PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you let ML/WL know you found them on Aus99?

ABG4LYF
08-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Hi bros, wondering if anyone here knows if Aus99 is popular to ML/WLs? Just curious whether they are aware of this group and are conscious of their performance given punters can easily tip off a fellow brother. Do you think there are pros and cons letting ML/WLs know you found them on Aus99?

EYA06072021
08-03-2022, 01:39 AM
Most probably are not interested in this group. If they do, then maybe they would adjust their performance in good and bad ways. Bad is less YMMV for us.

aussiegaigin
08-03-2022, 08:23 AM
This is not the only site where girls/shops are reviewed.

As the girls don't have input into the reviews, I doubt they would be too concerned about where you found out about them.

GoldfishMan
08-03-2022, 08:54 AM
I just tell them "a friend" recommended them. Some will ask me to describe who my "friend" was, I tell them it's a friend I met online and I don't elaborate any further.

Meng
08-03-2022, 09:17 AM
I mean you shouldn't. Telling them implies you'll write a AR which could change the nature of their service for the better.

Why do you think supermarkets have SECRET shoppers.

ABG4LYF
08-03-2022, 11:01 AM
I just tell them "a friend" recommended them. Some will ask me to describe who my "friend" was, I tell them it's a friend I met online and I don't elaborate any further.

Yeah I agree with you bro. I just think MLs dont generally care unless maybe the shop owner knows you or you have been a long time regular

ABG4LYF
08-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Like a true punting man. Good points

xse3n3rgy
08-03-2022, 11:12 AM
yep guess a friend it is... and I think the MLs generally don't care either plus don't think I could tell em I found them on a review online, makes me sound like a stalker but cest la vie

GoldfishMan
08-03-2022, 12:22 PM
yep guess a friend it is... and I think the MLs generally don't care either plus don't think I could tell em I found them on a review online, makes me sound like a stalker but cest la vie
It is not a good idea to let them know that you participate in this forum because they don’t think very highly of bros here. I’ve met at least 3 working girls who have said they despise the people in this forum. Even a girl who hasn’t known about us only needs to read 2 pages of forum threads to figure out the “calibre” of members here.

And you’re not going to tell them your nick, are you?

So you’ll be put into the same garbage can as all the other disrespectful, offensive, trolling, grumpy, self absorbed trash that populate this forum. No matter how good you are in reality.

Nejums
08-03-2022, 01:23 PM
To be fair, a message board designed to share information and rate women on what they will/will not do behind closed doors (especially for MLs who are not obligated to provide the same services to all customers) is pretty scummy on paper.

JohnJones
08-03-2022, 06:49 PM
Some WLs in the past few years didn't like this forum. They claim that most ARs are fake, especially the negative ones.

These days they don't seem to care even if they get hundreds of negative ARs, most of them know that more than 50% of customers are walk-ins that doesn't even know about this forum. But somehow some shops that advertises here have accounts with admin authority to delete negative ARs as they like.

woods23
08-03-2022, 07:00 PM
I'm rarely never telling then I'm from Syd99 . I like to keep a good image not a sex maniac I don't come very often etc.

If I do come back sooner thats BC you are very special person..most the time they like that it surprised them . Who doesn't like surprises?

Sometime the girls can found out who you are " Is good nd bad "- There was this ml I have spent lots of time trying get extras off her( a tough nuts to crack) . Thing working well after 3 vists i thought I can get that extras ...first thing I walk in the door she went omg...I know who you are. It shock me I knew then the extras is out the window ...I was right the whole session went abit awkward haha. By chance she read the forum figured out is me. After that I stop seeing her.
A year later she text me want to see me ....the rest is history :)

There Another girl this one is very different it actually turn out awesome for me md give me practically any extra I wanted!. She to by chance figured is me the way I described the session.

Then there more girls know who im haha..this time is the shop owner fault.

Sibon
08-03-2022, 08:51 PM
One ML I met told me she read Aus99. She is probably the most educated and self-motivated ML I've met.

She does 2 days of ML and studies for an accountancy qualification the rest of the week. Her English standard must be high enough for her to do it as most Chinese MLs I've met can't put together a proper English sentence.

Climax598
08-03-2022, 09:18 PM
One ML I met told me she read Aus99. She is probably the most educated and self-motivated ML I've met.

She does 2 days of ML and studies for an accountancy qualification the rest of the week. Her English standard must be high enough for her to do it as most Chinese MLs I've met can't put together a proper English sentence.
Don't you speak to her in Englishee? You would know how her Englishee is.

Climax598
08-03-2022, 09:30 PM
Some shop ask the girls to ask their customers to write in this forum and the Chinese God....... Forum. The girls ask me to write.

priapus1966
09-03-2022, 12:26 AM
I have only been back in Sydney 3 months after almost 30 years OS but my approach would be to say "A friend recommended you." The ML's reply will be either "who" or "why." If the former I respond, "I don't think he would like me to say," which implies that I am discrete; if the latter I respond "Well, he's a quiet kind of guy but he likes a lively girl," (Like you) You don't have to say 'lively,' anything complimentary will do.

On a new introduction the first point is to make the ML feel safe, ie. you are not a weirdo, and secondly, a compliment or a bit of flattery is always appreciated. A bit of banter at the start can pay dividends later; my dad told me years ago that when it comes to women, whether Royalty or whores, lay the flattery on with a shovel - they may not believe it but they still like it.

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2022, 12:59 AM
Some shop ask the girls to ask their customers to write in this forum and the Chinese God....... Forum. The girls ask me to write.

Over the years, I have received many invitations to write reviews for some shops (mostly FS) and private agents, in return for a free punt or big discount, never took up any of those offers.

Declaration: did received and claimed a free session from a Korean shop out in Villawood? because I was in the top three of their naming competition.

Declaration 2: still got an offer from brother Roger from George St Granville for a free session because he won big in a Melbourne Cup trifecta using my tip. But many years had passed and I never had a chance to head out his way so never claimed. May be if he wins again from my tip he will offer again…….. haha, but then again, if he wins, I win, I don’t really need a freebie from him, right ?

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2022, 01:03 AM

When I first met Mia with the massive tits at 501 Newtown, she was finishing her accounting degree too, have met quite a few smart cookies over the years. Milo from 5 Star was another one.

Nejums
09-03-2022, 01:58 AM
I said scummy "on paper". Way to comprehend.

Though I don't at all deny how scummy this industry can be and our role in it isn't exactly making a good case for the contrary.

Sibon
09-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Don't you speak to her in Englishee? You would know how her Englishee is.

No. I only use Chinese (Mandarin to the girls and Cantonese to the Mamasans) when I punt except the rare occasion of meeting a Thai girl.

I don't have the time to test her English when I pay $200 for 1 hour to be on top of her.

asiafever
09-03-2022, 10:32 AM
A guy who would try to leverage his status as a 'reviewer' to a girl or shop is the punting equivalent of those obnoxious narcissist moles who think they should be allowed to eat in restaurants and stay free at hotels in exchange for "exposure" to their followers. In other words, they are beyond reprehensible and are the kind of douchebags I would gladly leave inside a burning house to save a pig...

So the short answer is no.
Shops get to know who you are obviously, they may pass that info on to the girls, nothing you can do about that, but really no need to be telling the girls you write reviews on forums etc. Reviews help shops, but from what I've been told can be a real burden for girls, especially when every second bloke walks in expecting service like they read about in a partially or wholly made up review..

And I tend to agree with nejums, without knowing what actually goes on in here it doesn't paint you in a good light...

Sibon
09-03-2022, 10:36 AM
When I first met Mia with the massive tits at 501 Newtown, she was finishing her accounting degree too, have met quite a few smart cookies over the years. Milo from 5 Star was another one.

These girls were very motivated. They had the prospect out of the palours in future to think of.

An ML I saw regularly spent 7 years in Singapore where English was widely spoken and more than 2 years in Australia. She didn't bother to try to learn English. I think the easy money has made her lazy and induced a lack of motivation in her.

Mickeydrippen
09-03-2022, 07:13 PM
I’m surprised that people are so negative about this forum. I’ve found the senior members of this forum respectful of WLs MLS. That’s what bought me into this forum. Motivations of these ladies varies I’m sure from poverty and desperation to lust and money. Either way most senior punters keep an open mind and friendly respectful attitude toward these ladies.

solidsnake
11-03-2022, 10:49 PM
I dunno man, IMO agree with bro above telling them would be like someone who goes to a restaurant and says he has a food blog or whatever and expects extra food/service on that account.

Could also mean the girl does less for you than she otherwise would, so she doesn’t get a hundred punters lining up who don’t get the concept of YMMV

Candy1234
12-03-2022, 09:16 AM
Can always say “I came to see you cos of Dick’s review on aus99. Now that I saw you person, experienced your service. I think I like the review better”

Usually the case for me when I based it on AR. Too many studs on here.