PDA

View Full Version : AusThaiMassage - 74 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612

pokerslowly
11-03-2022, 10:38 PM
I dropped by here because Selina's was busy. Big mistake.

I saw a lady here. The massage was non-existent and went straight into part 2. Not a memorable session and I will not be back here anytime soon.

itoko
12-03-2022, 09:15 AM
You went to the wrong 74 Northbourne Ave there are 2 shops one on the outside near macca's and that shop has bad service and the girls tend to be older. The one inside I think called Northbourne beauty and massage generally has higher quality girls but they tend to have small roster and busy so nearly always need to book.

Mannykh
28-03-2022, 12:26 PM
You went to the wrong 74 Northbourne Ave there are 2 shops one on the outside near macca's and that shop has bad service and the girls tend to be older. The one inside I think called Northbourne beauty and massage generally has higher quality girls but they tend to have small roster and busy so nearly always need to book.
Exactly. The shop outside looks very dirty and dodgy. With very old ladies. The one inside adina apartment is good. Booking essential always

itoko
28-03-2022, 05:47 PM
Pretty much what Mannykh said the inside shop is the go too and booking is a must but the only issue is you don't know what the lady looks like till you rock up.

Sm00th1
10-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Can't agree more, the one at the Adina is by far and away the better place. Had a great experience there last week, actually better than anywhere else in Canberra or Sydney.

But, you will absolutely need to book in advance

qarak46
20-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Can't agree more, the one at the Adina is by far and away the better place. Had a great experience there last week, actually better than anywhere else in Canberra or Sydney.

But, you will absolutely need to book in advance

There is also Nara Massage, which is behind “healing hands” in the small plaza opposite McDonalds. Nara is a dark horse - and a very very good back up option if you cannot get into Northbourne Beauty and Massage.

ExploringHands
19-07-2023, 04:23 PM
There is also Nara Massage, which is behind “healing hands” in the small plaza opposite McDonalds. Nara is a dark horse - and a very very good back up option if you cannot get into Northbourne Beauty and Massage.Nope Nara is another money hungry bunch. Charged me for nude b2b and he, then after payment said sorry have period. Never going there again.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Ya123
08-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Good part 1 massage and part 2 offered on flip.
Only fully clothed HJ offered