PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thought I'd just waste some petrol

4FoW2
17-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Had 2 hrs freedom today - decided to give Daisy a go. Met by 2 trunks fugly, yuk, hang on there's another, yuk again, then a third, mask women, yuk, hang on a fourth, Korean 40 ish.
Now there might have been a fifth but even though they had me by the arm trying to drag me into a room I was not staying. I left thinking how many PRC heffers can you fit in a shop? Not one was attractive, all easily over 35.
Dropped into Serenity. One girl working inside room. Was met by youngish girl who had very average looks and body. Looking at her her whole demeanour said ho hum. Left.
Up the road - quick look in to Thai Place at Woodridge - middle aged Thai who once I banged was on offer but been there once - sort of ok done it once not again.
So drove home.
Now don't call me fussy - nothing rated higher than maybe 5 out of 10 - not this little black duck.
4Fow2

hogansheros_breakout
18-03-2022, 07:59 AM
to be advised in future....

4FoW2
18-03-2022, 08:28 AM
PS ..sorry I forgot to mention that my sure thing at Smile Swood was busy and even though I had 2 hrs I was on a time frame.
HH - If you know the area you know the scarcity- there ain't no T5 around here. Lucky I drive a hybrid.
I think I scored over the top for persisitence on the Myers Briggs Test. lol
4FoW2

Bucket
18-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Any chance you could pm me the name of the right girl please mate

4FoW2
18-03-2022, 06:57 PM
Definitely no T5 in the area ��
Shame about Smile though. It would be my pick of all three shops but only if you know the right girl.
I let the clock tick for another 20 minutes up the road for a sure thing..
Trouble is need 20/30 mins to drive, maybe at least 45 to have a relaxed time, 20/30 mins for shower and drive back - don't like rushing defeats the whole purpose.
i think I need to call in sick or take the whole morning off and head north side, west side or city.
4FoW2

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
19-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Sometimes its good to get out of your comfort zone and go exploring. See where the wind takes you.
Rarely it produces an unexpected treat, but when it does...sweet.
Most of the time i just settle at the 3rd or 4th shop and experiment with new ideas.

Kunta66
19-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Will maybe have to try that go exploring ��

Gentleman20
19-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Had 2 hrs freedom today - decided to give Daisy a go. Met by 2 trunks fugly, yuk, hang on there's another, yuk again, then a third, mask women, yuk, hang on a fourth, Korean 40 ish.
Now there might have been a fifth but even though they had me by the arm trying to drag me into a room I was not staying. I left thinking how many PRC heffers can you fit in a shop? Not one was attractive, all easily over 35.
Dropped into Serenity. One girl working inside room. Was met by youngish girl who had very average looks and body. Looking at her her whole demeanour said ho hum. Left.
Up the road - quick look in to Thai Place at Woodridge - middle aged Thai who once I banged was on offer but been there once - sort of ok done it once not again.
So drove home.
Now don't call me fussy - nothing rated higher than maybe 5 out of 10 - not this little black duck.
4Fow2

You should try the northside ! .... much better !

4FoW2
19-03-2022, 04:47 PM
We know and think about relocating every day...I purposely moved form Jindalee area to Sunnybank area about 20 years ago to be closer to Asian central.
I have a theory that Asian men who think getting their cocked pull by anyone besisdes their wife is heaven. Thus the ML can survive on that around Brisb South.
4FoW2