PDA

View Full Version : Question Karaoke Bars

Rorthud
10-03-2022, 01:24 PM
I have never tried a Karaoke Bar in Australia, I have done a few over seas. Are hostess’s available here or is it simply just room hire.

Seems to be not well advised. You guess you have to know someone who knows someone.

hogansheros_breakout
11-03-2022, 08:29 AM
out of date now..

Rorthud
11-03-2022, 09:28 AM
I was hoping there where a few.
A shame because they are great value

exflux
11-03-2022, 10:41 AM
I have never tried a Karaoke Bar in Australia, I have done a few over seas. Are hostess’s available here or is it simply just room hire.

Seems to be not well advised. You guess you have to know someone who knows someone.

NewWay in Sunnybank.

And that place called Super8, also in Sunnybank.

darkice
12-03-2022, 12:24 PM
New Way is closed

Not sure they did hostesses though?

blake_ly
13-03-2022, 12:01 PM
If you're looking for the overseas hostess experiences that you would get in singapore, malaysia, taiwan, china etc, then it's going to be difficult to find in Brisbane. OS karaoke can even have bedrooms inside.

alexchinn
13-03-2022, 02:56 PM
New Way is closed

Not sure they did hostesses though?

yes they did. the girls would come sing with you guys and sit on your lap and you can touch and fondle them etc etc but tips are essential.

there was a Korean place in the Valley that also had girls do this. at the traffic lights outside of the train station. not too sure if it is still there .....

Massageloverbris
13-03-2022, 07:17 PM
New way is now being turned into new karaoke bar . Gojo or something seen a sign put up other day when driving by

Also I mentioned a underground karaoke Logan road underwood but is hard for some to get into

Rorthud
13-03-2022, 08:57 PM
I would be super keen to head down to this one

darkice
14-03-2022, 10:47 PM
yes they did. the girls would come sing with you guys and sit on your lap and you can touch and fondle them etc etc but tips are essential.

there was a Korean place in the Valley that also had girls do this. at the traffic lights outside of the train station. not too sure if it is still there .....

Interesting. Didn't realise.. not that i've ever been to one.

I always thought it was a restaurant/karaoke joint haha

Jamesyouare
15-03-2022, 12:31 AM
As stated the experience is crap here and any attempt will be expensive and average - Malaysia and Singapore do it well - Thailand is the dirty there for one reason….

Not that it matters much but a single guy going into parts of Thailand is just a cliche - funny thing is most of them dress the part too

I have been to a few bars OS and the prices plus experience is amazing - our authorities would shut anything down

memememe
15-03-2022, 12:42 PM
I used to hang out with a Korean girl who worked at the one in the valley

She used to wear short dresses and no underwear giving paid access to all areas...

was a wild girl.. wish we had some of these around now...

exflux
20-03-2022, 06:28 PM
New way is now being turned into new karaoke bar . Gojo or something seen a sign put up other day when driving by

Also I mentioned a underground karaoke Logan road underwood but is hard for some to get into

you would need to know someone at that Underwood place to be able to get in.

that place does a $30K business each night, more on the weekends. they not going to let any cheapo in.

Rorthud
23-03-2022, 03:55 PM
I’m happy to spend up there. $1000 is ok if it’s a night like I have had over seas.

Problem is I am rolling solo. They won’t want me booking up a whole room

exflux
23-03-2022, 04:55 PM
I’m happy to spend up there. $1000 is ok if it’s a night like I have had over seas.

Problem is I am rolling solo. They won’t want me booking up a whole room

each girl costs $90 per hour. hard liquor is $380 per bottle. this is excluding room costs. minimum booking is 4 hours.

they don't know you. if you can put a deposit upfront, they are more than willing to accomodate u, i am sure. if u want me to organise it for you, let me know.

best is 4 or more people ( shared ), or it will be too expensive.

joeblow251
24-03-2022, 12:35 AM
Funny enough out driving today and saw Mojo Karaoke Restaurant Bar in Sunnybank while out and had to take a double take - is it one of "them" Karaokes?

alexchinn
24-03-2022, 01:05 AM
Funny enough out driving today and saw Mojo Karaoke Restaurant Bar in Sunnybank while out and had to take a double take - is it one of "them" Karaokes?

were there many girls hanging around outside ? if so, the answer would be a ýes

tjerry
24-03-2022, 07:59 AM
Lol, why would girls be hanging around the front?

Rorthud
24-03-2022, 10:15 AM
Definitely, I have a bucks night coming up/ might be a great start, or even better end to the night.
I will send you a message once I confirm.
Much appreciated

joeblow251
24-03-2022, 12:10 PM
were there many girls hanging around outside ? if so, the answer would be a ýes

Passed through in the daytime.... so don't know....

alexchinn
25-03-2022, 03:33 AM
Lol, why would girls be hanging around the front?

out for a smoke, out to discuss certain patrons, out for fresh air etc etc

those of us who remember Players Club in Spring Hill would know about girls hanging around outside of the club conducting their business etc etc

weaknet
28-03-2022, 11:39 PM
Hi gents, would you mind to share the address of the underground one in underwood? Thanks.

Very popular in Singapore, Korean and China, as apart from entertainment, it is a very good social activity as well. If you have played like this with your clients, suppliers, or team members, the personal relationship would be much much closer. Some girls will agree to go to hotel with you after the session in room, of course with extra pay. I believe most ladies at the underwood one are Asian.

each girl costs $90 per hour. hard liquor is $380 per bottle. this is excluding room costs. minimum booking is 4 hours.

they don't know you. if you can put a deposit upfront, they are more than willing to accomodate u, i am sure. if u want me to organise it for you, let me know.

best is 4 or more people ( shared ), or it will be too expensive.

weaknet
21-04-2022, 07:40 PM

Hi Mate, appreciate if you could share the address of the address of underwood underground shop. Thanks.

exflux
22-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Hi Mate, appreciate if you could share the address of the address of underwood underground shop. Thanks.

my friend owns the place there.

he says it is not worth it to go there now, cos the girls are average looking. no touching also.

if u can wait 6 weeks, there will be a batch of Korean girls coming in, specially to do this. it will be rock and roll then.

weaknet
22-04-2022, 08:59 PM
my friend owns the place there.

he says it is not worth it to go there now, cos the girls are average looking. no touching also.

if u can wait 6 weeks, there will be a batch of Korean girls coming in, specially to do this. it will be rock and roll then.

Thanks for reply. If no touching allowed, that would be very different from Singapore or Korea and no selling points.

Plan to visit with my friends in 6 weeks. Appreciate if you could pm me the address that time. Thanks.

exflux
23-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Thanks for reply. If no touching allowed, that would be very different from Singapore or Korea and no selling points.

Plan to visit with my friends in 6 weeks. Appreciate if you could pm me the address that time. Thanks.

ok. once the girls have arrived, will let you know.

jas88t
09-07-2022, 01:20 PM
ok. once the girls have arrived, will let you know.

Hi exflux, I’m very interested in a hostess! Especially a Korean one, since your mate owns it are
You able to contact me or fill me in on how to book one? How do I inbox you?

darkice
10-07-2022, 06:35 PM
I saw a police car there in the afternoon, not sure if in relation to this place or something else.

Just seemed odd that it was the only car parked there seeing as nothing really around there in the day time.