PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Girls at 12 Cottam Bankstown

Jamie Holden
14-03-2022, 01:24 PM
Hi, does anyone tried girls from said shop before? Hows the reviews with the girls so far & currently?

Right now eyeing the girl named Bella & Luby based on pictures they look fantastic though it can be fake hence reason for my question here

Fake reviews go away. I need info on these girls & this shop. Cheers

pingers
15-03-2022, 10:29 PM
Hi, does anyone tried girls from said shop before? Hows the reviews with the girls so far & currently?

Right now eyeing the girl named Bella & Luby based on pictures they look fantastic though it can be fake hence reason for my question here

Fake reviews go away. I need info on these girls & this shop. Cheers

Been here a few times. Had dud punts and great sessions. Hit and miss really and the women are more like your aunties from Chinatown.

Loved my session with Korean Nico last year. Too bad she's left now.

I wouldn't rely on photos as most are fake.

aussiegaigin
16-03-2022, 09:33 AM
Hi, does anyone tried girls from said shop before?

This thread is about PRIVATE girls, not shops.

Jamie Holden
16-03-2022, 01:36 PM
This thread is about PRIVATE girls, not shops.

Sorry, admin please move this thread to the correct one I'm new in this forum though. Lesson learned

Candy1234
17-03-2022, 07:07 PM
Damnn…this place still have people considering? Many years ago I also fallen to their website bait tricks, thinking wow all these hotties working there! Rocked up, disappointment didn’t see any of the girls on their website working.

There’s another one a few blocks from this one that used to have non Asian girls, maybe still do? 9 Exceller Ave. I had a few good go there.

Jamie Holden
21-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Damnn…this place still have people considering? Many years ago I also fallen to their website bait tricks, thinking wow all these hotties working there! Rocked up, disappointment didn’t see any of the girls on their website working.

There’s another one a few blocks from this one that used to have non Asian girls, maybe still do? 9 Exceller Ave. I had a few good go there.

Just went to Cottam last week, only 1 girl that I saw the young one the rest are all 30's - 40's...Chose the young one named Luby, photo wasnt here though *sigh* she wore a glass all the time though didnt bother me at all...good body, double chinned, white skin but not talkative at all...asked a question, answered within 1 second lol....not coming back although the price is cheap $160/hr

Budgyboy
22-03-2022, 03:22 PM
You know 5 to10 years ago it was full of young girls had some of the best punts of my life there.

Candy1234
22-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Just went to Cottam last week, only 1 girl that I saw the young one the rest are all 30's - 40's...Chose the young one named Luby, photo wasnt here though *sigh* she wore a glass all the time though didnt bother me at all...good body, double chinned, white skin but not talkative at all...asked a question, answered within 1 second lol....not coming back although the price is cheap $160/hr

Rest are 30-40s? That’s pretty good for west, I was thinking more like 40-50s+. I actually don’t mind 30-40s majority of them seem to be more accommodating than a young star fish.