PDA

View Full Version : Question Late Night (post 8pm) Quality Massage joints

popped2
09-03-2022, 04:37 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of / recommend any great RnT places that are open past 8pm and live up the quality of the usual suspects here on the forum?

Most of the widely reviewed and spoken of places close by 8pm and sometimes after a work drinks I feel like something of that quality but its slim pickings.

Im aware of the shit on Pitt St and Chequers and things like Sydney Empress but the quality of girls and services differ from that of SBM, 227NS, 227 Broadway etc etc

What do you guys do for a late night ML punt?

Shivere
09-03-2022, 05:39 PM
I'd love to know the answer to this. Wish there was something like 227 or MAC to finish a night out with.

popped2
09-03-2022, 06:35 PM
I'd love to know the answer to this. Wish there was something like 227 or MAC to finish a night out with.

Exactly right!! My gut feel is there isn't an option...only those half baked places or an FS place.

Back in the day, Masstige or Midas would be the go to and it was brilliant... But now times have changed...

trevordenholm
09-03-2022, 06:38 PM
What’s Chequers like? Not much info out there…

victor_bennet
09-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of / recommend any great RnT places that are open past 8pm and live up the quality of the usual suspects here on the forum?

Most of the widely reviewed and spoken of places close by 8pm and sometimes after a work drinks I feel like something of that quality but its slim pickings.

Im aware of the shit on Pitt St and Chequers and things like Sydney Empress but the quality of girls and services differ from that of SBM, 227NS, 227 Broadway etc etc

What do you guys do for a late night ML punt?

Diva body tone finish late too, right?

suka02
09-03-2022, 10:43 PM
i think the rules applies to all RnT and legit masage shops that it must be closed by 8pm-9pm. As you don’t see any over those times unless its FS shop or approved by council.

triedforonce
09-03-2022, 10:44 PM
Summerville open until 10pm,it's in Pyrmont.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

popped2
09-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Summerville open until 10pm,it's in Pyrmont.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Good info thanks!

It's a shame more isn't open later, I reckon there would be plenty of business

aussiegaigin
10-03-2022, 07:42 AM
There's probably a limit to how long the girls want to work. 10 hours is a long day as it is, without going longer. Girls mightn't be happy if their day was shorter due to having extra girls to cover longer shop hours.

You might reckon there would be a market, but shops obviously don't.

popped2
10-03-2022, 12:13 PM
Diva body tone finish late too, right?

Looks like all 8pm as well man

popped2
10-03-2022, 12:15 PM
There's probably a limit to how long the girls want to work. 10 hours is a long day as it is, without going longer. Girls mightn't be happy if their day was shorter due to having extra girls to cover longer shop hours.

You might reckon there would be a market, but shops obviously don't.

If I cast my mind back to how midas and masstige did it, they would have staggered shifts. So some girls starting 10am then others starting at 4, 5 or 6 pm... Otherwise yeah more than 10hours is horrible

blk53
10-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Probably not in the city area. Midas at Marrickville or Juliet at Burwood will be the ones to go late night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ulie8
10-03-2022, 03:18 PM
Any tips for Midas and juliets ?

popped2
10-03-2022, 03:37 PM
Midas, masstige etc have gone downhill since their prime days ay?

solidsnake
11-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Midas, masstige etc have gone downhill since their prime days ay?

Last time I went to Juliet pre covid it was terrible, mechanical and turned body away so I could see like one tit and touch nothing. Didn’t matter I was well groomed, polite etc. Went for a punt at 42G the next day to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Google reviews like “ I should of just pulled myself & thrown the $155 to a stranger on the street” and “ Come here if you want to get ripped off” make me think it hasn’t become much better.

popped2
11-03-2022, 07:45 AM
Last time I went to Juliet pre covid it was terrible, mechanical and turned body away so I could see like one tit and touch nothing. Didn’t matter I was well groomed, polite etc. Went for a punt at 42G the next day to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Google reviews like “ I should of just pulled myself & thrown the $155 to a stranger on the street” and “ Come here if you want to get ripped off” make me think it hasn’t become much better.

Agree, sad but true. I heard something changed with visas from Korea about 5 years ago and it's not been the same

ABG4LYF
11-03-2022, 03:34 PM
A good punt after a nice late night drinking session. Sounds like a dream

popped2
11-03-2022, 04:38 PM
A good punt after a nice late night drinking session. Sounds like a dream

Theres a huge market for this i reckon, but i think one of the above posts is right. It would breach council regulation requiring the shop to get a proper FS license im guessing..
Juice not worth the squeeze apparently...pardon the pun!

gkpuntin
11-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Prob best advice is not to go there lol

aussiegaigin
11-03-2022, 07:56 PM
Clover is always on about "improving the night time economy" in the CBD. Perhaps some massage shops could be included in the program?

blk53
11-03-2022, 08:59 PM
Any tips for Midas and juliets ?

The best is to go check out line up. If you don’t like then just leave. Border is opened now so we should see some new girls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solidsnake
11-03-2022, 10:20 PM
There’s a late night cauc joint called Bodyrotic in Camperdown open till 1am. I’ve never been so can’t vouch for it, rates $180/230/280 for 30/45/60

woodland
12-03-2022, 12:35 AM
From my experience, Romeo is better than Juliet (Burwood).
Juliet has better rooms, and sometimes have prettier girls, but service is a mixed bag. Romeo was always excellent. There was a girl called Mini pre Covid - fantastic little pocket rocket Korean goth.

Fingers123
15-04-2022, 09:51 PM
Juliets is in general gone down hill. Girls not so hot, most do mechanical job. Aussie Korean girl Ashley is exception. She isn't much of a looker but she does bbbj and even FS for tips. Maybe only after some visits but as she gets to know u she gets more daring.Sometimes it's the average lookers who give the best experience.

yowser
16-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Pre-pandemic a lot of the massage shops in city used to open til 10pm, now its reduced to 8pm.
Hopefully we should see a pandemic recovery and shops extending their opening hours.

Raybo
16-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Went to Bliss on Crown a few years ago. Nice shop, showers in room, was shown 5 girls late on a Friday night, 3 caucasian ladies, an Indian lady and an Aussie born Phillipino girl. A bit pricey though.

priapus1966
16-04-2022, 06:38 PM
There’s a late night cauc joint called Bodyrotic in Camperdown open till 1am. I’ve never been so can’t vouch for it, rates $180/230/280 for 30/45/60

Those are just base prices. All extras require tips which vary from girl to girl. The women are high quality and they have an excellent website. The receptionists make good recommendations. But take lots of cash.

Kenkan
17-04-2022, 01:47 AM
Juliets is in general gone down hill. Girls not so hot, most do mechanical job. Aussie Korean girl Ashley is exception. She isn't much of a looker but she does bbbj and even FS for tips. Maybe only after some visits but as she gets to know u she gets more daring.Sometimes it's the average lookers who give the best experience.

Any hints how much tips for FS?