PDA

View Full Version : Question ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

EYA06072021
08-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys? To be able to get massage and intimacy with them all the times, or have other things that we can't get from the girls like DFK, great sex. I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
Are they?

punter-pie
08-03-2022, 01:42 PM
I think its more a case of the plumber that always has a leaking tap at home

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

alc
08-03-2022, 01:48 PM
Wait until Niceguy11 sees this thread

cuteguy
08-03-2022, 01:52 PM
I don't think so and the last comment by the girl would be right. For those who know their girl is with many guys and their shlongs might increase their blood pressure and worries. By being a ML or WL doesn't mean she will be providing similar service to her man. Some dont like their jobs because its degrading but they do it for the money.

On the other hand, some girls have not told their guys about their double lives as ML or WL. What would happen if the guy found out? Hmm...WW3?

drifter
08-03-2022, 02:15 PM
You can ask yourself ............ How do I feel if my gf works as a WL or ML?

Rogeryou
08-03-2022, 02:47 PM
I think lots of guys simply don’t know. I have been fucking an ML and dropping my load in her mouth for ages. She has a boy friend who doesn’t know what she does.

Don’t come at me Hahahha but fuck me how could you accept it as a bloke.

footboy2012
08-03-2022, 05:32 PM
I think lots of guys simply don’t know. I been have been fucking an ML and dropping my load in her mouth for ages. She has a boy friend who doesn’t know what she does.

Don’t come at me Hahahha but fuck me how could you accept it as a bloke.

I concur

it's funny, because just the other day an ML says "I have a bf" but the next minute she is on her knees with my dick in her mouth after I pay for extras

daty2022
08-03-2022, 06:09 PM
One WG I dated years ago, I banged her more as a customer than when I was her bf, mainly because she was always working. Also she looked way hotter at work all dolled up, whereas when I became her bf she was more plain around me. If your goal is just to have fun with a girl, don't convert her to a relationship, a relationship has to be about more than just fun in the bed.

Also when you look at how people can change within 5 years, time catches up to everyone, so your gf will let shit slide. Being a customer is better because new girls come and go and they stay the same age. :)

No matter how hot a girl is, you will get bored fucking the same girl long term.

Someone wiser than me once told me that if it flys, floats or fucks, rent it don’t buy it.

JohnJones
08-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Dated a $330/hr WL once, aside from being able to fuck bareback it's nothing special. If you think you're getting a bargain from being her bf you're wrong - she'll make you seek out her attention and sometimes withhold sex worse than wives if you don't buy her expensive presents. Psychologically they think that relationships are as transactional as their jobs.

Then I tried dating an ML who doesn't do BJ or FS, just NHJ. Yes she definitely did give me free "extras" but same as my WL ex, always demanding expensive presents.

Some "red pill" YouTubers (search FreshandFit) interviewed OnlyFans girls on their podcast show and even though these girls only sell nudes for cash they behave exactly the same as WLs/MLs. These type of women are known as 'hypergamist', always looking for a man who is better than her financially. If she earns $3k a week she wants a man who earns $5-6k or more a week. No chance if you're an average or low income earner, these women have no empathy and would not even look at you if you're not willing to spend more than her hourly rates.

You'd be better off paying for sex, that way you're not tied down to just one girl. In fact, you can have threesomes with your favourite WL and her "best friend" LOL

rooter
08-03-2022, 06:34 PM
Nah, not for me. But then again I wouldn't want a virgin either. Any kind of woman is just a burden. One hour is long enough, then move onto the next one.

asiafever
08-03-2022, 06:48 PM
I would say it depends greatly on the girl. I mean, is a guy lucky to be dating a model just because she is a model? What if she is a psychotic, vicious, narcissist who farts like a clydesdale and has breath like bin juice?
Now plenty of ml stick to their guns, offer nothing more extra than a nhj, even then it takes a certain kind of a guy to be cool with the fact when he sees her at the end of the day and says "how was your day?" He knows what she's been doing. It's not for everyone.
But in general if the girl is a kind hearted, beautiful soul who happens to be as beautiful outside as she is in, and he's cool with what she does, then of course he's lucky, and maybe she's lucky too to find someone not into her just because she's a ml like some kind of trophy..

And yes, what girls do at work is not what they do at home. After pulling her 5th 10 hour day of the week she walks in and you say "hey babe, my back is a bit sore, how about you break out the oil and give me a rub and then we see what extras we feel like." and I can guarantee you will get beaten around the head with the massage oil bottle...

woods23
08-03-2022, 06:49 PM
Yes if the girl Only do NHJ. Some girl I have Meet are beautiful with good nature..plus rich to haha.

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2022, 06:59 PM
I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
Are they?

I said that to all the big tits MLs and WLs I ever had:

“Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy !!”

Or if the ML is a Milf, I changed the bf to husband…….. haha

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Have seen plenty of MLs with their boyfriends or partners around - mostly during the time when madam was running Stanmore and I spent a fair bit of time around the shop .

Some MLs had a financial arrangement with the guy during the visa application period, so they practically were not boy friend girl friend relationship or inside a marriage but a business partners. and depending on the deal, the guy may or may not have the privilege or sex either.

Just saying it.

Climax598
08-03-2022, 07:45 PM
In your dream you get the same service you pay her to do. I was told by a WL she wouldn't do CIM & rimming to BF/hubby. I didn't ask her she just told me one day we were having lunch. I just smile.

cuteguy
08-03-2022, 07:46 PM
The problem with having a WL or ML as your girlfriend is her stability as a loyal partner. She's use to seeing many guys throwing themselves at her and promising to give her a better life. She'll look for what's in her best interest and not yours. If you don't purchase nice items for her, someone else will do it. There will always be smooth talkers who will try to bait the girl in going with them but they are just wanting free sex.

If the girl's having sex with many guys then there are physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise as the relationship progresses. The best advice is don't get involved. Getting serious with one will highly likely result in misery for you.

hogansheros_breakout
08-03-2022, 07:56 PM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

cuteguy
08-03-2022, 08:01 PM
one of the MLs I am seeing is open that she has a BF. she doesn't take up the numerous offers to go outside of the shop. in her words her BF knows that she sucks cocks each day in the shop. she is motivated to keep to her part of the deal in order to get PR.

When she gets her PR what's the probability that she'll still be with him?

Sibon
08-03-2022, 08:43 PM
A ML I saw a few times had a boyfriend who paid for her rent etc. He was a married businessman. She spent once a week every Sunday with him.

He saw her in her apartment and stopped visiting the parlour anymore.

She told me she was on pills for him.

Lookha
08-03-2022, 08:48 PM
Of course everyone is different. Some guys will only partner a WL if they quit the business or an ML if they only give hand jobs. As the ladies get older, they are looking for other options. Also, there are many ladies out there where few people know their history.

Climax598
08-03-2022, 09:36 PM
A ML I saw a few times had a boyfriend who paid for her rent etc. He was a married businessman. She spent once a week every Sunday with him.

He saw her in her apartment and stopped visiting the parlour anymore.

She told me she was on pills for him.
Smart. Businessman, cheaper for him. Paying say a $500 rent and fuck her a few hour each week not bad. That rental apartment could be his investment property.

Climax598
08-03-2022, 09:46 PM
Of course everyone is different. Some guys will only partner a WL if they quit the business or an ML if they only give hand jobs. As the ladies get older, they are looking for other options. Also, there are many ladies out there where few people know their history.
That guy is not smart having an WL turn to ml and do HJ!!!. If she only do the she can close shop. All I know every ML in RnT do minimum nude Hand job with touching most CBJ/Bbbj To FS. Alot are moving into FS compare to a few years back. Once the door is close all bets are on.

Climax598
08-03-2022, 09:54 PM
The problem with having a WL or ML as your girlfriend is her stability as a loyal partner. She's use to seeing many guys throwing themselves at her and promising to give her a better life. She'll look for what's in her best interest and not yours. If you don't purchase nice items for her, someone else will do it. There will always be smooth talkers who will try to bait the girl in going with them but they are just wanting free sex.
If the girl's having sex with many guys then there are physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise as the relationship progresses. The best advice is don't get involved. Getting serious with one will highly likely result in misery for you.
Like you must have experience and get burn.

EYA06072021
08-03-2022, 11:22 PM
That guy is not smart having an WL turn to ml and do HJ!!!. If she only do the she can close shop. All I know every ML in RnT do minimum nude Hand job with touching most CBJ/Bbbj To FS. Alot are moving into FS compare to a few years back. Once the door is close all bets are on.
I think he mean guys can go with a retired WL, or ML who only offers nhj

EYA06072021
08-03-2022, 11:52 PM
I would say it depends greatly on the girl. I mean, is a guy lucky to be dating a model just because she is a model? What if she is a psychotic, vicious, narcissist who farts like a clydesdale and has breath like bin juice?
Now plenty of ml stick to their guns, offer nothing more extra than a nhj, even then it takes a certain kind of a guy to be cool with the fact when he sees her at the end of the day and says "how was your day?" He knows what she's been doing. It's not for everyone.
But in general if the girl is a kind hearted, beautiful soul who happens to be as beautiful outside as she is in, and he's cool with what she does, then of course he's lucky, and maybe she's lucky too to find someone not into her just because she's a ml like some kind of trophy..

And yes, what girls do at work is not what they do at home. After pulling her 5th 10 hour day of the week she walks in and you say "hey babe, my back is a bit sore, how about you break out the oil and give me a rub and then we see what extras we feel like." and I can guarantee you will get beaten around the head with the massage oil bottle...

Agreed that it somehow depends on the girls. Some might think their bf/partners would be lucky to have them so those guys should appreciate that and have to fulfill their needs (gifts, finance support, etc). In another hand, some girls might think their job is kind of a loss for their partners as it affects those guys’ feelings and egos, so the girls will try to compensate for that, like saving special things just for their partners.
But as most guys here giving opinion on it, sounds like it’s more bitter than sweet.

JohnJones
09-03-2022, 02:21 AM
In your dream you get the same service you pay her to do. I was told by a WL she wouldn't do CIM & rimming to BF/hubby. I didn't ask her she just told me one day we were having lunch. I just smile.

My WL ex was the opposite. She wouldn't perform PSE, DATY & CIM on customers. Before I dated her she would do the most basic service on me, and as we started dating she went wild on me. But of course that is if I bought her really expensive presents monthly, otherwise she'd make all sorts of excuses not to have sex. Slowly she became a burden to me financially. The moment she demands me to buy a $2mil apartment in Darling Point I broke up with her because she won't even come over to my place anymore or let me come to her place.

Better kick crazy bitches out of your life before they ruin you. If sex can be bought why bother dating bitches who thinks of sex as transactional?

Raybo
09-03-2022, 03:09 AM
My WL ex was the opposite. She wouldn't perform PSE, DATY & CIM on customers. Before I dated her she would do the most basic service on me, and as we started dating she went wild on me. But of course that is if I bought her really expensive presents monthly, otherwise she'd make all sorts of excuses not to have sex. Slowly she became a burden to me financially. The moment she demands me to buy a $2mil apartment in Darling Point I broke up with her because she won't even come over to my place anymore or let me come to her place.

Better kick crazy bitches out of your life before they ruin you. If sex can be bought why bother dating bitches who thinks of sex as transactional?

Did you give her the impression you could afford a Darling Point apartment?

asiafever
09-03-2022, 08:19 AM
Agreed that it somehow depends on the girls. Some might think their bf/partners would be lucky to have them so those guys should appreciate that and have to fulfill their needs (gifts, finance support, etc). In another hand, some girls might think their job is kind of a loss for their partners as it affects those guys’ feelings and egos, so the girls will try to compensate for that, like saving special things just for their partners.
But as most guys here giving opinion on it, sounds like it’s more bitter than sweet.

Without the bitter, can you truly appreciate the sweet?

But Yeah, in the extreme majority of cases it's path that ends in tears.

GoldfishMan
09-03-2022, 08:53 AM
Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys? To be able to get massage and intimacy with them all the times, or have other things that we can't get from the girls like DFK, great sex. I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
Are they?
No way. I'd think he's a clueless looser. Either he cannot figure out something that's blindingly obvious (his GF earns a lot of $$$... Doing what job?), or he's bitten off way more than he can chew (hooks up with a GF with demanding spending habits that he cannot support, so is forced to let her continue selling her body).

The worst part about the latter, where he knows that she's still working, is it sort of makes him into the same position as a pimp. He may not be making money out her prostitution, but he's needing to spend less of his money to continue in the relationship, assuming her spending habits stay the same.

xse3n3rgy
09-03-2022, 10:59 AM
damn sugar daddies... must be an expensive boyfriend/girlfriend gig given that same girl over and over again.

xse3n3rgy
09-03-2022, 11:19 AM
damn, must be an expensive girlfriend, if she quit and/or reduced her ML work and relying on her BF.... man sounds good but then again variety is the spice of life... same ML girlfriend... but i guess each to their own

tpol
09-03-2022, 12:03 PM
If u had heaps of gf at one time, it wouldn't matter if she was a ml or wl

Climax598
09-03-2022, 12:06 PM

How do she performed DATY on customers.
She don't do CIM and PSE how did you want her in the first place. If I where her I ask you to pay her rent or ask for a cheaper apartment so she can slowly scram you. Too bad she want to get rich fast.
I know seeing WL/Ml a few time they begin to ask you to buy them things. I have one WL return to China asking me for money and help her to buy a apartment. I say no, only if you came back to Sydney and we fuck I give you some money. She did come back every 6 month working for 2/3 months that was from 2018 to 2019 then covid.

EYA06072021
09-03-2022, 01:13 PM
No way. I'd think he's a clueless looser. Either he cannot figure out something that's blindingly obvious (his GF earns a lot of $$$... Doing what job?), or he's bitten off way more than he can chew (hooks up with a GF with demanding spending habits that he cannot support, so is forced to let her continue selling her body).

The worst part about the latter, where he knows that she's still working, is it sort of makes him into the same position as a pimp. He may not be making money out her prostitution, but he's needing to spend less of his money to continue in the relationship, assuming her spending habits stay the same.

How do she performed DATY on customers.
She don't do CIM and PSE how did you want her in the first place. If I where her I ask you to pay her rent or ask for a cheaper apartment so she can slowly scram you. Too bad she want to get rich fast.
I know seeing WL/Ml a few time they begin to ask you to buy them things. I have one WL return to China asking me for money and help her to buy a apartment. I say no, only if you came back to Sydney and we fuck I give you some money. She did come back every 6 month working for 2/3 months that was from 2018 to 2019 then covid.
Most of them are materialistic then

xse3n3rgy
09-03-2022, 02:05 PM
RnT/FS customer is the best gig period. Wake up, check the rosters to so see what's on the menu today. Fuck then fuck off.

SBs/gfs/wives is too time consuming, you gotta text them, talk to them, listen to their stupid opinions and screwed up views on life over dinner, buy them shit, keep them happy like a tamagotchi. Even after all that you will get bored of fucking them and they will put on weight once you are in a defacto. It's too complicated, life is much better keeping it simple.

thats what I think too.. that being said would be nice to have someone you can just chill with and you go out and get whatever WL/ML you want but have someone to cuddle... damn what would that be called lol

cumquat
09-03-2022, 02:55 PM
recently was a BF of a Thai WL, well that was how all the other women I know at the shop describe me, even now that she has been back in Thailand with her BF of some years (French guy , living/working there with thai kids - not hers) , though I didn’t see Myself as her ‘bf’ , it was all convenience . If she wasn’t getting the attention she demanded , then it was easier for her to contact another special guy and have him lavish hours , likely paid.

She had PR so didn’t need a marriage , though she got off on the adoration and foolishness of guys. And more
So when they threw money at her. She was
Also fiercely proud , independent and equally if not more -
Insecure

Occasionally fun, occasionally sweet morning sex , mostly corrosive and narcissistic . None of which is confined to gender or profession

After a couple earlier and one in particular longer term attempt at a relationship with an ML . While not impossible . Takes a lot of trust , communication and transparency . Which is difficult enough in most relationships , throwing sex politics into the mix

Pass

Rogeryou
09-03-2022, 03:08 PM

The clever WL MLs will never disclose what they do or wait till they are done working.

They are master manipulators in it for the cash and will date guys based on opportunity for cash PR etc. You would have to be an absolute dope to want to date one and if you do you would deserve everything coming your way. A private I see is dating a younger guy and I asked why out of curiosity…..I am just playing with him and having fun, I keep him for a month.

dotcumdotinyou
09-03-2022, 03:40 PM
All women are manipulative, WLs and MLs are just better at it.

Climax598
09-03-2022, 04:06 PM
All women are manipulative, WLs and MLs are just better at it.
Is it including your mother also manipulative.

Candy1234
09-03-2022, 08:22 PM
Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys?

Nope, it would be just like the billions of couples around the world. What make him different from us? Better off stay single if you like punting, no guilt.

asiafever
10-03-2022, 09:30 AM

Of course she is/was! Your mother never used emotional blackmail, on you, your father, siblings etc? Not necessarily with dubious intentions but still would have done so. Our mothers were not born at 35 with an apron and sensible hair style baking cookies. They were single, they dated, they may even have had their share of one night stands etc, they used their looks, appeal, smarts, etc to their advantage as any person would.
And manipulation is not necessarily a bad thing, it happens all the time, sometimes people manipulate us in OUR best interests.

But yeah I know that's not what dot was referring to.

Climax598
10-03-2022, 11:06 AM
Of course she is/was! Your mother never used emotional blackmail, on you, your father, siblings etc? Not necessarily with dubious intentions but still would have done so. Our mothers were not born at 35 with an apron and sensible hair style baking cookies. They were single, they dated, they may even have had their share of one night stands etc, they used their looks, appeal, smarts, etc to their advantage as any person would.
And manipulation is not necessarily a bad thing, it happens all the time, sometimes people manipulate us in OUR best interests.

But yeah I know that's not what dot was referring to.
Wow I didn't know my mother was manipulative. You learn something new everyday 🤣

Sibon
10-03-2022, 01:29 PM

So is The Queen.

She has manipulated the Prince, Princess, Duke, Prime Ministers etc.

warwick1
10-03-2022, 01:48 PM
So is The Queen.

What the fuck are you on about now, you and your clones are dead set batshit crazy..........

Climax598
10-03-2022, 03:39 PM
So is The Queen.

She is the Queen. That is her job for life to manipulate people. But you can only clone yourself in a sex forum.

DawnX
10-03-2022, 05:43 PM
I used to be a regular with a ML. When she was single, she would let me dfk, finger and daty. However, when she got a boyfriend, she would let me know this is the last session that she let me do all these stuffs and next time I visit her, I can only get nhj. Her boyfriend was her clients so I believe she had communicated with the guy and let him know she would draw boundaries with other guys. I heard they have been together for a good while, not sure if they’re still going on now though. I guess they can only stay that long if they are transparent with each other.

Warrabong
10-03-2022, 06:06 PM
I used to be a regular with a ML. When she was single, she would let me dfk, finger and daty. However, when she got a boyfriend, she would let me know this is the last session that she let me do all these stuffs and next time I visit her, I can only get nhj. Her boyfriend was her clients so I believe she had communicated with the guy and let him know she would draw boundaries with other guys. I heard they have been together for a good while, not sure if they’re still going on now though. I guess they can only stay that long if they are transparent with each other.

Haha, I reckon she would still be up for it. Just say “one more time”

Climax598
10-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Wait till her earning are down. I have that before with an ML one day telling me she don't do DATY, Bbbj because she have a BF. So I see other ml at the she work place after a few months one day only she was available she say come I service you like before. I ask her what change, her earning gone downhill I just say "yes" and smile.

DawnX
10-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Haha, I reckon she would still be up for it. Just say “one more time”

Haha trust me I have used that line hundred times and she won’t budge

DawnX
10-03-2022, 07:00 PM
Wait till her earning are down. I have that before with an ML one day telling me she don't do DATY, Bbbj because she have a BF. So I see other ml at the she work place after a few months one day only she was available she say come I service you like before. I ask her what change, her earning gone downhill I just say "yes" and smile.

You are lucky sir haha. This girl once told me she even sold some of her worn underwear online for quick cash. I guess she’s always can find a way to make money haha. She turned private during covid and charged people for daty but still no finger or dfk… 🤣

Appleofedengarden666
10-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Lol I think I know who you talked about. Bf somehow is just an excuse for not doing things that she doesn't want to do but already did when she was at early stage of massage job: naive and not be able to say "no"

DawnX
10-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Lol I think I know who you talked about. Bf somehow is just an excuse for not doing things that she doesn't want to do but already did when she was at early stage of massage job: naive and not be able to say "no"

Haha I’m not sure if we know the same girl. Personally I think the one I talked about was really smart. But I think she left Australia for good now.

cumquat
10-03-2022, 11:17 PM
Haha I’m not sure if we know the same girl. Personally I think the one I talked about was really smart. But I think she left Australia for good now.

Thai or viet ? , though appleofeden may have insight on herself and her own experience ��

BerasAsing
15-03-2022, 07:39 PM
Thought better of this post.

cuteguy
15-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Several Chinese WL I know live with a usually white ‘boyfriend’ as part of long process of getting a permanent visa. He provides legal cover for her and she pays him hard currency plus sex as they live like husband/wife for all intents and purposes.

From the WLs perspective its just practical but pretty joyless usually with the ‘boyfriend’ in her mind in the same category as customers. However, I know in some cases these paid-for boyfriends have begun to get jealous of the lady’s work and customers. I remember asking a lady recently to stay a few hours longer after offical closing time of her shop and she got really stressed and anxious because she knew the BF was outside waiting to take her home like he did every night.

It was after asking why she was suddenly so freaked out that she explained all this to me. I left soon after via the back door since the last thing I needed was needing up in the middle of that kind of thing.

You wouldn't want to be stabbed in the back or be knocked off due to the boyfriend's insecurity or jealousy.

BerasAsing
15-03-2022, 09:02 PM
I know. I know. I’f I was a fighter not a lover I’d have been in the gym - not the brothel!

solidsnake
15-03-2022, 09:09 PM
It figures, the kind of guys who’d sign up for this arrangement aren’t likely to be a great catch… who the heck would risk half their assets, super etc for chump change and some ass unless they’re broke to begin with

ABG4LYF
15-03-2022, 11:27 PM
I once hear about this story about WL/ML paying citizens to get to a long a winding process to become a resident

priapus1966
16-03-2022, 12:17 AM
Haha trust me I have used that line hundred times and she won’t budge

As a woman builds up a 'book' of regulars, the need to satisfy any particular one of them becomes proportionately less. She can choose to give a fuller service to less clients who pay more, and cut the service to the less profitable clients. You could either offer her more money or give her a break for a month or three. Your phrase "hundred times" indicates that you are pretty much under her control - not good strategy perhaps.

GoldfishMan
16-03-2022, 09:44 AM
It figures, the kind of guys who’d sign up for this arrangement aren’t likely to be a great catch… who the heck would risk half their assets, super etc for chump change and some ass unless they’re broke to begin with

Well, it’s not really “chump change”. The going price for such an arrangement last time I heard was around $150k. Not an insignificant amount at all. Besides, there are ways to avoid the pitfalls of losing half of everything.

PervySage
16-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Well, it’s not really “chump change”. The going price for such an arrangement last time I heard was around $150k. Not an insignificant amount at all. Besides, there are ways to avoid the pitfalls of losing half of everything.

I heard similar $100K and not always a "local" often a student will get TR / PR and immediately he or she will "sponsor" someone so it's a beautiful circle.

Yes as someone earlier said most of the locals invoked in this enterprise usually won't have $100K of assets to lose... 🤣

Rogeryou
16-03-2022, 10:29 PM
I heard similar $100K and not always a "local" often a student will get TR / PR and immediately he or she will "sponsor" someone so it's a beautiful circle.

Yes as someone earlier said most of the locals invoked in this enterprise usually won't have $100K of assets to lose... 🤣

I think 90% of the guys on this site would do it for free hahahah

Sibon
16-03-2022, 11:14 PM
I once hear about this story about WL/ML paying citizens to get to a long a winding process to become a resident

Saw the happy wedding photo of a ML who went through this route. It was a Mamasan who showed me the photo. The bride is still practising in one of the Burwood shops.

Holdan
19-03-2022, 04:47 PM

I was married to a WL for 11 months. I met her as a customer and we dated for a while and she was about to be deported, (after working for two years on a no work visa) so she asked me to marry her and help her get PR visa. I agreed. Sex with her was awful. Absolutley no intimacy. I couldn't kiss her lips. Nor boobs and no touching her pussy. If she wanted sex, she would play with my cock, direct me to lube it up and then jump on. She agreed to stop full service and bbbj after we married. However, I found out she was doing all these plus more including CIM and 3-somes. So I left her. Before I moved out, She stole a phone of mine, linked it to my other phone and intercepted my text messages. She threatened to distrubute my text messages if I withdrew my sponsorship of her visa and pay her $200,000 which she claimed was lost revenue. I had to take out a DVO on her. That was 6 months ago and somehow she is still in the country.

Sher1888
19-03-2022, 04:57 PM
I have dated one of Ahlungor's favourites. I think she is retired now. All I can say she was a genuine person and nothing about the money. More genuine person than girls on Bumble and Hinge app. It ended because of some social circles. That's beyond part 2 and 3, she only provided HJ in that shop.

EYA06072021
19-03-2022, 05:06 PM
I was married to a WL for 11 months. I met her as a customer and we dated for a while and she was about to be deported, (after working for two years on a no work visa) so she asked me to marry her and help her get PR visa. I agreed. Sex with her was awful. Absolutley no intimacy. I couldn't kiss her lips. Nor boobs and no touching her pussy. If she wanted sex, she would play with my cock, direct me to lube it up and then jump on. She agreed to stop full service and bbbj after we married. However, I found out she was doing all these plus more including CIM and 3-somes. So I left her. Before I moved out, She stole a phone of mine, linked it to my other phone and intercepted my text messages. She threatened to distrubute my text messages if I withdrew my sponsorship of her visa and pay her $200,000 which she claimed was lost revenue. I had to take out a DVO on her. That was 6 months ago and somehow she is still in the country.
Wow, that’s really ugly. Hope you’re doing okay without any financial loss

cuteguy
19-03-2022, 06:47 PM

She wanted $200,000 from you. Are you serious? I thought such cases would involve the person paying some money to the other person to get PR. Did you not report her to Immigration Department and have her deported? What was her nationality?

Holdan
19-03-2022, 07:23 PM
Wow, that’s really ugly. Hope you’re doing okay without any financial loss

Thanks mate - it was fucken awful. $100k down the drain

Holdan
19-03-2022, 07:27 PM
She wanted $200,000 from you. Are you serious? I thought such cases would involve the person paying some money to the other person to get PR. Did you not report her to Immigration Department and have her deported? What was her nationality?

Yes I am very serious. The Judge was very scathing of her behaviour - he used the word "extortion" in court. I thought she might have ended up in jail. I paid for her PR visa application. I prepared it and all the documents - took fucken hours and hours. Paid for half of her hous in Thailand plus plus plus. She said that because she had stopped doing FS (which I found out was a lie), she lost $200k income. But she was working illegally for three years, and paid zero tax. I withdrew sponsorship (I was her third sponsor) and according to the Immigration website, she had 35 days to leave the country. She is still here 6 months later.

cuteguy
19-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Yes I am very serious. The Judge was very scathing of her behaviour - he used the word "extortion" in court. I thought she might have ended up in jail. I paid for her PR visa application. I prepared it and all the documents - took fucken hours and hours. Paid for half of her hous in Thailand plus plus plus. She said that because she had stopped doing FS (which I found out was a lie), she lost $200k income. But she was working illegally for three years, and paid zero tax. I withdrew sponsorship (I was her third sponsor) and according to the Immigration website, she had 35 days to leave the country. She is still here 6 months later.

You did everything for her and this is how she returns the favour. Disgusting! She deserved to be deported. If you were her third sponsor she must have fleeced the other guys too. Did you know whether she was a bar girl back in Thailand? Why haven't the authorities deported her? I'm sure Dutton (or is it Hawke now) would be keen to have illegals and people with bad character removed from Australia.

EYA06072021
19-03-2022, 10:08 PM
You did everything for her and this is how she returns the favour. Disgusting! She deserved to be deported. If you were her third sponsor she must have fleeced the other guys too. Did you know whether she was a bar girl back in Thailand? Why haven't the authorities deported her? I'm sure Dutton (or is it Hawke now) would be keen to have illegals and people with bad character removed from Australia.
Correct! Should not let ppl with bad characters stay here and rip off good ppl!

Holdan
19-03-2022, 11:04 PM

I'm fucked if I know why she is still here. She can rent a house without proof of income. Where you and I have to prove beyond doubt. Buy cars, live well, travel, etc. I don't get it.

EYA06072021
19-03-2022, 11:16 PM
I'm fucked if I know why she is still here. She can rent a house without proof of income. Where you and I have to prove beyond doubt. Buy cars, live well, travel, etc. I don't get it.

To rent a place is not too difficult. She can rent directly from landlord or if she can in advance few months then agent, especially Asian agent can accept her offer.

Climax598
19-03-2022, 11:36 PM
How did the immigration approved the application on the 3nd sponsor. This to me is a big red flag. Did he/she have an interviews with the immigration? How long he/she have be staying together before he sponsor her.

blackpearl
20-03-2022, 12:25 AM
I have dated one of Ahlungor's favourites. I think she is retired now. All I can say she was a genuine person and nothing about the money. More genuine person than girls on Bumble and Hinge app. It ended because of some social circles. That's beyond part 2 and 3, she only provided HJ in that shop.

Are you that lucky guy who dated babykat ?

solidsnake
20-03-2022, 04:12 AM

Well it’s all relative, $150k is more than I thought but it’s still peanuts compared to half a house. You can get binding financial agreements etc drawn up but all of that stuff can still be challenged. Just not worth the risk imo.

Holdan
20-03-2022, 07:01 AM
How did the immigration approved the application on the 3nd sponsor. This to me is a big red flag. Did he/she have an interviews with the immigration? How long he/she have be staying together before he sponsor her.

The visa application was being processed - so Immigration hadn't granted PR yet. It can take up to two years.

She moved in with me after we married. She had a unit near the CBD where she worked and lived.

cumquat
20-03-2022, 09:07 AM

Babycat is not retired .

Horndog7
20-03-2022, 09:28 AM
Damn there are some horror stories here

kingwally
20-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Babycat is not retired .

Where is she now?

kingwally
20-03-2022, 09:31 AM

Ahhh...the wonderful world of sponsoring overseas women!

Sher1888
20-03-2022, 09:51 AM

Nope different gal

asiafever
20-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Where is she now?

If Babycat wished for her location to be in the public domain she would advertise it. Those who are fortunate enough to be in contact should keep the details to themselves...

scottie2222
20-03-2022, 12:56 PM
[Removed post text]

cuteguy
20-03-2022, 02:20 PM
Ahhh...the wonderful world of sponsoring overseas women!

It doesn't have to be only Thai women who take advantage of lonely men looking for love. Filipinos, Chinese and Russian just to name a few nationalities girls are good at it too. These women know that if they claim domestic violence then they can stay in the country. There have been many cases of guys being locked out of their own homes after the woman claimed domestic violence when this was all lies.

A few years ago, 60 Minutes exposed the bad side of mail order brides who had no true intentions to live with their Aussie husbands. There was a case of an Aussie guy who sponsored a Russian woman with her daughter to Australia. She claimed he hit her and even tried to make a move on her daughter. He refuted all such claims. She went to the police and got an AVO against him which allowed her to stay in his home and have him locked out. Can you believe this? How do these women know? The Australian embassy provides this information to these women when they are interviewed in their country.

There is no dispute there are cases where foreign women are assaulted by crazy men and these women should be protected by the law. However, it's unfair that a woman who has not contribited in any way to a relationship is given rights that deny a man's access to his own home.

For any guys contemplating a mail order bride just consider all your options carefully. If she asks whether you own a home, it may be better to say you don't. Some may want to know if you are asset rich and try to take advantage of you.

Vader
20-03-2022, 05:47 PM
It doesn't have to be only Thai women who take advantage of lonely men looking for love. Filipinos, Chinese and Russian just to name a few nationalities girls are good at it too. These women know that if they claim domestic violence then they can stay in the country. There have been many cases of guys being locked out of their own homes after the woman claimed domestic violence when this was all lies.

A few years ago, 60 Minutes exposed the bad side of mail order brides who had no true intentions to live with their Aussie husbands. There was a case of an Aussie guy who sponsored a Russian woman with her daughter to Australia. She claimed he hit her and even tried to make a move on her daughter. He refuted all such claims. She went to the police and got an AVO against him which allowed her to stay in his home and have him locked out. Can you believe this? How do these women know? The Australian embassy provides this information to these women when they are interviewed in their country.

There is no dispute there are cases where foreign women are assaulted by crazy men and these women should be protected by the law. However, it's unfair that a woman who has not contribited in any way to a relationship is given rights that deny a man's access to his own home.

For any guys contemplating a mail order bride just consider all your options carefully. If she asks whether you own a home, it may be better to say you don't. Some may want to know if you are asset rich and try to take advantage of you.

It doesn't have to be a mail order bride and you don't even have to live with them to get shafted.

JohnJones
20-03-2022, 08:42 PM

Thai girls... Had one almost fucked me up. I used to visit refugees in Villawood IDC many years ago. In the visitors area where detainees and visitors were allowed to mingle (not so sure now) there was this Thai student who was there as a detainee. Not sure if she was an ML/WL before but she got dobbed in by one of her friends for property theft. She went to jail, got her student visa cancelled but she appealed her visa cancellation so she was placed in IDC while awaiting decision.

She was a real slut. As I was close to some of the refugees, they reported to me that after she seduced and DFK me on the sofa she was also doing the same to several other visitors and some detainees as well. One time she got a male detainee knock her up and as her belly swells she's telling me that it's a disease that causes her belly to swell... Not sure who's gonna believe that.

She's back in Thailand now. And still trying to seduce me on social media, asking me to visit her in Thailand for "fun time"...

rooter
20-03-2022, 08:46 PM
I don’t think anyone should envy those cuckolds. Pity them? Yeah maybe. But pity is a neither here nor there emotion. It goes nowhere.

BerasAsing
22-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Thought better of this post.

cuteguy
22-03-2022, 06:42 PM
If any guy does fall for a girl in her country e.g. Thailand or Vietnam and wants to sponsor her with the goal of marrying her then best to get a private investigator in her country and check what she gets up to before she arrives here. You might be surprised to find out that she has a boyfriend or is working in the adult industry.

hellozmane
22-03-2022, 07:12 PM
The only way they're lucky is she is probably very good at pleasing her man, otherwise is all downhill from there

Holdan
02-04-2022, 08:36 AM
I think its more a case of the plumber that always has a leaking tap at home

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

100% correct. I was married to a ML/WL for a year - worst sex I have had.

itoko
02-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Isn't it like dating anyone people do get divorced and especially you meeting people from overseas who don't have PR it doesn't matter if it ML or a normal person they want to stay and get PR marrying is the easiest way. About the sex if you do something all day and night when you get home you may not want to keep doing the same thing just my 2c.

cuteguy
02-04-2022, 01:58 PM

I guess she was providing the best sex to those who paid for it.

Climax598
02-04-2022, 03:05 PM
I was told by a WL that she wouldn't give CIM and Rimming to BF but yes to customers. You figure that out! Money buys services

Vader
02-04-2022, 05:39 PM
I can understand not wanting to do rimming but all women do CIM

Holdan
02-04-2022, 05:47 PM
I was told by a WL that she wouldn't give CIM and Rimming to BF but yes to customers. You figure that out! Money buys services

That's exactly what happend to me - and no kissing, no touching boobs and no touching/licking pussy

Holdan
02-04-2022, 05:48 PM
I guess she was providing the best sex to those who paid for it.

Afraid so - she said she wasn't doing FS or CIM and I found out she was

cuteguy
02-04-2022, 07:55 PM
Afraid so - she said she wasn't doing FS or CIM and I found out she was

These girls will say anything to customers to make them feel good. They know how to lie and fake orgasms. What's not stopping these girls from deceiving their boyfriends or partners?

rooter
02-04-2022, 11:34 PM
When I read these posts I wonder who is the biggest sucker? the WL or the punter? Who is being exploited? Who is fooling who?
I guess we all are.
We all "Accept" the terms and conditions even though we don't read or understand them and there you go.

GoldfishMan
03-04-2022, 07:50 AM
When I read these posts I wonder who is the biggest sucker? the WL or the punter? Who is being exploited? Who is fooling who?
I guess we all are.
We all "Accept" the terms and conditions even though we don't read or understand them and there you go.
When a WL can continue to work while having a punter BF/husband, then both of them are suckers. The BF/husband because he's bitten off more than he can chew, only realised he couldn't comfortably afford to support the lifestyle of the WL GF/wife after hitching up with her. The WL is a sucker too because she chose the wrong guy to go with, one that cannot actually support her enough for her to quit working.

The situation would be very different if the guy didn't know about the WL background. Simply knowing about it and allowing it to continue, that point would be very hard to ignore.

popped2
03-04-2022, 10:57 AM
I guess we all are.

This is a valid point, there's the 'understanding' of the arrangement.. Money for some services. Then you have a multi dimensional realm of possibilities that spur off that. Naturally, getting intimate with someone could make your brain trigger the possibility of wanting something more resembling a relationship with these girls... But you kept getting drawn back to that fact that they're mostly in it for the money... And then they indicate that youre a bit more special that others... Then round and round and round we go lol

apokalypse
03-04-2022, 09:35 PM
My problem with these gurl asking for purchasing luxury items...they aren't rich so ask something that well spent?

Horndog7
04-04-2022, 08:47 AM
Are they?

Think the idea sounds good, but it probably gets very complicated quick

JohnJones
06-04-2022, 09:54 PM
When a WL can continue to work while having a punter BF/husband, then both of them are suckers. The BF/husband because he's bitten off more than he can chew, only realised he couldn't comfortably afford to support the lifestyle of the WL GF/wife after hitching up with her. The WL is a sucker too because she chose the wrong guy to go with, one that cannot actually support her enough for her to quit working.

The situation would be very different if the guy didn't know about the WL background. Simply knowing about it and allowing it to continue, that point would be very hard to ignore.

Would be very devastating for the guy to find out years later that the gf/wife was a WL. Even worse if he found an old AR of her doing diamond service LOL

I guess if I had ended up marrying any of my ML/WL exes I would be very bothered if they continue their line of work but may be able to tolerate them doing OnlyFans depending on whether they blur their faces and only do body shots or not. I don't mind being in the shot as well either as long as my face is blurred and I can reduce my body fat percentage to 10% (currently at 13% and can only see washboard abs if the light is shone at certain angles).

I guess with any women, sex worker or not, can be difficult if she only wants to wear expensive branded items. There's a Korean model/YouTuber "Eunji Pyoapple", she's damn hot & cute but when I look at her Photobook subscription pricing and the stuff she wears I immediately knew why she's still single even though she doesn't do nudes, only Japanese style gravure.

cuteguy
06-04-2022, 11:07 PM
My problem with these gurl asking for purchasing luxury items...they aren't rich so ask something that well spent?

Many are opportunists. They are surrounded by guys with some being real suckers who will do anything to please a girl in the hope she will like him. They will ask for expensive presents knowing well they will get them. This is because some guys either have lots of money to throw around and probably have many girls that they 'support' but get rewards in return from the girls. On the other hand, there are the suckers looking for love but these girls will use them and move on with their expensive presents.

EYA06072021
07-04-2022, 12:16 AM

Why it means she chooses the wrong guy? If what she looks from him is not money? And she doesn’t want to ask him to support her?

colin.oscopy
08-04-2022, 02:29 AM
I did have a young chinese ML who I saw for over 1 year..She was working to support her sister at uni. I used to see her regularly and not once did she ever charge me for anything except massage shop price ,$60 pH. The usual drill was I would arrive and get ready on the table and she would enter the room, disrobe and jump on the table for cuddling. Eventually we did daty and bj and sex once. Later she found someone to care for her and she stopped working but we continued to see each other as friends outside.
I was a lot younger then but it was nice feeling that she genuinely liked me and would never accept tips or discuss money. Obviously it wouldn't have lasted 1 year as that arrangement if she wasn't genuine. A good story for you punters.

GoldfishMan
08-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Why it means she chooses the wrong guy? If what she looks from him is not money? And she doesn’t want to ask him to support her?
She's a WL. What other skills would she have? I'm generalising a bit but hey this is a general discussion. Most WLs do not have a secondary skill that they can fallback on to get a job that pays enough for a comparable lifestyle as doing WL work. This makes them very different from meeting a non-WL girl, like someone from work for example.

So you'll likely end up with a girl whom you'll have to support as the sole breadwinner in the household. Now you have to consider the living cost of a GIRL, not just yourself X2, and I'll tell you it's a doozy. I reckon women probably drive 80% of the retail economy. They simply have so many expensive things to buy. Not just branded clothing, shoes, handbags. Beauty products are killer too. A bottle of La Prairie serum costs more than its weight in Gold, including the bottle. You'd want your pretty girl to stay pretty, wouldn't you? That what you have to pay.

That's why I say guys who do this would be biting off more than they can chew. Because they're simply not experienced in "girl lifestyle" to understand the extra cost that they're taking on.

asiafever
08-04-2022, 10:17 AM
She's a WL. What other skills would she have? I'm generalising a bit but hey this is a general discussion. Most WLs do not have a secondary skill that they can fallback on to get a job that pays enough for a comparable lifestyle as doing WL work. This makes them very different from meeting a non-WL girl, like someone from work for example.

So you'll likely end up with a girl whom you'll have to support as the sole breadwinner in the household. Now you have to consider the living cost of a GIRL, not just yourself X2, and I'll tell you it's a doozy. I reckon women probably drive 80% of the retail economy. They simply have so many expensive things to buy. Not just branded clothing, shoes, handbags. Beauty products are killer too. A bottle of La Prairie serum costs more than its weight in Gold, including the bottle. You'd want your pretty girl to stay pretty, wouldn't you? That what you have to pay.

That's why I say guys who do this would be biting off more than they can chew. Because they're simply not experienced in "girl lifestyle" to understand the extra cost that they're taking on.

Disagree with the generalisation. Actually, perhaps I should I say I have seen plenty of girls who don't fit with it.
Maybe the girls I meet, have been a regular of etc are the exceptions that prove the rule, but plenty of them had other skills/qualifications etc. It's just that they couldn't possibly earn the same amounts of money OR had a language barrier, were paying their tuition or something similar.
The stories I like are the ones who used their industry work just as a springboard to better things. There was the Korean ml who was a graphic designer in Korea, couldn't get work here as her English wasn't up to scratch so worked as a ml to pay for her studies, now happily working in a small boutique company (or was last I heard). The Vietnamese girl who was studying accounting, again successfully transitioned out after doing her english study followed by post grad here, the thai girl who studied early childhood here, now back in Thailand supporting her family with her own business. Another Korean girl was a nurse, now working in Auckland because she couldn't get her PR here, as has been mentioned former girls pop up in Real Estate (another industry where you don't need any skills per se to earn decent money). There are PLENTY of girls who don't have much behind them, and working 6 days a week leaves them no time or energy to upskill, totally agree, and the potential earnings are nearly impossible to match (but remember not all girls are making that $1000/day, the % would be quite small, especially now that times are tougher). And there are lots of girls from all backgrounds who think they deserve to be paid for, not just industry girls.
Most guys don't know how much it costs to be a girl, very very true, they really should be teaching relationship realities in school among other things instead of religious education, but the notion you have to keep a girl and pay her way is archaic, you can support a girl to get on her feet by all means, but a girl whose ambition is simply to be paid for, wl/ml or not, is not something you want to be involved with because they, and you, will get bored pretty quickly.

Nelly69
08-04-2022, 12:39 PM
I think sometimes punters think they can be a white knight to some ML or WL because they can afford to punt once a week or so therefore they can help these poor ML/WL with their income. I for one always forget how much these girls make, yes, they work hard for it but their income is probably still above most of the punters here.

I've spoken to a ML and she average 450-500 a day, working 6 days a week thats 150k tax free income. She is not even the top girl in this shop, just imagine what a top ML or WL gets paid, think about that next time you want to be a white knight and save her from the industry....

limbi8888
08-04-2022, 12:48 PM

No difference from the Women here, they claim DV, you get kicked outta your house they try and claim it all while your busy fighting the DV claims

limbi8888
08-04-2022, 12:51 PM

i would have thought it was the other way around lol

Fred Flintstone
08-04-2022, 02:46 PM
When a WL has just serviced 15 Johns in her shift, the last thing she wants is sex with her BF. The same goes with an ML who has jacked off 10 blokes. Sex is the last thing on their minds.

Any bloke who dates a prostitute is a desperate loser and deserves no sympathy when he gets fleeced and mentally tortured by the WL/ML.

As a BF of a prostitute, you are there for financial support, visa conversion to PR status and for emotional support. Just don’t do it. Nothing good has ever come of it.

zhenxiwuzhi
08-04-2022, 03:16 PM
When a WL has just serviced 15 Johns in her shift, the last thing she wants is sex with her BF. The same goes with an ML who has jacked off 10 blokes. Sex is the last thing on their minds.

Any bloke who dates a prostitute is a desperate loser and deserves no sympathy when he gets fleeced and mentally tortured by the WL/ML.

As a BF of a prostitute, you are there for financial support, visa conversion to PR status and for emotional support. Just don’t do it. Nothing good has ever come of it.

Agree with you. A WL told me that she feels really annoyed when her BF still wants to have sex with her when she finishes her work. Her BF knows her job. She said some caresses will be fine, but absolutely no sex. Quite a poor guy

EYA06072021
08-04-2022, 05:26 PM

I think your thought is quite negative and unilateral.

yuikara3
08-04-2022, 05:29 PM
It's pretty hard to have sex when they meet up with so many clients with so many different needs. I would personally never want to date a WL/ML.

Niceguy11
09-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Wait until Niceguy11 sees this thread

lol. Better off being single and punting. Just my opinion. No strings attached sex is probably the best thing in life.

GoldfishMan
09-04-2022, 04:00 PM
I think sometimes punters think they can be a white knight to some ML or WL because they can afford to punt once a week or so therefore they can help these poor ML/WL with their income. I for one always forget how much these girls make, yes, they work hard for it but their income is probably still above most of the punters here.

I've spoken to a ML and she average 450-500 a day, working 6 days a week thats 150k tax free income. She is not even the top girl in this shop, just imagine what a top ML or WL gets paid, think about that next time you want to be a white knight and save her from the industry....
Or they think that buying the vending machine guarantees endless supply of Coke. Only to find out later that they actually have to supply the Coke themselves...

fluffstatic
17-04-2022, 04:17 PM
I think they'll be too sexed out and won't have as much interest.

I have shared my gf a few times which I think is different.

JohnJones
18-04-2022, 12:48 AM
No difference from the Women here, they claim DV, you get kicked outta your house they try and claim it all while your busy fighting the DV claims

I once had a chubby paramedic lady (Aussie, living in the Northern Beaches, in her 40s, has 4 kids) who very recently had a divorce approaching me. She had to mention twice that she's just recently divorce, thinking that I'd get turned on and want to date her. Pretty ridiculous seeing how she'd taken that Northern Beaches house from her husband and now she suddenly think that she can jump on the cock carousel again.

If she was still fit and young I wouldn't mind dating her just for the sex but I definitely don't want to get involved with her 4 kids and probably a raging ex-husband.

18-04-2022, 09:36 PM
I have shared my gf a few times which I think is different.

Wait, what? Please elaborate haha

footboy2012
19-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Fred is spot on here

Take this advice

Serious beta vibes and energy in this thread

Just google “Dubai Porta potty” to see the depraved nature of a lot of women just to get money

Don’t be the schmuck white knight going for damaged goods

Just pay, have fun and go on your merry way

Holdan
19-04-2022, 02:05 PM
Fred is spot on here

Take this advice

Serious beta vibes and energy in this thread

Just google “Dubai Porta potty” to see the depraved nature of a lot of women just to get money

Don’t be the schmuck white knight going for damaged goods

Just pay, have fun and go on your merry way

I concur 100% - well said

fluffstatic
20-04-2022, 06:02 PM
Wait, what? Please elaborate haha
Edit:
MFM or I've watched (M FM)

alc
20-04-2022, 06:47 PM
MMF or I've watched.

You sure not MFM? MMF sounds like you shared yourself...

GoldfishMan
20-04-2022, 06:55 PM
I dedicate Without You by The Kid LAROI to all those bros stuck in the webs weaved by these girls. Put all your age discriminations aside and listen to it, it is an ode to you my friends. Nothing less!

fluffstatic
22-04-2022, 08:14 PM
You sure not MFM? MMF sounds like you shared yourself...

Haha didn't realise the order matters. In that case yes it's MFM lol

1inchguy
23-04-2022, 12:58 PM
MMF or I've watched.
Or its MM F
Lol

fluffstatic
26-04-2022, 08:08 PM
Or its MM F
Lol

Better edit my comment to clarify. Although there's nothing wrong with MM!