PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 39 albion -Bexley

Azninvasion85
12-03-2022, 10:42 PM
Apart from Baby, has anyone tried the other girls there? How are their services?

nubby
12-03-2022, 11:03 PM
Yeah I can’t remember the girls name, but the service was good as the girl came from 278 she remember me, the place is a little outdated but alright for a local

Aphantom
13-03-2022, 01:17 AM
I saw FeiFei (FiFi) a few weeks ago. She was great, C/D cup, slim figure, pretty face. Also works at 278. Treat her well and you will be rewarded !

bummer
13-03-2022, 02:32 AM
They push all the girls as being in their 20's LOL !
That said, I haven't tried Baby, but in the past have found the service there to be mechanical, nothing really great. Its a good place to get off and let the girl do her work. The basic value is there.
Unfortnately its not like years ago, I remember a quite sunday night they lock the door early and a few of us had great party in the bath (which easily held at least 6 of us). definitely no drinking the bath water afterward.

TheMaestro
13-03-2022, 01:06 PM
Used to be quite the regular at this shop, it also used to be a lot cheaper - around $150 and hour with similar level if not better service and girls in terms of looks, age etc. Prices have gone up, given inflation but you are normally guaranteed a reasonable level of service with a girl younger than average at a decent price. Still a pretty sure punt in Bexley!