dildo man has arrived

rooter
27-10-2022, 03:45 PM
Tactical belt is a mad idea. Walk in with dongs and rings hanging off it like it’s no one else’s business. Dildo man has arrived

Yes and flak jacket, eye goggles, ear muffs, gumboots, full HazMat suit,

Axeman123
28-10-2022, 09:31 AM
Yes I'm with you on that. Win the mind over n there's a very good chance the skies the limit. Punting Nirvana!!

Fistargine
08-07-2023, 07:16 AM
It's great to see that you're open to exploring new experiences with your fwb/SB/WL/ML. Adding sex toys to your intimate encounters can definitely be a fun and exciting way to spice things up. If you're looking for a reputable website to purchase sex toys, I recommend checking out https://www.edenfantasys.com/. They offer a wide variety of products to suit different preferences and budgets. You can browse through their selection and find something that fits within your $100 budget. When it comes to recommendations, it's important to consider your partner's preferences and desires.

Sibon
08-07-2023, 03:54 PM
The 5 sex appliances you absolutely must bring to every punt are an air fryer, a rice cooker, an electric wok, a Nespresso, a sandwich toaster.
If you are doing a 2 hours plus session then also definitely bring along an ice cream maker, a pressure cooker, a bread maker

Most of the kitchens in Sydney massage parlours are well-equipped with such modern equipments and appliances for long stay punters.

Double_Adapter
08-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Most of the kitchens in Sydney massage parlours are well-equipped with such modern equipments and appliances for long stay punters.

And a great segway for a new reality show called Master Punter.

Sibon
09-07-2023, 08:37 AM
Hi bros,

I had a client who got me photographing a bag of sex toys for him. He wanted to start an online store selling sex toys. They are well-packaged and looks like quality products.

He never came to pick up the products and I had wasted my time photographing them.

I was thinking of selling them for a song to recoup my loss.

A friend suggested I brought them to an adult shop or advertise in ebay to sell them. :)