The Touch....Tudor Court....Golden Apple A Woman of Pleasure
were the places to go in the 80s
Great girls fairly priced with a simple formula:
See a line up...choose the lady and away you went
Then it all changed
Influx Of Asian girls meant an influx of dodgy owner operators
The advent of the internet compounded that
Bait and switch....fake photos....double bookings...girl not available etc
I've stopped making bookings...turn up ask for a line up....can't find a lady that suits I leave
Takes a bit more of my time but I'm getting better results
After the fiasco of Vivian at N5 I will never book ahead again
The shills and liars in this forum have made honesty a casualty

drifter
20-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Some many memories from Tudor Court and Golden Apple in the Cross and AWOP down at the Rocks. Probably pass each other in the corridors. LOL

Meng
20-03-2022, 05:23 PM
The Touch....Tudor Court....Golden Apple A Woman of Pleasure
were the places to go in the 80s
Great girls fairly priced with a simple formula:
See a line up...choose the lady and away you went
Then it all changed
Influx Of Asian girls meant an influx of dodgy owner operators
The advent of the internet compounded that
Bait and switch....fake photos....double bookings...girl not available etc
I've stopped making bookings...turn up ask for a line up....can't find a lady that suits I leave
Takes a bit more of my time but I'm getting better results
After the fiasco of Vivian at N5 I will never book ahead again

Don't think I was born back then but did the girls provide bbbj, CIM, DFK and DD?

Labia Vortex
20-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Don't think I was born back then but did the girls provide bbbj, CIM, DFK and DD?
In those days it was au natural everything....

drifter
20-03-2022, 05:41 PM
I still can't believe how Tudor Court was allowed to operate next to a private Catholic girls' boarding school.

floppydick
20-03-2022, 07:15 PM
I still can't believe how Tudor Court was allowed to operate next to a private Catholic girls' boarding school.

You should check up on who owned the tudor court property when it opened !

Labia Vortex
20-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Certainly a little irony in that
Sadly Tudor Court was shot up one night....business closed
Property must've been worth a fortune...,great building

JohnJones
20-03-2022, 08:25 PM

Second that lol. As soon as you post an honest review it either gets deleted magically or you get multiple spammers countering your reviews.

Sibon
20-03-2022, 10:59 PM
Second that lol. As soon as you post an honest review it either gets deleted magically or you get multiple spammers countering your reviews.

Some punters get wise to it. Many honest opinions are been exchanged in Private Messages while our public announcements are cordial and civil.

Or you could just tell us about your bad experience without being vindictive or poisonous or the song and dance. We will want to learn from it and avoid what you've gone through.

Rogeryou
21-03-2022, 07:35 AM

I know what you mean the white knights appear to shoot down a negative review like they own the Fucken shop or you are bagging their wife.

Then you have ppl affiliated with shops and girls pumping them up insisting 50+ old ducks are early 40s

OLD SNAKE
21-03-2022, 06:07 PM
Agree i did the first review years ago of Asians at Smithfield, and got accused of being affiliated with the shop, just because they didn't advertised on this website,
i got attacked, they just could handle a good review of a girl who gave great value for money service.