PDA

View Full Version : Question Valued Client Prices on All Day Sessions?

BerasAsing
15-03-2022, 07:28 PM
.., edited following being called a bullshit artist..

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2022, 11:22 PM
How about sharing some of those experiences in reviews so that the members in the forum can appreciate your adventures ?

ABG4LYF
15-03-2022, 11:31 PM
Cmon brother. I wanna hear more about this kind of experience. How bout some reviews?

OLD SNAKE
16-03-2022, 12:17 AM
why don't you try this instead, ask your regular girl how much she makes a day after the shops take their cut, and make her an offer to spend the day/night with you,
book a hotel in the city like ParkRoyal Darling Harbour where they always have specials on their website, which is a good location for views and restaurants,
like having a girlfriend in Thailand,

Johnisfun1969
16-03-2022, 09:22 AM
why don't you try this instead, ask your regular girl how much she makes a day after the shops take their cut, and make her an offer to spend the day/night with you,
book a hotel in the city like ParkRoyal Darling Harbour where they always have specials on their website, which is a good location for views and restaurants,
like having a girlfriend in Thailand,

I would second this my friend. Its not about discounting or negotoating for price. I look at the overall package. where the ML does not have to deal with 5-6 customers a day, stand in the line up, face rejection by idiots like me who ccant choose properly from a line up haha. Then other issues the each punter may demand something different. It would drive you crazy, I know I would not be able to deal with this.

By the tone of your message you seem to be a nice guy and would treat the girl with respect. Most Asian girls appreciate this as lot of times they have to face rude customers. So if you want them to spend a day or two wioth them as girlfriend its also a good experiecnce for them. You wil take them out to resteraunt and of course there will be sex but at least they dont have to undress 5 times, take shower 5 times, change the sheets 2-3 times as I am sure they skip this part or never do during the day.

I was getting along with on ML named Sonya and met het at Pure Massage few times. I also asked her if she wanted to meet at a hotel for 3 hours of fun. She asked me $50 at the time which was still a good deal. For some reason I did not go ahead.

My suggestion would be when you find a good one and maybe see her 2-3 times then she may be willing to see you provately. These girsl anyhow work in 2-3 shops every week. Sometimes there is not enough work or the shops want to rotate the girls.

So go for it and give it a try. It seems you are like me who dont want to be rushed. I dont know if you have seen the thread on Seeking Arrangement. The SA is ideal for longer meet and with girlfirend feeling. Try reading through the tthread maybe you will like it. Just have to warn this can get addictive and may start to cost more money than your average punt. It also takes more time to chat and organise a date.

OLD SNAKE
16-03-2022, 10:40 AM
thanks Johnisfun1969 agree with your great response,
sometimes we just need to spend time with someone outside our normal environment routine,
without the emotional attachment,

Sydboy65
16-03-2022, 11:31 AM
This is such an interesting thread. I wonder how easy it is for them to get away for a whole day - do you do the deal with the shop or ask to see them on their off days?

OLD SNAKE
16-03-2022, 12:58 PM
lol Sydboy if you deal with the shop expect to pay a premium price upfront and you will find the girl won't be into it as she will only see it as work,
better off finding a regular shop girl you like and build a friendship with her, and than you can find out through conversation,
she might be down for meeting you outside work on her day off,

cumquat
16-03-2022, 01:37 PM
This is such an interesting thread. I wonder how easy it is for them to get away for a whole day - do you do the deal with the shop or ask to see them on their off days?

You should book a girl from Le Grande Hit

Raybo
16-03-2022, 11:38 PM
most punters in these situations are on one drug or another, probably the shabs

Rogeryou
17-03-2022, 12:39 AM
How about sharing some of those experiences in reviews so that the members in the forum can appreciate your adventures ?

You want to read about his naps Hahahhaha

OP your nuts bro at least do it in style

When you meet a ML or WL you like drop her a tidy sum direct and take her to 5 star hotel on her day off and have an awesome day fucking on a king bed in luxury. Done it plenty of times.

BerasAsing
17-03-2022, 10:51 AM
Thought better of this post.

Rogeryou
17-03-2022, 04:06 PM
I beg to differ man it’s far cheaper to book a hotel and pay the girl direct! She ends up with more cash and has a nicer time and so will you in a luxurious atmosphere.
How many times will you fucker her man? she knows the drill she will make the same or more, easy money with you then being thrashed all night at a shitty shop.
Trust me bro they jump at the chance once you get to know them. Not only will she be happy to work on her day off she will be happier to call in sick and take your money

Raybo
18-03-2022, 12:33 AM
great read and it seems like you had a good time, which makes me happy. However, I still stand by my comments, most guys at budget shops booking big hours are on drugs.

Johnisfun1969
18-03-2022, 03:24 AM
Thanks all for the great replies. Mostly encouraging and helpful for a newbie here.

That’s maybe a little presumptuous, though I would concede that in a 20 km radius from my house a good percentage of girls and managers in every Asian establishment in the $120-$170 per hour price range instantly spot a tired or weakened punter who might be tempted by an inexpensive and sociable chemical upgrade to his evening in the privacy of his room.

Also, there were no naps. The vibe was cheerful and enthusiastic with intermittent bursts of enormous energy followed by short periods of exhaustion as couples periodically moved between rooms. The bed limit was strictly limited to 2 by the other guy, although Google Translate was applied by one girl to communicate the concept of ‘foursome’ - we are still not sure what she was aiming for there.

Hi I am glad you were able to enjoy this. The only part of massage shops or brothels I don’t like is being rushed for time and the sheets being reused after the service. Some girls also don’t take a shower after every service. Then it’s also trying to kiss the boob or even the girl who has taken another dick in the previous session which could be 10min ago. But like the other OP I am in the opinion that you speak to the girl directly. If they find you are a decent guy they won’t mind meeting privately. As I said in my earlier post the shops don’t own the girls or have any contract. The girls have to work hard and do the extras to make more money. So if you were at the shop you are only paying them for not doing anything. If you pay the girl directly both come out better off. The girl gets more in hand and you are not paying the rent by the hour. The manager was very clever to even try negotiating from 10% to 5%.

I would rather book an Airbnb this will be more comfortable as you can keep snacks and drinks in the fridge. But these girls seem like lot of fun. I would not mind giving it a go myself some time. If you are comfortable please share details in a private message.

Good luck and happy punting.

BerasAsing
18-03-2022, 09:15 AM
Deleted after thought better of the whole thing

BennyB
18-03-2022, 10:18 AM
Or you could try Sugarbabes?