PDA

View Full Version : General talk Private Punting- First timer

John Holmes
16-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Recently many of my mates banging on about punting with private WL and how good it was. The curiosity was too much so I jump on E&B website and found an ad located at CBD.
Price wise was similar to average shop ($230/hr) When I rocked up, I felt bizarre going to someone's apartment for a feed.

When I got there, she was quite a chatterbox showing me around her apartment. It almost felt like she was trying to sell the place to me to be her housemate. Next, down to business, into the shower and start off with a back rub. Main event was short (10 mins max) which left me hungry and she ask if I want to end it with a HJ. Then the usual clean up and get dress.

By the end she start chatting away again about lots of random shit. I'm watching the clock worrying about coping a parking fine and in the end I had to cut her off and explain to her I had to go.
Overall it left me with a lot of mix feeling, asking myself what the fuck just happen?

When I've come across a chatterbox, they are trying to milk the clock and as soon as it hits full time, they try to boot you off the field but this lady went overtime was not concern with the clock, I could've stay there the whole afternoon.

The service was definitely well below par, she was in her 40's (possibly early 50s) It made me think she is lonely and likes the idea to have someone over for company and getting paid for it but not big on the hanky panky.

Is this a common thing went you go private or I just cop a bad punt? I was expecting a session like the TV series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" or is that just made up TV shit (or high end WL service)

Aussieguyinsf
16-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Would rather spend the same money to bang a 20s hottie at No 5 for similar damage.

John Holmes
16-03-2022, 11:44 PM
Totally, but being a regular at No5, I went venturing into the wild for something different and I surely got a total different experience.

Waxtxt
17-03-2022, 08:53 PM
I’ve never been to a shop and only done Private.
Agreed your going to get a real mixed bag out there on quality and time and yeah, you end up with those chewing up time or ending your time short.
However I also found those who will give well more then an hour that I paid for and the experience that keeps me coming back for more.
My game is, on those who cut you short on your experience then you just don’t come back.
Can’t see how it’s a good business model for them.
Out of that though, ive found those who give you all you wanted and more.
I think you just have accept your going to get below average Privates a bit, but your also going to get some real finds too.

OLD SNAKE
18-03-2022, 12:22 AM
if you want good value for money go to Vitality Charm at Broadway, $125 an hour, plus you get 2 hours free parking at Broadway Shopping centre,

there are advantages and disadvantages when seeing a Privates over a shop, price being one of them, but i found that most PWL (Private Working Lady) will give a better personal service and not be robotic, also i normally have a drink and a chat after the session,

with PWL's you just need to find the right one that suits your needs,

Johnisfun1969
18-03-2022, 03:31 AM
Recently many of my mates banging on about punting with private WL and how good it was. The curiosity was too much so I jump on E&B website and found an ad located at CBD.
Price wise was similar to average shop ($230/hr) When I rocked up, I felt bizarre going to someone's apartment for a feed.

When I got there, she was quite a chatterbox showing me around her apartment. It almost felt like she was trying to sell the place to me to be her housemate. Next, down to business, into the shower and start off with a back rub. Main event was short (10 mins max) which left me hungry and she ask if I want to end it with a HJ. Then the usual clean up and get dress.

By the end she start chatting away again about lots of random shit. I'm watching the clock worrying about coping a parking fine and in the end I had to cut her off and explain to her I had to go.
Overall it left me with a lot of mix feeling, asking myself what the fuck just happen?

When I've come across a chatterbox, they are trying to milk the clock and as soon as it hits full time, they try to boot you off the field but this lady went overtime was not concern with the clock, I could've stay there the whole afternoon.

The service was definitely well below par, she was in her 40's (possibly early 50s) It made me think she is lonely and likes the idea to have someone over for company and getting paid for it but not big on the hanky panky.

Is this a common thing went you go private or I just cop a bad punt? I was expecting a session like the TV series "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" or is that just made up TV shit (or high end WL service)

Mate you must be lucky. Or it’s the age of the lady. I was also a private only person. I found it easier to walk into apartment than a shop in the busy street or a brother. But the Asian privates are mostly run by professionals. There are people on the phone who can speak English. When you contact it may never be the same girl replying. The handlers are the ones texting back and forth. And when you get to the apartment it’s the bait and switch you may be greeted by Asian lady in her late 30s or 40s. Most of them can only speak few words of English. It was 7 out of 10 privates were useless. I found waste of time and money. The other thing is if you don’t like the girl there could be a choice if only one other girl. But at a shop there are 4-5 girls to choose from. Both services can be mechanical but rather take a chance at the shop where the risk is lower.

PinayPounder
18-03-2022, 11:56 PM
You should have seen one of the girls your mates were banging on about.

ABG4LYF
19-03-2022, 12:02 AM
That was a case of a bad punt. Have you searched her prior to going? I would have left seeing her differently from what Has been described…